Beauty career training in Southern California: Make-up school in San Diego County, cosmetology programs in Poway. Esthetician certification, massage therapy courses for beginners to advanced beauty professionals from El Cajon, National Park..
Bellus Academy, Poway: Located in the city of Poway in northern San Diego County (30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego), Bellus Academy is an internationally-acclaimed beauty career training school. We offer courses in Cosmetology, Advanced Cosmetology, Esthetics, Beauty Therapist Management, Make-Up Artistry, Massage Therapy, and Holistic Health Practitioner, all taught by top educators with vast industry experience. We aim to produce the top industry professionals who remain in the industry for the long-term. We constantly update programs so graduates can remain competitive in the field.
- To promote the continuing educational growth of our faculty
- Tp prepare students to successfully pass the state exam for employment or to prepare the student to be successfully certified by the school (when a state exam does not apply)
To provide advanced education and placement services
Accreditation: NACCAS (National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences) Accredited Programs: Increase your earning power with multiple licenses and advanced techniques. Graduate with a professional Portfolio upon completion of our Advanced Academy and Make-up Artistry programs.
Professional and Award Winning Educators:
Be educated by the elite. Our educators regularly compete and win competitions and attend numerous professional training's and shows to stay current, and bring new techniques into the classroom.
Job Placement Services:
Dedicated professionals in each campus provide career services from resume assistance to job interview preparation. On a weekly basis students are provided new job listings. Career services continues to be available to alumni after graduation.
Located in the heart of Hollywood near Hollywood/Highland underground station in Los Angeles, CA, Elegance International School of Professional Makeup is the first Hollywood makeup school to make its mark in the highly creative and imaginative world of special effects and prosthetic makeup. Fully devoted to train the budding artists, this finest Hollywood makeup school provides a comprehensive hands-on education in all areas of professional makeup. Its makeup classes are tailored to suit all categories of serious students who wish to develop a career in this area.
The institute offers three basic programs of study in Artistry of Makeup, Special Effects and Studio Makeup Artist. We also offer Master Classes covering subjects such as hair arranging and wig styling, advanced tech lab and many others. EI welcomes students from all over the world to begin a career in the field of makeup artistry, and is approved to issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates.
EI’s student services include a full-fledged library and providing housing facilities. Elegance International is an ACCSCT (The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology) member.
Professional Makeup Classes and Workshops. Our Basic Programs consist of Artistry of Makeup; Special Effects and Studio Makeup Artist Program. We also offer Master Classes covering subjects such as hair arranging and wig styling, advanced tech lab, tattoos for film, airbrushing, refresher class, face and body painting and mask making. We welcome international students, can issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates and help with visa formalities, accommodation and job prospects.
The Hollywood Dance Camp is the ultimate dance experience for those who live, and breath to dance!
We offer specialized 8-day and 14-day dance camps throughout the year to beginner to advanced level students from all countries (ages 16+).
With classes taking place in some of Hollywood's most famous dance studios (Millennium, Debbie Reynolds, The Edge), we offer dancers the unique experience to elevate their dance skills to an entire new level in the entertainment capital of the world!
Dancing in North Hollywood means that you will be dancing at some of the most famous dance studios in the world and take classes from world renowned choreographers who are responsible for the hottest music videos of today.
Welcome to your dream, welcome to the Hollywood Dance Camp!
8 and 14-Day Year-round & Summer Dance Camp Programs:
- Open to students from all countries at all dance levels (ages 16+)
- Unlimited dance classes at Hollywood's top dance studios
- Master dance classes
- Special dance seminars
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Fun activities and nights out
- Excursions to Santa Monica beach, Universal Studios, and more.
- Dance styles include Hip-Hop, Popping, Ballet, Belly Dancing, Jazz, House, and more.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Conveniently situated in Orange CA, OC Pro Makeup Academy provide a range of make-up artist training classes. Taught by highly-trained and skilled instructors, our make-up courses include lots of hands-on, one-on-one instruction which is the ideal way to get the most out of the learning experience and ensure that you are able to put your new skills to use as soon as possible. Our comprehensive courses, top-notch instruction, and affordable rates are just the right combination to make your talent shine, allowing you to bring out the inner beauty of any subject!
At OC Pro Makeup Academy, we believe that hands-on training is the best way to learn. This is why we keep our classes small, with a maximum of six students. Working closely with our instructors, you'll be able to highlight all the natural beauties of any face, focusing on enhancement and creating a new, natural look for your clients. You will have access to the full professional kit including spatulas, makeup, shadows, brushes, etc..
The Academy is the only school in the world located inside a major Film and Television Studio in Hollywood, California. We provide you with the essential training needed to become a professional makeup artist in the entertainment and beauty industries. Do you know what being inside a working studio lot means to a person just getting started in makeup? 14 Sound Stages. No other school can offer you this networking opportunity.
Our beauty makeup artist course covers all phases of beauty makeup, basic commercial beauty makeup and principles of photography makeup, fashion, runway and stage makeup, all phases of makeup for motion picture and television.
Our special effects artist course covers all phases of special effects makeup, basic principles and advanced fundamentals that you need to know.
Mime Theatre Studio (MTS) offers theatrical mime workshops, classes, and private coaching in Los Angeles in Southern California. Established in 2001, MTS has taught actors, dancers, comedians, improvisers, storytellers, animators, motion capture performers, magicians, and others who want to develop the physical aspect of their performance for film, TV, and stage.
Instruction is provided by Lorin Eric Salm, a former student of the great mime master Marcel Marceau, and a graduate of Marceau's Paris International School of Mimodrama. Mr. Salm is a movement coach for major Hollywood film and TV productions, a guest instructor for Cirque du Soleil, a character movement instructor for the major animation studios, and a working actor in film, TV, stage, and animation reference acting.
- Level I Workshop: 2-day intensive workshop introducing the fundamentals of Theatrical Mime. Technique exercises, improvisation, exploration, lecture / demonstration. No experience necessary. 12 hours total instruction.
- Level II Class: Weekly class for those who complete the Level I Workshop. Introduces gradually more complex techniques and teaches students how to apply techniques to their own creations. 2.5 hours per week.
- Private Mime Lessons: Customized to student's goals.