Tiffany’s Dance Academy South San Francisco: Tiffany's Dance Academy South San Francisco's goal is to provide professional, fun training in all disciplines of dance.Conveniently located just off the Junipero Serra Freeway, we offers dance classes for students from the age of 2 all the way up to adult, in the styles of tap, jazz, ballet, hip-hop and more. In addition to recreational classes, TDA of South San Francisco has a a performing company with groups that compete in the area, and partake in additional community performances in the South San Francisco and San Bruno areas.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Professionally-taught dance classes for adults and children: - Ballet
- Twinkle Babies Dance (Ages 2 - 3)
- Twinkle Stars Dance (Ages 3 - 6)
- Combo Program (Ages 6 - 8)
- Fire It Up Dance Fitness (All Ages)
- Summer Camps
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
San Jose State University School of Art and Design, CA, offers some of the nation’s highest quality and yet most affordable and accessible programs in art and design fields. With over 1900 students and nearly one hundred faculty and staff members, the School of Art and Design provides programs at Bachelor & Masters degree levels in fields that include animation/illustration, digital media art, industrial, interior, and graphic design, photography, spatial and pictorial art, as well as art education and art history.
We offer high-quality, hands-on programs in the arts that prepare students to be lifelong learners and skilled critical thinkers. Active in their respective fields, our faculty bring extensive knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm to the classroom.
SJSU provides internship and employment opportunities for graduates with many of the nation’s leading entertainment and artistic technology companies. Works by student and recent graduates have recently won awards the National Housewares Competition as well as film and animation festivals internationally. They have been included in the Whitney Biennial and other fine arts invitationals.
The Hollywood Acting Workshop provides professional-level television, commercial and film acting classes for adults and teenagers, from beginning to advanced levels...in Hollywood, Pasadena, the South Bay (Long Beach, San Pedro, Manhattan Beach) and Orange County. Further, the school offers 2-day weekend intensive nationally and internationally.
Workshops and classes available include"on camera" acting, scene study, script analysis, cold reading, auditioning technique, improvisation, commercial auditions, soap opera technique, hosting, monologues, voice over, private coaching, etc.
California College of the Arts (CCA), founded in 1907, is the largest regionally accredited, independent school of art and design in the western United States. California College of the Arts is noted for the interdisciplinarity and breadth of its programs. We offer studies in 22 undergraduate and 11 graduate majors in the areas of Fine Arts, Architecture, Design, Writing, and more. CCA has two campuses in the San Francisco Bay Area, a global hub for technological and cultural innovation.
Our courses balance innovation with tradition and integrate theory with practice. Additionally, the college offers public adult and youth programs that are specifically geared toward professional and academic advancement.
The historic Oakland campus is a traditional college setting, spread over four acres in the picturesque Rockridge neighborhood. The San Francisco campus is located in Potrero Hill, near the design district, SOMA (the South of Market neighborhood).
Campuses combined, CCA currently enrolls 1,740 full-time students. The college prepares its students for lifelong creative work and service to their communities through a curriculum in fine art, architecture, design, and writing.
Los Angeles Makeup School (LAMUS) is a makeup school located in Burbank, Los Angeles, California. We offer comprehensive hands-on beauty makeup and special FX makeup courses who students who are committed to becoming professional makeup artists. We offer our courses at very affordable prices.
LAMUS offers four distinct programs of study: Beauty Makeup Course, Special FX Character Makeup Course, Advanced Special FX Makeup, Monster Making Course; that are taught by qualified instructors who are working professionals within all realms of makeup industry.
LAMUS offers each student an individual professional portfolio as they complete the course. We prepare each student with the highest level of confidence and skills to prepare them for actually work in commercial fashion, TV, film and entertainment industry.
Conveniently located in the heart of Glendale CA, just 10 miles north of Downtown Los Angeles, AML Academy is a quality make-up school that offers a wide range of professional make-up artistry courses including 'High Definition' specialities in beauty, fantasy, Avanti grade, and airbrushing. We also provide a range of hair styling courses in celebrity and print hair styling for bridal, fashion, runway and television.
Our founder, Alice Atakhanian, opened the doors of AML Academy to future artists, and has graduated over 50 students since it's opening in 2009. Her students learn all the secrets of make-up artistry and hair styling and she doesn't hold anything back from them.