Centre d'Etude du Français: Centre d'Etude du Français is a high quality French language school conveniently located in Brussels. At our school, we offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels including private, semi-private and group classes (10 students maximum) in stimulating learning environments.
English Academy, a renowned private language school in Brussels, specialises in customised language lessons which are tailored to suit the individual needs of our students. We provide language lessons in French, Dutch, English, Spanish, German, Italian and more.
When Mrs. Mitchell founded THE MITCHELL SCHOOL in 1947, no one would have dared to imagine that more than fifty years later the school would become one of the most renowned language schools in Belgium.
Today, the ENGLISH ACADEMY offers language lessons to companies all over Belgium.
Looking for quality language training? Then come to us !
Our aim is to help you communicate in a spontaneous and natural manner. We'll analyse your current level, your needs, your availability and your budget so as to offer you a wide range of possibilities: individual or group lessons, given in our school or at your office, with flexible or fixed times, specialised or general language courses, on an intensive or a long-term basis.
Our teachers are qualified, experienced and flexible, with the ability to get their message across to students.
Individual or group lessons, with flexible or fixed times, specialised or general language courses, intensive or long-term in our school or at your office. Intensive summer courses in French, Dutch & English.
Our specialised teachers have extensive experience teaching their language as a foreign language: this enables them to evaluate the progress of each participant and to adapt the programme as required. The expertise and motivation of our teachers are what gives our school such flexibility.
Amira Language School, Brussels - Online French Classes
Courses / Programs
• GROUP CLASSES WILL REMAIN ONLINE for the time being due to Covid. Also, ONLINE PRIVATE French lessons are ongoing.
• Conveniently located near the European institutions in the centre of Brussels, Amira Language School is a large and friendly language learning center for adults and international college students (of ages 20+).
• Established in 1983, we provide year-round French courses in small groups of maximum 8 students, as well as Individual French Immersion courses (private French lessons), and a cultural immersion programme.
• We offer all learning levels from Total beginners (A0) through to Advanced (C2), with day & evening classes available.
• Our experienced and friendly teachers all have Master's degrees in teaching French to adults as a foreign language.
• Our language school is just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station.
• Our qualified tutors can also come to your home or office in the Greater Brussels / Brabant area.
• Additionally, we teach English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German.
• All of our courses are built around 12 progressive modules in accord with the common framework of levels for language teaching established by the Council of Europe.
Review: "I completed two French intensive course at Amira and I am very satisfied with the result, i.e. my capability to speak. The courses are very efficient and fun due to the excellent teachers and the small groups." Ramona, Germany
"Relation quality-price is the best, very good teacher." Antonio, Spain
French Language Classes in Brussels / Online: For adults, beginners to advanced
• Beginners French (European Reference Level A1)
• Intermediate French (A2)
• Higher - Advanced French (B1 - B2)
• French Proficiency (C1 - C2)
• Intensive French courses
• Twice weekly French groups (morning & evening classes available)
• Business French classes / In-company courses
• Semi-private & private French lessons (at our school or your home / office)
• Actiris (Brussels Employment Office) collaboration for private language classes
• Cultural immersion programme
Also: English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German classes.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Located in the municipality of Waimes, in eastern Belgium, 'Un iota en plus' offers residential, private, intensive, 100% tailor-made French courses, with a touch of luxury.
Open both to businesses and to private individuals, our courses are based on intensive oral and written practice, and they are strictly limited to one teacher for one student. Each course is unique in that it is based exclusively on the specific objectives and needs of the very student.
Our courses are demanding and energy-consuming; this is because we want to serve demanding students. In order to thank them for their commitment, we offer them a unique environment in which they can refresh their mind and treat their body after the classes: wellness centre, private park, and pristine natural surroundings will make their linguistic stay more profitable than anywhere else.
French Language Courses:
- For adults from beginners to advanced level
As our courses are fully tailored to the particular needs of each student, the array of courses are as diverse as - but not limited to:
- writing skills for business purposes
- speech delivery in French
- mastering the theory of the French language in 5 days
- for complete beginners: Feel at ease in 5 days
- review of a given domain (terminology, understanding of texts, etc.) in 5 days
- and any other theme as you wish
Thema is a private school that organises language courses in Brussels in Dutch, English, Italian and French. Thema's originality resides principally in the flexibility of its course offerings. You can participate in either day or evening courses (at flexible hours), intensive short courses or long modules, private (one-to-one) and mini-groups, at home or in the workplace, etc. We also offer a residential seminar in Provence (south of France) to study the language of business.
General French, Dutch, Italian, English, courses. Also French, Dutch, English classes for business. Preparation for official exams, the language of negotiations, oral presentation, professional language, etc. Also summertime total immersion courses.
The Direct Dutch institute, founded in 1985, is situated near the centre of The Hague, Netherlands, only a few minutes away from Laan van NOI Station. Direct Dutch provides effective courses for Belgian students wishing to experience total Dutch language immersion in Holland and foreigners from around the world who wish to acquire an active command of Dutch while staying in the Netherlands. Belgian students can travel quickly and conveniently to The Hague by train: it only takes 1 hour, 26 mins from Antwerp and 2 hours, 5 mins from Brussels to travel to The Hague by InterCity train.
We use the direct method, which means that we try to speak Dutch as much as possible during the lessons. (Since some aspects of the grammar will be explained in English, it is important that participants of beginners courses have a basic knowledge of English). Whatever you want to learn Dutch for professional or personal reasons, our Dutch courses will help to make you an insider rather than an outsider in The Netherlands.
The Hague on the North Sea coast, with a population of 0.5 million, is the third-largest city in the Netherlands after Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and is the seat of Dutch government.