Talq Training: Our training center is located in Liege, Belgium. Liege is a very economically and culturally active city. Located at the crossroads of France, Germany and the Netherlands, it has become in recent years an important center for international transportation and logistics, biotechnology, space research, but also audiovisual productions and animation movies. The Liégeois cultivate a lifestyle where spontaneous hospitality is not an empty word.
After your class sessions and workshops you will enjoy the local, French, Italian, Asian, Latin American cuisine ... then choose between opera, theater or a stroll through downtown streets and squares.
You will rapidly make new friends and share good moments with them in the bars located in “the Square” (le Carré), the animated city center.
Visits to Brussels and Bruges are also scheduled in your program.
School / Office Address:City of Liege, 50 min drive from Brussels
Franco'feel provides personalized, beginner to advanced level French lessons to foreigners in Brussels. Our services are aimed at professionals & job seekers as well as tourists visiting Brussels or students and young learners who wish to improve their skills in French. Lessons take place in a one-on-one setting or in a small group at your workplace, at your home, or the teacher's home.
From complete beginner to the most advanced level, our course contents are entirely personalized. We set your objectives together and improve your French at your own pace.
All of our courses are designed in French only, including those for complete beginners. Various strategies will allow you to get the meaning without using any other language. The point is to think and to communicate in French through the shortest way.
Centre d'Etude du Français is a high quality French language school conveniently located in Brussels. At our school, we offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels including private, semi-private and group classes (10 students maximum) in stimulating learning environments. At Centre d'Etude du Français, we provide you with the personal attention you need to learn and practice the French language. We also offer several socio-cultural activities in French (museum, theatre, cooking and more).
Founded in 1968, “le Centre d’Etude du Français” started with the integral elements that make language learning effective: creativity, dynamism, fun and an open mind approach to different cultures. We continue improving the school because we love what we do. Our commitment is to offer a motivating learning experience. We work with qualified teachers, with a true teaching vocation and constant training.
Centre d'Etude du Français has decades of experience in meeting a wide spectrum of language needs. Our students come from all over the world ranging in age from 14 to 70 years of age. French is an asset to your quality of life and work, both in Belgium and in the rest of the world.
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA