Located in the municipality of Waimes, in eastern Belgium, 'Un iota en plus' offers residential, private, intensive, 100% tailor-made French courses, with a touch of luxury.
Open both to businesses and to private individuals, our courses are based on intensive oral and written practice, and they are strictly limited to one teacher for one student. Each course is unique in that it is based exclusively on the specific objectives and needs of the very student.
Our courses are demanding and energy-consuming; this is because we want to serve demanding students. In order to thank them for their commitment, we offer them a unique environment in which they can refresh their mind and treat their body after the classes: wellness centre, private park, and pristine natural surroundings will make their linguistic stay more profitable than anywhere else.
French Language Courses:
- For adults from beginners to advanced level
As our courses are fully tailored to the particular needs of each student, the array of courses are as diverse as - but not limited to:
- writing skills for business purposes
- speech delivery in French
- mastering the theory of the French language in 5 days
- for complete beginners: Feel at ease in 5 days
- review of a given domain (terminology, understanding of texts, etc.) in 5 days
- and any other theme as you wish
The Alliance Française de Bruxelles-Europe is located in the center of Brussels and is the only place in Brussels where you can get one of the French language certificates that are known worldwide : TCF (the French TOEFL), DELF or DALF. A good return on investment! Upon registration a placement test will enable us to find your appropriate course level. In our school you can begin or end a course when you like - no need to wait until the next session!
Amira Language School, Brussels private Dutch lessons
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in the centre of Brussels, Amira Language School is a highly-professional language school providing quality French and Dutch courses for adults, tourists and university / college students from around the world.
• Our language school is just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station, and is very popular with expats and the international community.
• Our qualified, friendly teachers are motivated professionals.
• The private Dutch lessons can take place at our language school in the European quarter in the centre of Brussels or at a location or business office of your choice in the Brussels or Greater Brabant area.
• Whether you work in hospitality, business, finance, tech, telecommunications, electronics, engineering, manufacturing, the chemical industry, the automotive industry, aircraft construction, publishing, fashion, or are a medical nurse or healthcare professional, university student or other, we can customize the private Dutch classes to your learning needs.
Student Review: "Relation quality-price is the best, very good teacher"
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Centre d'Etude du Français is a high quality French language school conveniently located in Brussels. At our school, we offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels including private, semi-private and group classes (10 students maximum) in stimulating learning environments. At Centre d'Etude du Français, we provide you with the personal attention you need to learn and practice the French language. We also offer several socio-cultural activities in French (museum, theatre, cooking and more).
Founded in 1968, “le Centre d’Etude du Français” started with the integral elements that make language learning effective: creativity, dynamism, fun and an open mind approach to different cultures. We continue improving the school because we love what we do. Our commitment is to offer a motivating learning experience. We work with qualified teachers, with a true teaching vocation and constant training.
Centre d'Etude du Français has decades of experience in meeting a wide spectrum of language needs. Our students come from all over the world ranging in age from 14 to 70 years of age. French is an asset to your quality of life and work, both in Belgium and in the rest of the world.
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.