French courses in Belgium: French language classes in Brussels for foreigners, business professionals, DELF, DALF exam preparation courses for international students. Private French lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced level.
Franco'feel, French Courses in Brussels: Based in Brussels, Belguim, Franco'feel provides personalized, beginner to advanced level French lessons to foreign professionals, tourists, students, and young learners, and anyone who wishes to improve their skills in French. Lessons take place in a one-on-one setting or in a small group at your workplace, at your home, or the teacher's home. From complete beginner to the most advanced level, our course contents are entirely personalized. All of our courses are based on the CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), and your skills in French will be recognized worldwide.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
French Courses for Tourists: - General Communication; Linguistic Enhancement; Introduction to Belgian and Francophone culture; Café Conversation Course
French Courses for Professionals / Job Seekers: - Linguistic Enhancement; Oral Communication; Communicating in Writing; Cross-culture Awareness
French Courses for Students / Young Learners: - Linguistic Enhancement; Oral Communication; Communicating in Writing; French Exam Preparation (DELF, DALF, TCF, TEF, DCL)
Centre d'Etude du Français is a high quality French language school conveniently located in Brussels. At our school, we offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels including private, semi-private and group classes (10 students maximum) in stimulating learning environments. At Centre d'Etude du Français, we provide you with the personal attention you need to learn and practice the French language. We also offer several socio-cultural activities in French (museum, theatre, cooking and more).
Founded in 1968, “le Centre d’Etude du Français” started with the integral elements that make language learning effective: creativity, dynamism, fun and an open mind approach to different cultures. We continue improving the school because we love what we do. Our commitment is to offer a motivating learning experience. We work with qualified teachers, with a true teaching vocation and constant training.
Centre d'Etude du Français has decades of experience in meeting a wide spectrum of language needs. Our students come from all over the world ranging in age from 14 to 70 years of age. French is an asset to your quality of life and work, both in Belgium and in the rest of the world.
Located in the municipality of Waimes, in eastern Belgium, 'Un iota en plus' offers residential, private, intensive, 100% tailor-made French courses, with a touch of luxury.
Open both to businesses and to private individuals, our courses are based on intensive oral and written practice, and they are strictly limited to one teacher for one student. Each course is unique in that it is based exclusively on the specific objectives and needs of the very student.
Our courses are demanding and energy-consuming; this is because we want to serve demanding students. In order to thank them for their commitment, we offer them a unique environment in which they can refresh their mind and treat their body after the classes: wellness centre, private park, and pristine natural surroundings will make their linguistic stay more profitable than anywhere else.
French Language Courses:
- For adults from beginners to advanced level
As our courses are fully tailored to the particular needs of each student, the array of courses are as diverse as - but not limited to:
- writing skills for business purposes
- speech delivery in French
- mastering the theory of the French language in 5 days
- for complete beginners: Feel at ease in 5 days
- review of a given domain (terminology, understanding of texts, etc.) in 5 days
- and any other theme as you wish
Amira Language School, Brussels - Online French Classes
Courses / Programs
• GROUP CLASSES WILL REMAIN ONLINE for the time being due to Covid. Also, ONLINE PRIVATE French lessons are ongoing.
• Conveniently located near the European institutions in the centre of Brussels, Amira Language School is a large and friendly language learning center for adults and international college students (of ages 20+).
• Established in 1983, we provide year-round French courses in small groups of maximum 8 students, as well as Individual French Immersion courses (private French lessons), and a cultural immersion programme.
• We offer all learning levels from Total beginners (A0) through to Advanced (C2), with day & evening classes available.
• Our experienced and friendly teachers all have Master's degrees in teaching French to adults as a foreign language.
• Our language school is just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station.
• Our qualified tutors can also come to your home or office in the Greater Brussels / Brabant area.
• Additionally, we teach English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German.
• All of our courses are built around 12 progressive modules in accord with the common framework of levels for language teaching established by the Council of Europe.
Review: "I completed two French intensive course at Amira and I am very satisfied with the result, i.e. my capability to speak. The courses are very efficient and fun due to the excellent teachers and the small groups." Ramona, Germany
"Relation quality-price is the best, very good teacher." Antonio, Spain
French Language Classes in Brussels / Online: For adults, beginners to advanced
• Beginners French (European Reference Level A1)
• Intermediate French (A2)
• Higher - Advanced French (B1 - B2)
• French Proficiency (C1 - C2)
• Intensive French courses
• Twice weekly French groups (morning & evening classes available)
• Business French classes / In-company courses
• Semi-private & private French lessons (at our school or your home / office)
• Actiris (Brussels Employment Office) collaboration for private language classes
• Cultural immersion programme
Also: English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German classes.
Built on fifteen years of experience in language courses, TalQ focuses on high added value language and communication training. After your class sessions and workshops you will enjoy the local cuisine ... then choose between opera, theater or a stroll through downtown streets.
You will rapidly make new friends and share good moments with them in the bars located in “the Square” (le Carré), the animated city center. Visits to Brussels and Bruges are also scheduled in your program. An unforgettable program designed for motivated students.
English Academy, a renowned private language school in Brussels, specialises in customised language lessons which are tailored to suit the individual needs of our students. We provide language lessons in French, Dutch, English, Spanish, German, Italian and more.
When Mrs. Mitchell founded THE MITCHELL SCHOOL in 1947, no one would have dared to imagine that more than fifty years later the school would become one of the most renowned language schools in Belgium.
Today, the ENGLISH ACADEMY offers language lessons to companies all over Belgium.
Looking for quality language training? Then come to us !
Our aim is to help you communicate in a spontaneous and natural manner. We'll analyse your current level, your needs, your availability and your budget so as to offer you a wide range of possibilities: individual or group lessons, given in our school or at your office, with flexible or fixed times, specialised or general language courses, on an intensive or a long-term basis.
Our teachers are qualified, experienced and flexible, with the ability to get their message across to students.
Individual or group lessons, with flexible or fixed times, specialised or general language courses, intensive or long-term in our school or at your office. Intensive summer courses in French, Dutch & English.
Our specialised teachers have extensive experience teaching their language as a foreign language: this enables them to evaluate the progress of each participant and to adapt the programme as required. The expertise and motivation of our teachers are what gives our school such flexibility.
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option