Alliance Francaise De Bruxelles-Europe: The Alliance Française de Bruxelles-Europe is located in the center of Brussels and is the only place in Brussels where you can get one of the French language certificates that are known worldwide : TCF (the French TOEFL), DELF or DALF. A good return on investment ! Upon registration a placement test will enable us to find your appropriate course level. In our school you can begin or end a course when you like - no need to wait until the next session !
Courses / Programs:
General and specific courses, in the morning, the afternoon or in the evening, all year long. A la Carte courses tailored to your level, your objectives and your availability, on an individual or group basis.
Centre d'Etude du Français is a high quality French language school conveniently located in Brussels. At our school, we offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels including private, semi-private and group classes (10 students maximum) in stimulating learning environments. At Centre d'Etude du Français, we provide you with the personal attention you need to learn and practice the French language. We also offer several socio-cultural activities in French (museum, theatre, cooking and more).
Founded in 1968, “le Centre d’Etude du Français” started with the integral elements that make language learning effective: creativity, dynamism, fun and an open mind approach to different cultures. We continue improving the school because we love what we do. Our commitment is to offer a motivating learning experience. We work with qualified teachers, with a true teaching vocation and constant training.
Centre d'Etude du Français has decades of experience in meeting a wide spectrum of language needs. Our students come from all over the world ranging in age from 14 to 70 years of age. French is an asset to your quality of life and work, both in Belgium and in the rest of the world.
Amira Language School, Brussels - Online French Classes
Courses / Programs
• GROUP CLASSES WILL REMAIN ONLINE for the time being due to Covid. Also, ONLINE PRIVATE French lessons are ongoing.
• Conveniently located near the European institutions in the centre of Brussels, Amira Language School is a large and friendly language learning center for adults and international college students (of ages 20+).
• Established in 1983, we provide year-round French courses in small groups of maximum 8 students, as well as Individual French Immersion courses (private French lessons), and a cultural immersion programme.
• We offer all learning levels from Total beginners (A0) through to Advanced (C2), with day & evening classes available.
• Our experienced and friendly teachers all have Master's degrees in teaching French to adults as a foreign language.
• Our language school is just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station.
• Our qualified tutors can also come to your home or office in the Greater Brussels / Brabant area.
• Additionally, we teach English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German.
• All of our courses are built around 12 progressive modules in accord with the common framework of levels for language teaching established by the Council of Europe.
Review: "I completed two French intensive course at Amira and I am very satisfied with the result, i.e. my capability to speak. The courses are very efficient and fun due to the excellent teachers and the small groups." Ramona, Germany
"Relation quality-price is the best, very good teacher." Antonio, Spain
French Language Classes in Brussels / Online: For adults, beginners to advanced
• Beginners French (European Reference Level A1)
• Intermediate French (A2)
• Higher - Advanced French (B1 - B2)
• French Proficiency (C1 - C2)
• Intensive French courses
• Twice weekly French groups (morning & evening classes available)
• Business French classes / In-company courses
• Semi-private & private French lessons (at our school or your home / office)
• Actiris (Brussels Employment Office) collaboration for private language classes
• Cultural immersion programme
Also: English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German classes.
AAA Europa Language School is a non-profit organization centrally located in Uccle in the heart of Brussels, with easy access by public transport. The school offers language courses in French, German, Dutch, English, Spanish, Italian and more. We have over 20 years of experience in language training, translation and interpreting and have forged strong relationships with the area's leading companies, embassies and diplomatic missions.
As a result, the school is a hub that serves as a connection point for national and international students and reaches beyond language training into total language and cultural immersion. By providing linguistic and cultural education, we can help your organization achieve its goals.
We offer courses for the general public (individual one-to-one or courses in very small groups of max. 6 students), as well as for the professional (companies, etc) with emphasis on business language (group or individual courses in our facilities or in-company).
All the language instructors are university-trained with diverse backgrounds. This ensures a better understanding of the needs and objectives of each student.
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Franco'feel provides personalized, beginner to advanced level French lessons to foreigners in Brussels. Our services are aimed at professionals & job seekers as well as tourists visiting Brussels or students and young learners who wish to improve their skills in French. Lessons take place in a one-on-one setting or in a small group at your workplace, at your home, or the teacher's home.
From complete beginner to the most advanced level, our course contents are entirely personalized. We set your objectives together and improve your French at your own pace.
All of our courses are designed in French only, including those for complete beginners. Various strategies will allow you to get the meaning without using any other language. The point is to think and to communicate in French through the shortest way.