International Schools USA: Bilingual charter school in Hollywood, FL serving Broward County and Miami-Dade County, Middle school, High school program, Bilingual education in South Florida metropolitan area
International School Of Broward, Florida: Located in Hollywood in the south-east of Broward County, FL, the International School of Broward is a charter school that serves grade 6-12 students in Broward and Miami-Dade counties. What makes us so special? As well as following the standard American curriculum we immerse our students into the French language and culture every day! Yes, we follow a successful Two-way Bilingual concept English / French thus providing our students with an edifying edge enabling them to believe in themselves, to be knowledgeable and cultured and to become great communicators.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Within the International School of Broward’s academic framework, each student is given the opportunity to acquire the skills and attitudes needed to succeed in higher educational settings and beyond.
- Middle School & High School programs for Grades 6-12.
- We follow a two-way bilingual concept in English / French.
* Core subjects include Mathematics; Science; Technology; Social Studies; Global Connections; Physical Education and Arts.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Great Heights Academy is a K-6 school for children with special needs in The Hammocks FL, part of the Miami-Dade County Area.
Our school exposes students to age-appropriate class activities, with a modified curriculum allowing children to work hands-on while encouraging practical, life, and social skills. With the cooperation of our teachers, parents, therapists and staff we are able to work in harmony to get each student the results we set out for.
The school provides services to children with a variety of intellectual and developmental disabilities that may include, but are not limited to intellectual disorders, autism spectrum disorder, pervasive developmental disorder (PDD), Asperger’s, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, and other conditions associated with intellectual disabilities.
Academic Programs for Children in Kindergarten through 6th Grade:
- Hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm
- Individualized curriculum based on student’s needs
- 3:1 student to staff ratio (throughout the day)
- Core Curriculum (Math and Language Arts) taught on a 1:1 ratio
- Highly qualified certified teachers
- Specially trained staff
- Spacious classrooms with integrated technology throughout
- SMART Board Technology
- On site speech, occupational, physical, and behavior therapists
- Music, Art, Karate, Physical Education, Dance, and Cooking
Located in Sunrise FL, just 20 minutes west of Fort Lauderdale, Christi/STEPSS Academy is a dual Christian-based private school. The Christi Academy deals with any learning disabilities and regular education for students in Grades K-12, while STEPSS Academy is geared toward providing education for children in the autism spectrum.
The Curriculum and course of study at the Christi and STEPSS Academy meets the requirements of the State of Florida.
Trinity Christian School (TCS), located in Lighthouse Point (near Fort Lauderdale) in Broward County, Florida, is a private elementary school offering Pre-K through to 5th grade programs.
Trinity Christian School is here to serve our community through a high quality educational program at an affordable price. Our two-story education building provides ten fully equipped classrooms for Pre-K, Kindergarten and First through to Fifth grades. Low student-teacher ratio is the hallmark of Trinity Christian School.
Our mission is to make a connection with the community by educating their children in a loving, caring Christian environment. We will follow a child-centered approach that will meet the needs of our children in order to develop their minds, hearts and spirits.
Trinity Christian School is a modern, state-of-the-art facilty, with computer labs, safe and secure grounds and classrooms that provide a warm, inviting environment for your child. It was built in 2007 to provide 10 classrooms, allowing for future expansion.
- Pre-K through to 5th grade education programs
- Language arts
- VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten) program
- After school education & care programs
- Affordable tuition
- Certified, dedicated teachers
- Low teacher to student ratio
- Brain friendly curriculum
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Acellus (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Located in the heart of Greater Miami, in Miami-Dade County, Be Unique Academy is a loving, nurturing and unique place for children entering Kindergarten through 8th Grade. We provide services to children with a variety of intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The school exposes students to age-appropriate class activities with a modified curriculum allowing children to work hands-on while encouraging practical, life and social skills.
Additionally, the school provides age-appropriate class assignments, small group and individualized instruction, which addresses each child’s needs and abilities.
Lycée Franco-Américain is a private two-way immersion language school from Pre-K 2 to 5th grade, located on Stirling Road, Cooper City in south-west Broward County. Our campus is situated west of the intersection of Stirling Road and Pine Island Road (which becomes Douglas Road). The school offers instruction in French and English taught by native speakers. We also offer the Primary Year Program (PYP) from the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), which gives us a framework in which to offer our curriculum.
Our curriculum is based on the French educational system and is reinforced by the State of Florida curriculum, which facilitates the student's ability to follow the American educational system. To insure academic success, we adapt the curriculum to our students' levels throughout the academic school year.
The instruction is organized into grade levels with set competencies on which our students are constantly evaluated. To insure their academic success, we adapt our curriculum to our students' levels throughout the academic year. Our program helps the child to become fluent in French and English.