Sunny Skies Preschool: With school locations throughout New York City and Brooklyn, Sunny Skies Preschool offers a nurturing, carefully-structured educational environment for young children. Our aim is to provide the families we serve with a program that fulfills the educational, emotional and social needs of their children in a fun, loving and safe environment. Our unique A.V.L.E. (Advancement Via Life Experience) program gives students the opportunity to experience things that happen every day and making those events learning experiences.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Preschool Program with Exclusive "Advancement Via Life Experience" Curriculum:
- “Me and the world” approach, which teaches that everyone is valuable and that we can all make a differences in our world.
- Reading, writing, math, comprehensive skills and social awareness also makes A.V.L.E. academically-advanced
Activity Classes: - Exercise Class; Dance Class; Art Appreciation; Language Class (Spanish); Writing and Reading Workshop; Music Class
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in New York City and offering yoga courses for babies, children and teenagers throughout New York in preschools, high schools or as private classes, Little Flower Yoga specializes in creating unique and engaging classes that develop students' mental, physical and emotional wellness. Education and youth development best practices are incorporated into all of our classes, and we create customized yoga programs that address topics ranging from literacy development to confidence building to nutrition and health education.
Our work is rooted in the desire to see all children embrace their potential, and to help children live their lives with joy, secure in the knowledge that the world holds great wonders for them and that they have great gifts to share with the world. Our instructors are trained to take advantage of the many teachable moments that occur in each class.
Little Flower Yoga challenges students to learn in new ways, make connections and recognize their tremendous capacity to achieve. We always encourage communication, creativity and laughter.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
With two convenient locations in Manhattan NYC, Smarter Toddler is a leading nursery school / preschool that provides arts-based preschool programs designed for babies, toddlers and young children ages 3 months to 5 years. Situated on the Upper West Side and at Midtown West near Times Square, we offer a warm, community-oriented learning environment where we encourage curiosity, promote kindness and respect, and exercise imagination and creativity.
Smarter Toddler was founded by parents of gifted children who wanted a progressive preschool with an advanced arts-based curriculum their own children could benefit from. Music, movement, literacy and visual arts are an active part of each child's day. We provide remarkable teachers, a relaxed admissions process, and a loving, home-like atmosphere. We place a high value on diversity, and on accommodating children with needs requiring extra attention.
Our mission is to continue to create an enhanced, quality early education program that emphasizes the arts, cultural experiences, and the unique individuality of each child. Teachers provide interesting and motivating lessons to engage the children and captivate their interest.
Parent Testimonial: "We fell in love with Smarter Toddler the minute we walked in the door. Everything from the decor to the staff is welcoming, friendly and fun. Our son's teachers, and the other teachers he interacts with, have become like family to us. He looks forward to going to "school" every day."
- Jen Falek
- Infant Program (3 - 12 months)
- Toddler 1 Program (13 - 20 months)
- Toddler 2 Program (21 months - 2.5 years)
- Young Preschool Program (2.5 - 3.5 years)
- Preschool Program (3.5 - 5 years)
- Arts Program (includes music, visual arts and yoga)
Our curriculum offers Reading, Art, Spanish, Computers, Science, Yoga, Sign Language, Music and Movement.
Maryel International Preschool private, bilingual and coeducational preschool situated in the heart of Midtown Manhattan NYC. We provide a comprehensive bilingual (English and Spanish) curriculum to U.S. and international preschool children.
Our goal is that all children would have the opportunity to improve oral and written skills in their native language, while also acquiring oral and written skills in a second language (Spanish).
A Spanish speaking teacher teaches the children part of the day in Spanish, and an English speaking teacher teaches the other part of the day in English.
We have an international view of education and believe that through the learning of another language, children are taught to be more tolerant and respectful of other cultures and traditions, which enables them to become more responsible and active citizens of the world.
Whispering Pines Seventh-day Adventist School, located in Old Westbury (on the North Shore of Long Island), New York, is a K-8 educational institution operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for all children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.