Learn English language in Los Angeles area: ESL school in Costa Mesa, California, homestay in USA. Intensive English courses for adults and teens, TOEFL preparation, business English classes. Full-time and part-time ESL programs in LA area. Cursos ingles en California.
GEOS English Academy, Costa Mesa - Los Angeles Area: GEOS English Academy Costa Mesa is located in Orange County, California approximately 45 minutes from Los Angeles. It is part of the GEOS family of over 550 language schools worldwide. Our school is a great place to study English, work on improving your TOEFL score, and make new friends. GEOS provides quality language courses in a comfortable atmosphere. We offer full time and part time English as a Second Language (ESL) and TOEFL Preparation courses at our school in the heart of Costa Mesa.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The GEOS Homestay Program is intended to give visiting foreign students a first-hand experience of American culture by sharing in everyday host family life. As well as being able to use practical English language skills they have learned in school, it is expected that students will be able participate in family activities for a holistic view of life in Orange County. Alternatively, we can also place you in a student residence close to the school.
Courses / Programs:
- Intensive English Course
- TOEFL Test Preparation Course
- College Pathway Program
- Business English Course
- Company English lessons
- Part-time English classes
- Private English Lessons
- Homestay Program
- Junior English Courses for teens aged 16 and up
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
• Calling international students! As an alternative to San Antonio, would you consider studying English in Austin, just 90 miles north-east of San Antonio?
• Austin is a great and beautiful location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
Student Review: • “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
ESL Programs in Austin:
- Full-time English course for international students on an F1 visa. With 5 levels of proficiency: Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1).
- Part-time English classes two days per week.
- TOEFL Test preparation course (3-weeks long and may be taken as an evening course or in the mornings).
- University Pathway: ACES helps eligible students obtain a conditional admission letter to one of our Partner Universities in USA.
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
Ideal for school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
English ESL Camp
• 2 weeks minimum in June & July, for children ages 10-14, and high school teens / seniors ages 15+ years old
• Summer English course for Individuals & Groups
Academic English Year
• Intensive English for 5 or 10 Months Year-Round
• For Groups ages 15+
ToCollegeUSA - English plus College Preparation
• 4 Month Program (Intensive English Program + College Preparatory Program)
• GUARANTEED COLLEGE ADMISSION in Florida without taking the SAT. ACT, or TOEFL!
• For Individuals & Groups of international students.
• Learn English in sunny Florida with The Language Academy (TLA)!
• Situated in Fort Lauderdale, north of Miami, TLA provides English courses to international students & business executives from around the world, including General English, Intensive English, & TOEFL preparation.
• Our internationally-renowned English language school has received the prestigious ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training) accreditation, and is recognized by the US Department of Education, so you can be assured of high-quality English instruction.
• Known as the "Venice of America", Fort Lauderdale on Florida’s Gold Coast, is one of America's safest, cleanest and wealthiest cities, and is internationally famous for its white sand beaches & mild weather.
• The quality mix of TLA and its beautiful surroundings make it a smart choice of location to study English in the USA. TLA's Department of Student Affairs offers homestay, apartment & hotel accommodation.
• All students take a placement test that will ensure that they are placed in the class that best meets their needs.
• Our English teachers focus on your interests and learning goals. TLA plans a weekly program of activities providing an opportunity to have fun, practice your English and meet American people.
• You are encouraged to participate in cultural activities & field trips outside of school, and fully benefit from your visit to the U.S.
• General English - 8 levels from beginner to advanced
• Private / One-on-one English lessons
• University Preparation
• TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC & TKT exam preparation
• English for Executives / Business English
• Junior Summer Program for 11-18 year olds
• Homestay program with local host family
Further Language Courses: • Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German
• Study English in one of the world’s most widely recognized buildings - the Empire State Building!
• Kaplan International's modern English school on the 63rd floor is a state-of-the-art language learning facility, offering a comprehensive range of English courses to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
• With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International offers you high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation at our English school in New York.
• With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International, world leaders in English language education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our English language schools in New York are accredited by ACCET, and citizens of 82 countries studied at our Empire State Manhattan ESL school last year.
Student Reviews: "Kaplan has been one of the most amazing experiences in my life where I met a lot of friends from around the world and also discovered NYC very well." - Ahmad
”I never got bored at school, every teacher is interactive with the students. There are lots of things to do here. The night life in New York is awesome, this city never sleeps!” - Elvira
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
• General English classes
• General English Academic Year/Semester options
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
• 'Best of America' Academic Year program
• Vacation English lessons
• Business English for professionals / executives
• TOEFL and Academic English
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.