English language schools USA: ESL school Costa Mesa, Orange County, California near Los Angeles, Homestay program, Intensive English lessons for adults and teens, Private classes, TOEFL test preparation, Business English lessons, Full-time and part-time ESL programs in LA area, Cursos ingles California
GEOS English Academy, Costa Mesa - Los Angeles Area: GEOS English Academy Costa Mesa is located in Orange County, California approximately 45 minutes from Los Angeles. It is part of the GEOS family of over 550 language schools worldwide. Our school is a great place to study English, work on improving your TOEFL score, and make new friends. GEOS provides quality language courses in a comfortable atmosphere. We offer full time and part time English as a Second Language (ESL) and TOEFL Preparation courses at our school in the heart of Costa Mesa.
Intensive English Course This is the most popular of our full time courses and is for students who want to study seriously for professional or academic reasons and learn as fast as possible.
INTEGRATED SKILLS CLASS (AM) During the morning session, student study four English skills – reading, writing, speaking and listening – through a “Communicative Language Teaching” methodology. New grammar patterns are learned in the context of a conversation or a real-life situation. Students also use various activities to practice English conversation including listening tasks, role plays, and discussions. Practical reading and writing tasks and vocabulary studies are presented as well in our 6 available levels. Students can begin on any Monday.
Active Listening Class (PM) During the afternoon session, students will cover a variety of topics while practicing English conversation management, North America conversation style, and pronunciation. Students learn commonly-used idioms and slang in a communicative way. Teachers also use various activities to practice these new idioms including listening tasks, role plays, and discussion.
TOEFL Preparation Course We have a very experienced teacher who specializes in TOEFL and this is a very popular course.
READING AND WRITING SECTION This section of the course focuses on the reading and writing sections of the test. A variety of reading exercises help students improve comprehension and learn the types of reading questions found on the test. Essay writing and other writing activities help students prepare for this important section on the exam. Multi-skill activities are practices as well.
LISTENING AND SPEAKING SECTION This section of the course focuses on the listening and speaking sections of the test. A combination of Authentic English listening practice and TOEFL listening activities are used. Critical listening comprehension skills are the core learning focuses. In addition, integrated skills speaking activities and pronunciation practice makes up the remainder of the program. Weekly exams help students learn to pace to themselves and monitor student progress.
Private Tutorial Geos Private Tutorials are ideal for working professionals, homemakers and students who wish to improve their language skills and want to come just one or two days per week. Private tutorials feature small classes and offer a custom designed course and time schedule, tailored to the individual student's needs.
This program is designed for all types of study and students can choose the lesson content and schedule.
- One-on-one study with your teacher - Custom designed course to meet your needs - Classes available Monday- Friday 9:00-21:00, Saturday 9:00-18:00 - Specialized study available: Business English, TOEFL, TOEIC, Practical English - You can begin each week
• Located in San Francisco’s city center and the nearby student city of Berkeley (north of Oakland), Kaplan International welcome students of all levels at our two English language schools in San Francisco.
• Our downtown San Francisco school is two blocks from popular Union Square and next to the famous gates of Chinatown, while our Berkeley school is situated on Berkeley Square, just two blocks from the famous University of California Berkeley, in nothern Alameda County CA.
• Our Berkeley school provides summer English courses for teens ages 14-16. Both schools offer a range of exam preparation and English courses, along with accommodation options.
• Whether you are just starting your English studies or are already an advanced student, and whether you are looking for an intensive or part-time course, you can surely find something to suit your needs at our San Francisco English language schools.
• Each course has a special focus, and you can further personalise your course through electives and Supplementary Structured Study sessions to meet your particular language goals.
• Find the right course and school for you with Kaplan International, world leaders in English education. Our English language schools in San Francisco are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
Student Review: "My English has definitely improved. After studying in Kaplan, I don't hesitate to speak English and I feel more comfortable." - Ingrid, Spain
Quality English Language Courses: • General English lessons (Beginner to Advanced levels)
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• Business English for professionals / executives
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Summer English Camp for Teens (in Berkeley only)
Exam Preparation Programs: • General Cambridge Exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE Exam prep
• Cambridge CAE Intensive Exam prep
• GMAT Exam preparation
• GRE Test preparation
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.
• Calling international students! As an alternative to San Antonio, would you consider studying English in Austin, just 90 miles north-east of San Antonio?
• Austin is a great and beautiful location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
Student Review: • “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
ESL Programs in Austin:
- Full-time English course for international students on an F1 visa. With 5 levels of proficiency: Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1).
- Part-time English classes two days per week.
- TOEFL Test preparation course (3-weeks long and may be taken as an evening course or in the mornings).
- University Pathway: ACES helps eligible students obtain a conditional admission letter to one of our Partner Universities in USA.
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world. We also offer ONLINE English Classes so that you can learn American English from the comfort of your home worldwide.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
Ideal for school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
English ESL Camp
• 2 weeks minimum in June & July, for children ages 10-14, and high school teens / seniors ages 15+ years old
• Summer English course for Individuals & Groups
Academic English Year
• Intensive English for 5 or 10 Months Year-Round
• For Groups ages 15+
ToCollegeUSA - English plus College Preparation
• 4 Month Program (Intensive English Program + College Preparatory Program)
• GUARANTEED COLLEGE ADMISSION in Florida without taking the SAT. ACT, or TOEFL!
• For Individuals & Groups of international students.
• Founded in 1985, New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations in one of the most dynamic cities in the world - in Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan, Jackson Heights in Queens, and The Bronx.
• NYLC has established itself as one of the largest and most respected English language schools in the New York area. We provide unparalleled English language instruction to students from around the world of all levels - beginner, intermediate & advanced.
• We offer intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation and Business English classes designed to fit your individual needs. We have classes on weekday mornings, afternoons, evenings & weekends, depending on the location.
• F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at New York Language Center in any Intensive Language Program of English.
• NYLC - Midtown, Upper West Side & Jackson Heights are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
• Whether you live in New York or are visiting from abroad, our affordable and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education. Our teachers are all dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
Student Review: "Definitely, I couldn’t have chosen any better option than NYLC for my English studies. It's not just for the fun time you can have there. It's for the people you meet there. NYLC combine a great study methods with a patient and committed team of teachers who become your friends." - Samuel, Venezuela
English Classes in NYC For beginner to advanced level. Courses vary by location.
• Intensive English Program (ILP)
• Semi-intensive ESL program
• TOEFL preparation
• Private English lessons
• Weekend English course on Saturdays
• Part-time ESL programs (day & evening classes)
• Everyday English program
• Business English classes
• Explore New York City - An ESL writing course
• ESL programs for small groups of 10-15 juniors / teenagers from educational tour agents.
• ESL programs for individual juniors / teenagers accompanied by a guardian in NY.