Pacific College, Orange County:
With two campuses in Orange County CA, in Costa Mesa and The Citadel (East Los Angeles off Freeway 5), Pacific College is an accredited private post-secondary educational institution founded in 1993 to provide accessible healthcare education to adult learners. We provide full and part-time degree and diploma programs in Vocational Nursing and Cardiovascular Technology, as well as a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. Today’s fast paced, complex society, along with increasing technological advances have created an unprecedented need for expert health care professionals. You could be one of them. Contact us today to learn more about our fully accredited programs.
- Fully Accredited Institution
Pacific College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the State of California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians. Accreditation is in addition to the approval to operate by the California Bureau for Private Post-Secondary Education (BPPE).
- Dedicated Staff
Pacific College has an experienced and fully qualified instructional and administrative staff that is dedicated to the success of our students. The founders of Pacific College have devoted their professional careers to education and have extensive experience with the California Community Colleges.
- Financial Aid
Pacific College makes every effort to assist students in achieving their educational goals. Pacific College is authorized to offer Federal Financial Aid to students who meet the academic and financial needs criteria. Pacific College participates in Federal Title IV programs which include:
- Pell Grants
- Stafford Loans (Subsidized & Unsubsidized)
- Parent PLUS loans.
- LVN / Vocational Nursing Program (offered as an Associate of Science degree program or a diploma program)
- Cardiovascular Technician Program (offered as an Associate of Science degree program or a diploma program)
- Bachelor of Science Degree (BSc) in Nursing
- Online RN (Registered Nurse) to BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) Completion Program: This program is for nurses who posses the equivalent of an active registered nursing license (US) in their home county who wish to further their professional studies in nursing.
Advantages of studying with Pacific College include:
- Free netbook computer for LVN students after successful completion of first term
- Free on-site tutoring for currently enrolled students
- Free NCLEX Review class for currently enrolled Vocational Nursing students
- Flexible schedule: classes are offered full-time during the day or part-time nights and weekends
- No waiting lists! Enrollment is continuous throughout the year, LVN classes are forming now!
- If you compare prices for private colleges, you will find that Pacific College offers a tremendous value for your education dollar
- We demonstrate a commitment to quality academic programs averaging a Student to Faculty ratio of 20:1
- Pacific College provides free Career Services for students and graduates
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3160 Red Hill Ave, Zip 92626, Costa Mesa, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.