Nursing schools in California: LVN program in Los Angeles area, nurse training in Orange County, accredited full-time & part-time nursing degree. Cardiovascular technology diploma, medical school in Costa Mesa close to Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Irvine & Huntington Beach, Southern CA.
Pacific College, Orange County: Located in Orange County CA, with two campuses in Costa Mesa and The Citadel (East Los Angeles off Freeway 5), Pacific College offers full time and part-time degree and diploma programs in Vocational Nursing and Cardiovascular Technology, as well as a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. Established in 1993, Pacific College is an accredited private institution dedicated to providing a quality education to students seeking careers in healthcare professions. Our specially designed healthcare training programs will give you the flexibility to attend school while maintaining your business and personal life.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Full-time & Part-time Healthcare Diploma & Degree Programs:
- LVN / Vocational Nursing Program (offered as an Associate of Science degree program or a diploma program)
- Cardiovascular Technician Program (offered as an Associate of Science degree program or a diploma program)
- Bachelor of Science Degree (BSc) in Nursing
- Online RN (Registered Nurse) to BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) Completion Program: This program is for nurses who posses the equivalent of an active registered nursing license (US) in their home county who wish to further their professional studies in nursing.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Shepherd University was founded in 1999 with the vision of establishing an excellent program of Christian higher education in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Our School of Nursing is committed to educating adult learners to become competent nursing professionals who integrate Christian faith into their nursing practice. We provide a range of Certificate and Degree Programs including LVN, RN, BSN and MSN.
Our nursing programs are committed to preparing nurses that utilize a Christian worldview to integrate beliefs, values, ethics, and service in their personal and professional life.
Shepherd University is recognized by the State of California as an institution of higher education. We have state approval from Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) to confer the Licensed Vocational Nurse Certificate, the Associate Degree in Nursing, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Master of Science in Nursing Education.
Conveniently located in downtown Concord CA, in the East Bay area (just 30 miles east of San Francisco), the American College of Nursing (ACN) provides a range of general and continuing education nursing and healthcare programs. Designed for students interested in beginning, or furthering, a career in the healthcare industry, our courses include a 12-month Vocational Nursing program, a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) course, a Psychiatric Technician Program, and more.
In addition to our general nursing courses, we also teach several Continuing Education (CE) courses for RNs, LVNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners, critical care nurses, EMTs, paramedics, and other individuals employed in health care services.
Located in El Monte, in the San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, Palladium Technical Academy is a career training school that provides a range of Healthcare / Allied Health Diploma programs. Courses include Nursing Aide (NA), Medical Billing Specialist, Medical Clinical Assistant, and other fields of study. All of our programs are designed to give you the skills you need to succeed in the career of your choice.
Palladium Technical Academy programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. Our fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates.
We strongly believe that provided an environment conducive to learning and growth, students will reach their best abilities and enhance their capabilities. This institution seeks to be an educational center where all students can reach out to enhance their knowledge for a more promising career.
Located in Ventura CA, Career Care Institute (CCI) is a leading vocational medical training school.
We provide a range of accredited programs in popular medical career fields, including Medical Assisting, Nursing Assisting and Vocational Nursing. In addition, we are the only school in Ventura to offer the Limited Permit X-Ray Technician program.
CCI also has schools in Lancaster in Los Angeles County, and Moreno Valley in Riverside County.
We aim to ensures that our graduates are equipped with the necessary tools and knowledge to successfully meet the healthcare community’s increasing need for well-educated and trained health professionals today.
CCI is nationally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
In addition, CCI is institutionally accredited to offer non-degree programs.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Based in San Diego, California, RN.com is one of the nation's leading provider of continuing nursing education online. We offer more than 150 online courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. All courses are nationally accredited.
We understand how difficult it is to fit continuing education into your busy schedule so RN.com offers convenient, quality continuing education at your convenience. You can study online at times that best suit your schedule. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career. We offer courses that will help educate as well as fulfill your licensure requirements, in subjects that include Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Acute Care, Oncology, Maternal Child/ Women's Health among many others.
"RN.com offers a good variety of continuing education courses and it is extremely helpful to be able to take the course from home."