Learn English in Canada: English language school in Toronto, Ontario, Homestay, Diploma courses in English & Business, Certificate programs. Internship / Work placements, TOEIC preparation ESL school in downtown Toronto.
CanPacific College of Business & English, Toronto: CanPacific College of Business & English in downtown Toronto, Canada is a center for higher language learning achievement and its applications in a wide variety of professional fields. Our instructors and modern facilities make CanPacific College the right choice for the right education. Based in our Unique Practical Methods our students reach the upscale level and professionalism required for their personal development in their careers.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
At CanPAcific College, we pride ourselves on our "Practical Instruction" communicative and student-centered approach. CanPacific College is devoted to providing you with high quality and innovative language instruction with the skills and the abilities for succesful language and career training, and to assist you in achieving your personal and profesional goals by delivering you the most modern and effective programs in a welcoming- learning environment.
Courses / Programs:
- Certificate of English for Speaking
- Diploma of English for Business
- Diploma of Interpretation & Translation
- Executive Assistant Certificate Program
- TOEIC Preparation Program
- Internship Programs
For further information on any of the courses listed above, please contact us via the contact form below.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training
Focus Education Centre of Canada, Mississauga, Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Situated in Mississauga, Ontario, Focus Education Centre of Canada is an English language school that provides English language exam preparation courses to local students and international students.
• Our aim is to prepare you to achieve high scores in internationally-recognized English language and post graduate examinations, specializing in group preparation for the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
• For students who need to reach the IELTS level, we recommend our Focus on English program. This is a general English class that helps students improve their language skills in all areas.
• Our group classes are suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• We also offer group classes and private tutoring in preparation for the CELPIP exam (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program).
• In addition, students preparing for medical postgraduate studies can prepare for their MCAT, MCCEE, & USMLE exams with us.
• Our school is located in the heart of Mississauga, a truly multicultural and exciting city 23km (15 miles) west of Toronto.
• We teach English language students, but also anyone who want to improve their English language skills to help them further in life.
Student Review: "What a pleasure to work with this team. I passed the TOEFL and now submitting score for College admissions.Focus Education helped me to improve my life in several ways and today I feel more comfortable communicating with the average Canadian and American."
Career Training / IT Courses:
• Data Analytics, Data Science, SAP FICO training, Microsoft Office Suite / Windows, Adobe Suite training, QuickBooks accounting software, ISO training & certification courses.
Metropolitan College in downtown Toronto, Ontario offers Specialized English Language programs (ESL) for international and Canadian students. Our English courses are ideal for professional preparation, academic preparation or personal enrichment.
You can purchase block packages of 5, 10, 20 or 40 classes. Classes are available 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons and evenings) at our Toronto campus. All programs are results-focused, preparing students to become successful communicators.
All classes are small, and we ensure that you receive the attention you need to achieve your goals. Our small classes also give you more opportunity to participate in conversation, and begin to communicate more easily from the very first day!
Metropolitan College is located on The Danforth, one of the most vibrant areas of downtown Toronto. Just steps from the Pape subway station, it is easily accessible. The College is surrounded by many welcoming restaurants, distinctive shops, lively bars and pubs, entertaining theater, lounges featuring live music and trendy cafes.
- Full Time ESL program
- iSpeak ENGLISH! (a unique course that helps you improve all skills while focusing on speaking)
- Full-time IELTS test preparation course
- Business English / Corporate training classes
Classes are purchased in blocks of 5, 10, 20, or 40 - available on-campus in the morning, afternoon & evening.
English Pronunciation training
Private English lessons (including for TOEFL test prep, MELAB / TOEIC test prep, Cambridge ESOL exam prep, customized English conversation classes..)
Learn English in Toronto with Omnicom School of Languages! Conveniently situated in North York (only 12km from Downtown Toronto), we have more than 40 years of experience in providing top-quality English language courses to students from around the world.
At Omnicom, we offer group English classes and private English lessons to adult students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta.
You can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
Upon arrival, you will take a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures & grammar) to ensure that you are placed at the correct level. You will be awarded a Certificate after you successfully complete your studies.
We have a variety of English language courses to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle. In addition, we arrange exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience.
Student Testimonial: "Omnicom is an excellent school. There are many good teachers and I have classmates from many different countries, this is very interesting because I can learn about other cultures. Once you are in Canada, you can learn a lot of vocabulary because you need to communicate all the time in English. I’m very happy here. It’s a terrific experience!"
- Vanessa, Brazil
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Level
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- Homestay Program
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
• Learn English in Toronto with NSL Mondial! We provide top-quality English immersion in small classes. We teach adult and junior international students from around the world of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries. This provides lot of opportunities for you to practice your English outside of the classroom.
• We also offer an intensive University Pathway Program (UPP) which aims to develop your critical thinking skills, and prepare you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities, which are among the very best nationally ranked and internationally recognized third level institutions in Canada.
• Before you can apply for the UPP, you must complete the final level of our General English (GE) program.
• The largest city in Canada, Toronto is located on the northern shores of Lake Ontario. A safe and friendly city, it is home to people from around the world.
• With an excellent public transportation system, Toronto offers an active downtown life, with easy access to parklands and beaches.
• We also offer English courses in the following cities in Canada: Vancouver, Ottawa, Halifax, Winnipeg, and Whistler.
English Courses for Adults: Taught at 7 levels - beginner to advanced.
• Full-time English course
• Part-time English course
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
University Pathway Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
International Gateway Kelowna
IGK is located in Kelowna, one of Canada’s premier resort destinations and blessed with one of the mildest climates in Canada. The city receives over 300 days of sunshine per year and is one of the fastest growing in Canada with a population of 150,000. International Gateway Kelowna (IGK) is Kelowna’s original (est. 2002) and most trusted ESL school. Canadian owned and operated, IGK offers Practical ESL programs with small class sizes (6-12) and personalized attention. IGK students originate from over 20 countries including Japan, Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, Slovakia, Colombia and Canada. Our upscale campus is centrally located and within easy walking distance of shops, beaches, transportation and attractions.
Practical ESL Programs begin weekly for Ages 15 and up with a choice of 10, 15, 25 or 30 study hours per week. There are 5 levels in the morning from Beginner to Advanced which focus on core skills. Conversation, Canadian Culture, IELTS and EIKEN are offered as afternoon electives.
Wine Foundation and TESOL certificate programs are available.
Summer Action Camps for ages 8-18 include: ESL+Activities, ESL+ Ice Hockey Skills, ESL+Soccer Skills, ESL+Arts and ESL+Outdoor Adventure.
Senior programs for ages 50+ and Executive programs are also offered.