SPEAC International Language Institute, Toronto:
SPEAC International Language Institute is a high quality English language school conveniently located in Toronto, Southern Ontario. Our institute offers a wide range of ESL (English as a Second Language) programs for all levels to both Canadian and international students. SPEAC is the dynamic way to study and learn English in Toronto, Canada. SPEAC students learn with the use of Apple iPad in a highly interactive classroom environment. Today's professionals worldwide face an environment that requires advanced communication skills in the English language. A person's ability to communicate confidently in English immediately raises his / her potential for personal and professional development.
English Language Programs:
We offer a wide range of high quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programs for all levels including beginner, intermediate and advanced. At, SPEAC, we offer advanced teaching for superior learning:
- ESL Fundamentals:
Using iPad technology, designed for ESL students who want to master the English language, taught by expert native-speakers. A comprehensive study plan for each level - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced - teach the following skills:
- Reading & Writing
- Real Talk, Idioms and Phrasal Verbs
We provide a grammar pre-assessment, and oral placement test on arrival. The Fundamentals program is available for both FULL-TIME and PART-TIME studies. Full-time classes are offered Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Part-time classes are offered Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
TOEFL & IELTS English Language Exam Preparation Courses:
We offer both the TOEFL (The Test of English as a Foreign Language) & IELTS (The International English Language Testing System) English language exam preparation courses:
- Designed for students who want intensive preparation for international English proficiency exams.
- Specialized training for confidence and superior test results.
- Weekly afternoon / evening sessions taught by TOEFL / IELTS expert teachers.
- Teaching learners how to prepare for the TOEFL test in an effective way while improving their overall English language proficiency.
- Classes held weekday afternoons, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
ESL Business + Internship Placements:
We use iPad technology, designed for students who want to master business communication leading to superior performance in the business world. We use authentic sources to explore topical business issues, developing a higher standard of professional communication.
* SPEAC Internship Program (SIP): Offers internship placements to students who wish to learn about the Canadian workplace, in a rewarding cultural experience. The SIP Program is an entry-level position offered to students with post-secondary education.
Why SPEAC Institute SIP Program?
- Gain valuable Canadian cultural experiences
- Network with local businesses and professionals
- Build your work ethic in a Canadian environment.inter
- Develop personal growth and achievements
- Learn various international work strategies
ESL Professional Development:
Using iPad technology, designed for ESL students who want to study English for a specific profession or occupation, with intensive preparation for employment. Essential communication skills for the following occupations: International Trade, Health, Law, Sales & Marketing, Retail, Banking, Engineering, Tourism and more...
- Essential Customer Service Skills for Business Communication...
- English Pronunciation ... Speaking Accurately
- Powerful Use of Voice / Speech / Language
- Conflict and Communication
- The Language of Negotiation
- Making Oral Presentations
- Telephone English
- Professional Writing
Designed for business clients who wish to advance the communication skills of employees at the company's location or at SPEAC in-house. Ideal training for both native and non-native speakers of English. With a focus on Communicative Competence for business, the series addresses grammatical form, vocabulary development and oral presentations.
Based on a needs-assessment, the program is skillfully crafted to suit the level of proficiency of the participants and to meet the learning objectives established jointly with the employer.
Oral Presentations Preparation:
We offer courses to help prepare students for oral presentations.
Homestay Program with a Local English-Speaking Host Family:
Students have an opportunity to totally immerse themselves in the English language and Canadian culture by living locally with an English-speaking host family.
Additionally: We also offer training beyond language, appropriate to cultural, professional or academic requirements.
Email: Contact Us
Specific Contact Pages: - TOEFL/ IELTS Preparation
|Address: 2221 Yonge Street, Suite 503, M4P 1E4, Toronto, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.