Learn English USA: ESL school in Chicago, Illinois, TOEFL course, Business / Technical English classes, Intensive lessons, Summer ESL programs, Homestay program, Cursos de inglés EEUU, Englischkurs Chicago
BIR Training Center, Chicago: Based in Chicago with three central locations, BIR is a career and language learning center dedicated to teaching marketable skills and improving the oral and written communication of students from Chicagoland's diverse neighborhoods as well as from over 25 countries across the globe. We provide fast, focused, flexible training with financial aid opportunities for career seekers.
Email:Contact us below
BIR provides a variety of resources that support student learning. Structured study halls and easy access to computer labs give students opportunities to explore English in ways that interest them. A collection of electronic and online resources are available for interactive practice. BIR also has a lending library where students can choose from a collection of materials that are accessible to students at all levels of English language proficiency.
Students studying on foreign student visas receive visa guidance in all issues ranging from application to practical training and school transfer. We are dedicated to providing our students the best education possible. BIR is respected as a provider of quality education due to our experienced instructors, varied course selection, multilingual staff, and unparalleled student services. BIR is NCA Accredited, ISBE Approved, and certified by ETS as an official TOEFL iBT Testing Center.
Courses / Programs:
Intensive English Language Programs with Workshops; Homestay Programs; Summer ESL Program; TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation.
• Learn English in California and live in the home of your English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) provides English language immersion homestay programs in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
• Beginner to advanced level students from all over the world receive private English lessons while staying in the home of their qualified English teacher.
• Our year-round ESL programs are available for juniors and adults between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay for one week or up to three months and longer stays can be arranged on request.
• Your teacher and homestay host is a very qualified teacher usually with many years of training / experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known American / Canadian colleges or universities.
Student Testimonial: "With ALP I wasn't only taught English but also much more. I think that I am changed for the better and have a much broader outlook more than before thanks to them!" - Yuki, Japan
Year-Round English Language Immersion Programs: • Standard Homestay Program (15, 20, or 25 hours English study per week)
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary course
• Deluxe / 5-Star Program (Standard + Business programs)
Other ESL Programs:
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• English exam preparation courses (TOEFL, GRE, GED)
• University application / registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Customized English language instruction
• Private English lessons / tutoring without homestay accommodation
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Learn English in Miami, Florida with NSL Mondial! A leading provider of English language courses and immersion programs for adult students from around the world, NSL Mondial offers English classes taught at 10 levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our English school is situated in South Beach, a neighborhood of Miami Beach, close to all the major attractions that Miami has to offer. Learn English while enjoying the sun, sea, and incredible nightlife!
• We keep our class sizes small, with a maximum of 10 students per class. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our school provides a multicultural atmosphere, thanks to our excellent international student mix.
• At NSL Mondial, we believe that learning English should not be confined to the classroom. We provide a fun and varied activities program.
• You have the option of living with an American family through our homestay program, or stay in student residence.
• NSL Mondial also provides an English summer and winter camp in Miami FL for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Available for 1-7 weeks, our ESL summer camp combines English language classes with optional electives (Marine Environment, American Sports, Art & Design, Fashion or Leadership) and activities & excursions.
Classes taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English program (20 lessons per week)
• Part-time English program (16 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English
• English Plus Fun: Combine English lessons with Kitesurfing, Music, Salsa Latin Dancing, Paddle Boarding..
• Free workshop on writing, idioms, etc.
• Fun activities program
• Homestay program / live with an American family
A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks
Courses / Programs
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area).
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our goal is to provide a quality English programs with a dedicated staff to students from all over the world that they may achieve their educational goals.
At A F International School of Languages, we provide students with a high-quality academic environment, and supportive educational counseling.
A F International School of Languages is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
We also have an English language school called A F International College, which is conveniently situated in the Koreatown district, close to Downtown Los Angeles.
• Learn English in Downtown Chicago on the 'Magnificent Mile' with Kaplan International.
• Our Chicago school offers a comprehensive range of language courses to those who want to improve their English quickly and effectively, and both welcome students of all English levels.
• Kaplan International has over 40 years of experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Join our English school in Chicago and begin your journey to personal, academic and career success.
• Significantly improve your language skills while learning English in Chicago with Kaplan International and return home with memories to last a lifetime.
• Learn English in Chicago with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career. Kaplan International's English school in Chicago is accredited by ACCET.
• Citizens of 75 countries attended our Chicago ESL school last year.
Student Review: "I describe my Kaplan Experience like one of the best things in my life. I met great people and excellent teachers. You can learn about different cultures too, it is amazing!” - Ana Maria, Colombia
Quality English Language Courses: • General English classes (beginner to advanced levels)
• General English Academic Semester/Year option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year option
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • GMAT Test preparation
• GRE Exam preparation
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses