PAST Foundation: PAST is a non-profit educational and research team that puts together partnerships on compelling projects in Anthropology and makes the work available to students and the public through field schools, documentary film and interactive web access. Based in Columbus, Ohio, PAST started as a non-profit organization in 2000 founded by an international Board of Trustees who have devoted volumes of time to seeing that the mission of PAST is achievable.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Working with the Board of Trustees are professionals from around the world. Added to our trustees and volunteer staff are a handful of research associates – the everyday archaeologists and research scientists who join with PAST to take their work to the public. Founded to promote partnerships between anthropologists and educators, PAST successfully initiated and implemented projects throughout the United States.
Courses / Programs:
Summer School Programs with Field Study covering topics such as Cultural Landscapes; Cave Ecology; Urban Gardening & Distribution; Shipwrecks and Maritime Archaeology; Marine Ecosystems; Forensic Anthropology.
• Learn English in New York this summer with New York Language Center (NYLC) - a leading English language school. We have two conveniently-located campuses in Manhattan - on the Upper West Side and in Midtown Manhattan.
• NYLC provides a range of full-time and part-time English language courses in summer and year-round. We teach students from around the world with all levels of English - beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
• In our dynamic and fun environment, you will benefit from superior language education as well as a rich cultural experience in one of the most famous cities in the world.
• Year-round and summer English courses are also available in our English schools in The Bronx, and in Jackson Heights in Queens.
• We also offer TOEFL exam preparation courses and Business English classes that are designed to fit your individual needs. You may study with us for as little as one week.
• Our prices are very affordable and all of our teachers are dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
• NYLC is authorized by the U.S. Department of Immigration to enroll non-immigrant foreign students. F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at NYLC in any Intensive Language Program of English.
Student Testimonial: "I spent only 3 weeks in NYC and i really fell in love with the city. My experience at NYLC was special too: a lot of people from all over the world, professional teachers, friendly advice, funny and interesting class experiences.All of you guys will stay in my heart!"
- Maria, Italy
iD Tech Camps offers immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Summer programs include week-long, tech-related day camps for children ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), as well as 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18 (iD Tech Academies).
This unique tech camp environment unites students who often have similar interests, providing a foundation for new, long-term friendships. Students receive exposure to the industry’s best software (from Apple, Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Autodesk, and more), empowering and preparing campers for a real-world future in tech.
We recruit tech-savvy, energetic instructors from prestigious universities, and train them in-person. Our goal is to ensure that every location is comprised of experienced, returning camp counselors along with new individuals who bring a fresh perspective to camp.
“My son really enjoyed the camp! The director was very accommodating with me having to drop my son off late due to tutoring sessions. As parents, we were really impressed by the game he created.” - Lee W., Parent, Emory University
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Casimiro Global Foundation (CGF) is a non-profit organization that empowers and equips young people to become entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders who create positive change in their communities and the world. We provide a range of entrepreneurial & leadership summer programs for teens and young adults from around the globe.
Courses include a 1-week intensive entrepreneur program, a young womens leadership course, and an internship course that provides short term, unpaid internships in socially responsible organizations and homestays in the USA. Each of these programs offers a mix of inter-cultural exchange, English language practice for those who need it, challenging and fun personal and career development learning experiences, and tourism and recreational activities.
CGF is comprised of community leaders, educators, entrepreneurs, corporate executives, students and young professionals who serve as the Foundation's Board of Directors, staff, interns and volunteers.
Broadreach College, the college division of Broadreach, offers accredited summer courses abroad for college students in the Caribbean, Latin America, South Africa & many more locations. Located in Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina and backed by nineteen years of experience in running educational programs for thousands of young adults, Broadreach College combines the finest elements of experiential learning, traditional classroom learning and service learning with international travel and cultural exchange to provide extraordinary expeditions and study abroad opportunities. Our most popular programs include ecology and conservation, marine sciences, language and culture programs, wilderness and outdoor leadership.
Students begin each course with an orientation to the host country and culture as well as an introduction to other members of the group. This orientation typically lasts a couple of days and often includes an adventure activity unique to that particular location. After program orientation, students immerse themselves in the academic topic. Students will explore unique environments and cultures while studying exciting areas & learning critical know-how and skills.
• Kaplan International offer summer English courses for adults in the USA. Our English schools are located in New York City; Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Huntington Beach, California; Miami, Florida; Boston area, Massachusetts; Seattle area, Washington; Portland, Oregon; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Chicago, Illinois; and Washington DC.
• All of our ESL schools in the USA offer Vacation English courses. Vacation English is our least intensive course option, helping you to improve your English language skills but leaving you with plenty of free time for sightseeing and leisure activities.
• Students take 20 General English classes per week. The course is designed for students over the age of 16 with elementary to advanced levels of English. Courses last from 2 - 52 weeks and begin every Monday.
• In addition to our Vacation English programs, we offer summer and year-round courses in General English, Intensive English, TOEFL and Academic English, Business English and GRE & GMAT exam preparation for international students.
• Immerse yourself this spring or summer in the exciting world of candle making, encaustic art, and wax painting with an intensive course in Jamaica (new location information to follow. Contact us for details of accommodation).
• The Candle Academy offers summer and year-round courses taught by Gary Simmons - one of the world's top candle designers and encaustic art specialists.
• The Candle Academy is a leading candle making school for U.S. & global students. Its qualifications in the candle business offer you the creative, technical and commercial skills you need to profit from this profession.
• In addition to our on-site programs, students may also study via distance learning, with candle making courses taught Live via Skype and email correspondence.
"Lessons are step by step and easy to learn. Fantastic inspiration to get motivated in the art of candle making."
- Alexandra, France
"Even being an existing candlemaker for many years, I was very inspired."
- Mel, Australia