Heritage Montessori School: Located in the historical former family home of Senator John Murdy in Huntington Beach, Orange County, Heritage Montessori School offers an excellent education to children ages 2 through to fourth grade. We follow a well defined, rigorous curriculum that is a blend of classical Montessori roots, modern enhancements, and innovative activities that encourage the development of fundamental skills. Our children test, on average, approximately two years above grade level.
Our school was custom designed and constructed to facilitate the educational philosophies of Dr. Maria Montessori.
St. John's Episcopal School in Chula Vista is a private school offering grades Pre-K through to 8th Grade. We are located just 7 miles from downtown San Diego and the Mexican border in the South Bay Region. St. John’s School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and by the National Association of Episcopal Schools. To earn accreditation, our school maintains high standards with regard to curriculum, school philosophy and the professional qualifications of faculty and administration.
St. John’s School is part of the Episcopal Church and the worldwide Anglican Communion. We observe the liturgical calendar and the Sacraments of Baptism and the Holy Eucharist; and we acknowledge our part in Christ’s, one, holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.
We provide an excellent faculty, a diverse and exciting student body and an interested and involved parent community. We continue to strive towards excellence in education, including moral and spiritual education as well as academics, the arts and physical education.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
With two dedicated school locations in the San Jose / South Bay Area, Pasitos School runs private Spanish immersion preschool programs for toddlers and young children ages 2-5.
Kids in our Young Explorer and Preschool programs learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic.
Our Reggio Emilia-based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings; Our children learn while they are having fun because it is interesting to them.
Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
Pasitos offers flexibility in scheduling around you and your child’s needs. We focus on the whole child to ensure their needs are met.
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care
Situated in Dublin CA, in the heart of Alameda County, Seed2Sprout Learning Center is a high-quality nonprofit educational organization that offers Preschool, Kindergarten, and After-school Academy programs to boys and girls from age 2.5 though 8th Grade.
Our Mission Statement is "To educate and nurture children through developmentally-appropriate programs focusing on their physical, emotional, cognitive, social, aesthetic, and spiritual development as the foundations for their happiness and success in school and life.”
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Situated in the San Fernando Valley, north-west of Los Angeles CA, West Valley Carnegie High School is a school based on bible principles that utilizes a traditional classroom experience with teachers who are highly skilled in incorporating the latest in technological advances.
In addition to the traditional classroom teacher, students also have access to a network of live, online, tutors through the curriculum portal.
All curriculum can be accessed online, and student work is performed on a laptop / tablet provided by West Valley Carnegie High School for a true paperless environment.
Students work at a personal pace and may continue their studies at home or abroad. This allows students to move through their lessons at a speed that suits their specific learning style and needs.
Our online tutors are live teachers, available 24/7, who specialize in assisting students with their curricular questions outside of the traditional classroom. At West Valley Carnegie High School, you are never alone in your studies.
Traditional Classroom Education + Online Curriculum Portal. Specialized courses include:
- Career and Technology Skills A
- Computer Literacy B
- Financial Literacy
- Fundamentals of Art
- Fundamentals of English Composition
- Honors Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Graphic Design A
- Introduction to Psychology
- Job Skills and Experience B
- Mythology and Folklore
- Personal Health and Safety
- Social Problems