Independent school in Orange County CA: Private elementary school in Costa Mesa, middle school for boys & girls close to Newport Beach. Preschool, kindergarten & early childhood education programs, day care center in the OC for infants, toddlers & preschoolers.
Page Private School, Costa Mesa: Page Private School is a co-educational, non-sectarian school with six campuses in Costa Mesa & Garden Grove, Orange County; Hancock Park & Beverly Hills in LA, and Orlando & Sanford in FL. We are located throughout the Orange County, Los Angeles and Florida area. We offer educational programs for infants through to 8th grade. At Page Private School, we provide a quality, well rounded education for pre-school, elementary and middle school students. Page Private School has an elite team of teachers and administrators, small class sizes, progressive curriculum and innovative resources to help young minds and imaginations thrive.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
- Page Private School Infant and Toddler Program (6 Weeks- 2 Years)
- Page Private School Preschool Program
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade Program
- Academic Enrichment Workshops
- Page Private School Summer Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The Frostig School offers a full range of academic and support services for students in Grades 1-12 who have been diagnosed with learning disabilities (LD) including dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia along with ADHD, ADD and Asperger’s. Situated in Pasadena, the school serves students in West Los Angeles, Pasadena and the San Fernando / San Gabriel Valley areas. Frostig School is dedicated to helping children with learning disabilities reach their full potential.
To ensure every child is learning to his/her fullest potential, we maintain a small classroom size of 12 students with a 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio. All of our teachers are credentialed in special education. Frostig is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and certified by the California Department of Education. We have an open enrollment policy allowing students to be accepted throughout the school year.
Our curriculum is specifically designed to help students understand their own strengths and weaknesses enabling them to reach their highest potential. On average, most students attend our school for 3-4 years and then mainstream back to other schools.
Saint Mark Elementary School, located in Venice, California, is a private elementary school serving students from Kindergarten through Grade 8. Saint Mark School (SMS) is a part of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Catholic Elementary School system, fully licensed by the State of California, and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA).
Saint Mark Elementary School’s growth in the new millennium has focused upon the expansion of curriculum and activities that support our commitment to provide academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment, and to “care for self; care for others; care for the environment”.
Situated in the heart of Redwood City CA, in the San Francisco Bay Area, West Bay Christian Academy is a private elementary school that offers a Christian educational environment for international and American students in K4-8th grade. With small class sizes in a nurturing environment, students are taught to respect others, live cooperatively in community, and embrace a Biblical worldview.
Our faculty brings over 100 years of experience and includes teachers whose energy and technological savvy enhance the balance of traditional and multimedia instruction in the classroom. During those years, thousands of children graduated from these schools to enter and successfully complete their high school education. Many have received honors and academic scholarships.
With two dedicated school locations in the San Jose / South Bay Area, Pasitos School runs private Spanish immersion preschool programs for toddlers and young children ages 2-5.
Kids in our Young Explorer and Preschool programs learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic.
Our Reggio Emilia-based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings; Our children learn while they are having fun because it is interesting to them.
Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
Pasitos offers flexibility in scheduling around you and your child’s needs. We focus on the whole child to ensure their needs are met.
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care