Cursos de inglés en Ontario, Canada: Cursos de inglés intensivos, ingles para negocios en Toronto, Montreal y Ottawa. Curso de preparación para el examen TOEFL, IELTS, clases de inglés para adultos, basico, intermedio y avanzado. Estudar inglês no Canada.
Village English, Ltd: Study English in Canada with Village English. We are located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Our location combines the safety and friendly interaction of a close community with the excitement of a vibrant city. A short trip in one direction by bus, train or car will bring you into the real country, in the other direction into downtown Toronto. Small town charm, and big city fun. Truly the best of both worlds.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Mississauga is a city of 680,000 people, making it the sixth largest in Canada. Mississauga is truly the center of education and business in Canada.
- There are 8 universities and 10 technical colleges within an 80Km radius of Mississauga's city centre.
- More than 40 Fortune 500 corporations operate their Canadian head offices here.
- Mississauga's fibre optic and communications infrastructure is one of the best in North America.
- The median household income in Mississauga is almost $8000/year higher than in Toronto, Canada's biggest city
- Mississauga also has a higher proportion of post-secondary graduates than Toronto
TOEFL, 20-hr Social, 25-hr Conversation, 30-hr Academic, Deluxe Fluency, One-on-One
Participate in our Community Workshop, free for our students. Practice your English by volunteering with the community.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
GEOS Language Academy with a Global Network over 550 schools and colleges in 18 countries, has been opening a world of opportunities for over 30 years. GEOS Language Academy Vancouver is especially well-known for its warm, friendly, academic atmosphere, and you can look forward to meeting people from all over the world. Our curriculum always focuses on communication in English, so you will be able to improve your speaking ability, as well as work on your grammar, pronunciation, writing, and listening.
GEOS Vancouver is located in the centre of the city, and is surrounded by restaurants, banks and shopping malls, assuring the necessary services to meet every student’s needs. Our school offers educational counsellors and academic coordinators who monitor our students' progress and prepare social, sightseeing, and cultural activities, organize workshops.
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.
Learn English in Toronto with Omnicom School of Languages! Conveniently situated in North York (only 12km from Downtown Toronto), we have more than 40 years of experience in providing top-quality English language courses to students from around the world.
At Omnicom, we offer group English classes and private English lessons to adult students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta.
You can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
Upon arrival, you will take a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures & grammar) to ensure that you are placed at the correct level. You will be awarded a Certificate after you successfully complete your studies.
We have a variety of English language courses to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle. In addition, we arrange exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience.
Student Testimonial: "Omnicom is an excellent school. There are many good teachers and I have classmates from many different countries, this is very interesting because I can learn about other cultures. Once you are in Canada, you can learn a lot of vocabulary because you need to communicate all the time in English. I’m very happy here. It’s a terrific experience!"
- Vanessa, Brazil
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Level
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- Homestay Program
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
• Learn English in Canada with NSL Mondial! Conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver BC, our school provides quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Our full-time and part-time English classes for adults are taught at 7 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. In addition, we offer IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam preparation courses.
• We ensure that our class sizes are kept small so that you get the individual attention that you need. There is an average of 12 students per class, and a maximum of 15.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• NSL Mondial also provides an English language camp for teenagers and young adults (ages 13-21). This 3-week program combines English classes with fun activities and trips.
• A paradise for outdoor and nature-loving people, Vancouver enjoys a mild climate and proximity to the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountains.
• Providing many opportunities year-round to discover its natural beauty, Vancouver is also alive with cultural events, dining, and festivals to suit everyone's taste.
• Our English school is near the world-famous Stanley Park and some of the city's finest beaches. In addition, it is close to museums, art galleries, shopping, live theatre, and concerts.
English Language Classes for Adults For beginner to advanced students
• Intensive English program
• Full-time General English program
• Part-time English program
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation course
• Business English classes for professionals / executives
• University Pathway Program (UPP)
• English + Internship
• English + Paid Job
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
Summer English Language Camp
• 3-week program for young learners ages 13 to 21
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training
University Of British Columbia English Language Institute
Courses / Programs
Since 1969, the UBC English Language Institute in Vancouver has been providing the highest quality ESL training at one of Canada's top universities. The ELI building is in a central part of The University of British Columbia campus, close to many university amenities such as libraries, museums, bookstore, sports facilities, galleries, theatres, cafeterias and dormitories. In addition to our bright, comfortable classrooms, our building also has a student lounge and Student Study Centre, two multi-media language labs, free internet and email access, and other resources for self-guided study.
Intensive English Program (16 or 8 weeks, full-time), Language and Culture (3 or 4 weeks, full-time or part-time), English for Business Communication (3 weeks, full-time), English for the Global Citizen (3 weeks), English and University Culture (6 weeks, full-time), English for English Teachers (4 or 3 weeks, full-time), Certificate in Advanced English Language Teaching (3 weeks full-time onsite, 24 weeks part-time online). Social activities with UBC undergraduate students. Homestay program.