Find a Montessori school in East Village NY: Private preschool in Manhattan, kindergarten programs for young children / toddlers. Child care center in Alphabet City district offering early childhood education for preschoolers, near 2nd Avenue, First Avenue...
Gold Material Montessori School: Gold Material Montessori School – East Village Branch: Conveniently located between East 3rd and East 4th Streets in the heart of Alphabet City, we provide full-day and half-day Montessori child care programs and high quality preschool education for children ages 2-6. Our Montessori school occupies the whole ground floor of the residential building. At our preschool center, the children will have chance to take advantage of the large private playground located at the backside of the building.
Gold Material Montessori Schools also have branches in the Bensonhurst area of southwest Brooklyn and the Kips Bay area of Midtown Manhattan.
Conveniently located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, NYC, Wee Care Child Care provides child care and preschool programs for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years. Enrolling your child in day care or preschool at an early age means that you are preparing them for educational success in elementary school. Early childhood development teaches important elements associated with quality performance in school.
Our teachers work on developing and modifying routines for infants, providing language development for toddlers, and teaching the fundamentals of art, math, and science for preschoolers. We are proud of our creative learning programs which are grounded in teacher-guided activities based on monthly themes, with modifications based on age group.
Our child care center is licensed by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and our staff members are trained in CPR and First Aid.
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
Language Workshop For Children offers language immersion programs in NYC Upper East Side, West Side and SoHo. Language Workshop For Children is a place where toddlers 6 months to 3 years and children 3 to 9 years meet through a fun immersion play group to learn French, Spanish, English, Italian and Chinese.
Children learn languages through the LWFC’s Thibaut Technique®. In Thibaut Technique classes kids learn naturally, not by translating. First they hear, then they understand, and finally they speak in that language.
The Brownstone School and Daycare Center, Manhattan
Courses / Programs
The Brownstone School and Daycare Center is a preschool located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City, at 128 West 80th Street between Amsterdam and Columbus Avenues, half a block from the Museum of Natural History. We were founded in 1963 and chartered by the New York State Board of Regents in 1983.
Most of our families live or work on Manhattan's Upper West Side. However, the school has always been strongly committed to families from a variety of cultural, ethnic and economic backgrounds that reflect our diverse society, so families from all over the city have always been a part of The Brownstone.
The Brownstone School and Daycare Center is licensed by the New York City Department of Health and is a member of the Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY), the Educational Records Bureau (ERB) and the Parents League of New York. We have been serving the community for 45 years and welcome children ages 2 to 5 years.
Convent of the Sacred Heart, located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City, is an accredited, Latin Rite Catholic private, all-female school offering Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 programs. Convent of the Sacred Heart combines an outstanding academic experience with an environment that nurtures the heart, mind and spirit of its young women.
The three divisions of Convent of the Sacred Heart are comprised of Lower School, Middle School, and Upper School. Each division addresses the academic, spiritual, social and psychological needs of the students through diverse teaching strategies and extra-curricular activities.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).