Find a Montessori school in East Village NY: Private preschool in Manhattan, kindergarten programs for young children / toddlers. Child care center in Alphabet City district offering early childhood education for preschoolers, near 2nd Avenue, First Avenue...
Gold Material Montessori School: Gold Material Montessori School – East Village Branch: Conveniently located between East 3rd and East 4th Streets in the heart of Alphabet City, we provide full-day and half-day Montessori child care programs and high quality preschool education for children ages 2-6. Our Montessori school occupies the whole ground floor of the residential building. At our preschool center, the children will have chance to take advantage of the large private playground located at the backside of the building.
Gold Material Montessori Schools also have branches in the Bensonhurst area of southwest Brooklyn and the Kips Bay area of Midtown Manhattan.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Town House International School (T.H.I.S) is a non-profit, licensed pre-school in the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City. We offer an enriching pre-school program that incorporates language, science, math, play, computers, music-and-movement and arts in a multicultural environment. We have a full pre-school curriculum, both outdoor and indoor play areas, and we visit the park and library. Our schedule options are designed to meet the different needs of different families.
We have qualified and experienced teachers who love their jobs. Our age-appropriate program focuses on the whole child in the areas of cognitive, socio-emotional, physical and intellectual development. Our youngest students are two and our graduates are five. The curriculum in each of our classrooms is age appropriate and incorporates the critical components of child-initiated and teacher-supported activities.
Staten Island Academy, located in Staten Island, New York City, is an accredited, coeducational, college-preparatory day school offering Pre-K through Grade 12 programs. The Academy has been a part of the Staten Island community for more than 125 years, and today 100% of Academy graduates get into excellent colleges and universities here in New York City and throughout the country. We’re incredibly proud of them. The wonderful things that Academy students receive go far beyond academic learning, though: confidence, a love of exploration, leadership skills and much more, guaranteeing that all students can make the most of their potential during their years at the Academy and beyond.
- Early Childhood Division (Pre-K and Kindergarten)
- Part-time & Full-time Pre-K & K programs
- Lower School (Grades -4)
- Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- Upper School (Grades 9-12)
- The Arts
- Summer Camps
- College Guidance Program
- Professional Development
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
& more ...
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
Situated just 10 miles northeast of Buffalo NY, Christian Central Academy (CCA) is an independent, inter-denominational, college preparatory Christian school for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12. We provide a strong academic program within an evangelical Christian perspective. Christian Central Academy enrolls almost 400 students from 27 different school districts across 3 counties, representing about 90 different churches.
Beginning at kindergarten and throughout all grades, we seek to help our students learn and grow to enjoy a liberty that is reasoned out biblically, always knowing that with liberty comes a responsibility for learning and lifestyle.
We have consistently been numbered among the top schools among all the elementary, middle and secondary schools in the eight counties of Western New York by Buffalo Business First's annual "Guide to Western New York schools."
CCA is chartered by and registered with the New York State Board of Regents, accredited by the Middle States Association of Independent Schools, and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
With two convenient locations in New York City on Manhattan's Upper West Side, Smarter Toddler is an arts-based early childhood school offering full-time and part-time preschool & child care programs to children aged between 3 months to 5 years.
The school was founded by parents of gifted young children who wanted a progressive preschool with an advanced arts-based curriculum that their children could benefit from. We believe that the artistic, cultural, and social development of each child is integral to education. We are dedicated to providing a foundation that encourages each child’s lifelong love of learning through art and music.
At Smarter Toddler we bring the outside world into the children’s lives at school. The program provides a rich environment that promotes children’s active exploration in all areas of development: physical, emotional, linguistic, aesthetic, and cognitive. We go above and beyond the standards of other daycare centers. Teachers have developed interesting and motivating lessons to engage the children and captivate their interest. With hands on experiences children are able to learn using all five senses.
- Infant Program (3 - 12 months)
- Toddler 1 Program (13 - 20 months)
- Toddler 2 Program (21 months - 2.5 years)
- Young Preschool Program (2.5 - 3.5 years)
- Preschool Program (3.5 - 5 years)
- Arts Program (includes music, visual arts and yoga)
Subjects include: Early reading, Early Math, Early computer - "Tech Tots", Music and Movement, Art and Arts appreciation and Early Spanish.