Learn Arabic in Egypt: Language school in Cairo, Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) course, Egyptian Arabic program, Quranic Arabic classes, Immersion program Cairo, Study abroad Egypt, Arabic schools in North Africa
Arab Academy, Cairo: Learn Arabic in a fun and enjoyable way online or in Cairo, Egypt at Arab Academy. Modern Standard Arabic, Egyptian Colloquial Arabic, Quranic Arabic, or Arabic for Special Purposes are all offered by professional native teachers.
Our Arabic Language study abroad programs in Cairo, Egypt provide students with a comprehensive and intensive language and cultural immersion experience. Studying in Cairo is a life-changing experience for many students, and will significantly improve their Arabic language abilities as well as make them excited about studying Arabic!
Courses / Programs:
Modern Standard Arabic Courses; Egyptian Colloquial Arabic Classes; Quranic Arabic Courses; Arabic for Special Purposes; Online courses are also available.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Ali Baba International Center is an Arabic language school located in the heart of Amman; the beautiful capital of Jordan. It has been established in recent years to meet the demands of the worldwide renewed call to learn Arabic, which has resulted from the increased global importance of Arabic in the social and professional spheres.
Ali Baba International Center takes pride in being the only center in Jordan exclusively devoted to promoting Arabic as a foreign language to students from all around the world. We hereby invite you to come to Jordan to learn Arabic in Amman, and to discover and enjoy the long and amazing history of Jordan and to become acquainted with the people of Jordan.
Ali Baba International Center offers Modern Standard Arabic courses and Colloquial Jordanian Arabic courses throughout the year. The courses cover different levels; entry level, beginners-level, intermediate-level, and advanced courses.
Welcome to the Arabeya Arabic language center for the study of the Arabic language in Egypt. At Arabeya, in the heart of Cairo, you will have the opportunity to learn how to read, write and speak Arabic under the tutelage of professionally trained native speakers.
Arabeya specializes in the instruction of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). MSA is formal Arabic (fos-ha), the most widely used in the media and closely resembling the Arabic in the Holy Quran. Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) is the common language of the largest country in the Arab world, known by Arabic speakers around the world through Egypt's prolific film and television industry.
Golden Age Institute | Arabic Language Specialist, Dubai
Courses / Programs
Golden Age Institute is an Arabic language specialist for non-native speakers certified by KHDA, UAE Ministry of Education.
Many reasons to learn Arabic with us:
1. Specialist Arabic language institute for non-native Arabic speakers for all levels (beginner, to expert).
2. Teachers are not only native Arabic speakers but also qualified and experienced.
3. Modern Standard Arabic is taught based on a reputed method for non-native speakers used by numerous institutes and universities worldwide.
4. Multiple speciality courses taught based on Arabic language, such as: Levantine Arabic (Syro-Lebanese), Emirati Dialect...
5. Courses are taught in total immersion Arabic is explained in Arabic with minimum use of English but the use of various material (Video, Audio, Flash cards and more).
6. Small groups: average to 8 students per class.
7. Flexible timings and various Programs (Evening, Week end, Private, Semi-Private, Specialities, Immersion, Corporate, Summer Camp)
8. Easily accessible in 506 Swiss Tower – Cluster Y – JLT
9. Many courses offered over an Academic year that provides the regularity, frequency and depth required to learn a language permanently.
10. Competitive prices
Arabic Language courses for all levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert.
• One to one : Private and Semi-private Arabic courses
• Resident Program: Flexible part-time Arabic courses for small groups (Morning, Evening, Week-end)
• Arabic Immersion courses (3h to 5 hours daily and 60h to 100 hours per month)
• Corporate Arabic courses – Speak your clients’ language. (Bespoke Arabic courses tailored to your company needs)
• Arabic Speciality courses (Business Arabic, Emirati Dialect,...)
Do you want to improve your English language skills for professional or personal reasons? Before enrolling in an English course, you first need to check your level of English.
Learn4Good provides a free online English test that will help determine your current level. Based on your results, it will also recommend what to study next to meet your English language learning goals.
Online since 2003, this English level test is taken by thousands of English language students around the world each week.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your level. However, it is recommended that you take the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your current English language level.
Improving your English may enhance your employment opportunities in your home country or abroad. Better English may result in a promotion or a higher salary.
Many people need to improve their English so that they can achieve a high score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam. These internationally-recognized exams are used to assess the English language skills of non-native English speakers, and are used by English-speaking universities and colleges worldwide as an admission requirement.
Learn Arabic in Cairo - Egypt with Drayah Language Center. Unlike other language centers, Drayah seeks to give learners an overview about the habits & traditions of Egyptian culture, through many activities such as: (cultural program, conversation club, entertaining trips). Small classes enable the teachers to give students the individual attention they need. Students have many options in scheduling, content and place; Students are free to choose what , when and how they want to learn. (group or individual, regular or intensive..etc)