Study English in UK: English language study in London, IELTS courses, Cambridge exam preparation, Business English courses, Intensive classes for adults, Homestay in England, English language school in West London..
London Language Centre: At the London Language Centre located in Camden, Northwest London, we run many courses in English as well as French and Spanish. Enjoy learning with our excellent teachers and students of different nationalities. Our English language courses are taught by qualified EFL teachers and all our courses are taught by professional qualified staff. At The London Language Centre we are more than a school, we specialize in teaching English and conversation and pronunciation courses. We can help you organize accommodation and work in London.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
Intensive English; Business English; General English; IELTS Preparation; Cambridge exams KET, PET, FCE and CAE; Group Courses; One-to-One English Tuition. You may choose to study full-time or part-time, Monday to Friday or at the weekend. We also offer French and Spanish courses.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire in the south-west of England, Inlingua Cheltenham is a private international language school. Set up in 1990, Inlingua Cheltenham has established an excellent reputation for its high quality language teaching and fantastic range of English courses.
Cheltenham provides an escape from the busy city environment and at inlingua Cheltenham you can enjoy a tranquil, relaxed environment in which to study. Cheltenham is a medium sized town with a population of 110, 00 people. With its cafes, boutiques, shops, restaurants, wine bars, theatre, cinema, galleries and parks, Cheltenham has something to offer everyone.
- General English language course
- Business & Professional English language course
- Foundation language course programme
- English language exam preparation courses
- Pre MBA courses
- English Extra Summer programme
- TEFL / TESOL Teacher Training courses
Kaplan International Colleges London - Leicester Square
Courses / Programs
At Kaplan International Colleges we have been committed to offering high quality education and student welfare since 1967. We now have over 40 schools in some of the most attractive destinations around the world. In 2007, 93% of our students said they would recommend Kaplan International Colleges London Leicester Square to their friends & family. Our English school in central London is housed in a modern building in central London, between Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square.
Our wide range of courses includes a variety of English courses, and exam preparation courses. Join our English school in London and advance your academic or professional career today. Personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your goals.
Our English courses in London are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term English courses of various levels of intensity starting every week of the year. Our two schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Education:
- Vacation English course
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
Trebinshun House, located in Brecon, South Wales, is a residential English language training centre with a difference. The Trebinshun learning method enables clients to achieve maximum improvement in English in the time available to them. Trebinshun House specialises in courses for business executives. First class English teaching, high quality accommodation and meals all within the estate.
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes