Contact summer boarding schools in UK: Summer English courses in Berkshire, close to London, for children & teenagers. ESL camp for international students/ juniors in South of England. Campamentos de verano en Inglaterra para jóvenes y niños, campi estivi in Inghilterra per ragazzi e giovani..
The Summer Academy: The Summer Academy is is a two week residential programme for UK and international students ages 9-14, held at Sunningdale School - a top British boarding school set in the stunning Berkshire countryside, less than an hour east of London.
Our quintessentially-English summer boarding school program features high-level English lessons combined with cultural excursions and outdoor activities in order to familiarise our students with UK boarding school life.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
• Are you a UK secondary school student or international high school student, or college student with an interest in creative arts and design?
• If so, earn a Certificate this summer from the UK’s leading arts university!
• Access world-class facilities and a highly-acclaimed teaching staff, and create a valuable network of new friends and expert tutors. Benefit from an educational and cultural summer experience to remember with AUB.
• Situated less than 2 hours south of London by train, the University provides a range of 2 and 3-week specialist summer courses to British and international students ages 13+.
• Our comprehensive summer programs include Animation, Adobe Packages, Digital Photography, Drawing, Illustration, Mixed Media, Print Making, Graphic Design, Fashion, and more.
• When you join one of our summer courses, you will have access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities, modern equipment and one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England.
• All Summer Course students receive an official AUB Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion. University accommodation is available if required.
Student Review: “Brilliant course, fast-paced with an amazing amount of information and skills shared, which has resulted in a marked improvement in my techniques and understanding of garment construction.” - Vicky, USA
Specialist 2-3 Week Summer Courses: In June / July / August
For UK & international students of ages 15+ and 18+ years
• Graphic Design and Visual Communication
• British Architecture and 3D Design
• Drawing and Illustration
• Fashion and Textiles
• Studio Photography
• Creative Makeup
• Portfolio Preparation for the Arts
• Give your teenager an unforgettable experience at the world-famous Cambridge University! Our summer 2020 camps in Cambridge are still scheduled to take place as normal!
• Located approximately 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England, Reach Cambridge offers residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students aged 14-18 from the UK and around the world.
• Our summer programs are 2 or 4 weeks long and take place in July & August.
• With highly trained supervisor staff & teaching staff from the University, we guarantee a program run by professionals who care about your child's safety, education & enjoyment whilst on the immersive cultural experience Reach Cambridge provides.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, academic programs help to prepare students for university and Reach Cambridge students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
Spring Camp in March - April
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science
• Economics & Business Management
• ESL English Course
• English Literature
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Online Pre-University Courses (more to follow shortly)
• Sunshine Dance Studios is one of the UK's largest Dance & Arts Studios, with dance courses and classes in various locations in northwest England including Manchester City Centre, Blackburn, and Blackpool.
• We are also offering summer dance programs in Los Angeles, Norway, China, and Egypt for children, teens, and young adults in their 20's.
• At our Hip Hop Dancing Summer Schools in Manchester, Blackpool and Bolton, we offer 2-week Hip Hop intensive summer school programmes for locally-based students and international students.
• This course consists of Hip Hop, Street, Locking, Popping and Break Dancing, as well as English Language and Culture Classes.
• We provide dance courses for children, with camps for 3-6 and 6-12 year olds, as well as courses for teens and young adults ages 12+.
• We have different levels within our camps: beginners, intermediates and advanced (serious dancers or pros) so you can learn at your own pace. Our groups are divided by ability rather than age group.
• In addition, we offer an intense international dance camp for hard core dance training with all the best overseas choreographers. This course is for serious dancers who are wanting to push themselves to their maximum potential.
• Let Me Play are leading specialists in hosting sports camps and sports tours. We provide residential summer sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire in the East Midlands of England.
• We offer Soccer Football, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps.
• Each year, we providesummer camps for UK-based and international students (ages 10-18) that include accommodation & meals. We also offer non-residential camps for local students.
• Our Soccer, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self-confidence, develop skills, and learn new ones from industry professionals.
• Coming from overseas? We offer English lessons alongside all of our camps, as well as a dedicated English Camp! Just ask and we can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport!
• Best of all, we offer competitive prices too. Group discounts are available. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
• Our sports camps are situated just 160km / 100 miles north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton.
Student Review / Testimonial: “Every single day was action packed with sport and sessions challenged our technical ability but were always great fun. The experience was worth every moment.”
- Football Camp Participant, UK