Summer camps in UK boarding school: Summer English courses for children & teenagers to learn English in England, residential summer school for international students in Berkshire, west of London. Camp d'ete en Angleterre pour les jeunes / adolescents.
The Summer Academy, Sunningdale UK: Based on campus in a top British boarding school, less that an hour east of London, The Summer Academy at Sunningdale School offers 1, 2, and 3 week residential programmes for international students ages 7-14. Our summer course features high-level English lessons combined with cultural excursions and lots of outdoor activities to familiarise our students with the UK and boarding school life.
1, 2 and 3 week Residential Summer Courses for Students ages 7-14:
• Reach Cambridge offers UK & international high school students the opportunity to gain an invaluable academic experience through a spring or summer course in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• We provide unique and academically-rigorous residential programmes for students ages 14-18.
• Located just 50 miles north of London, students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our challenging and vibrant courses are designed to provide unique introductions to your favourite academic subjects at University level.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge in the south-east of England.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
• Our fun, summer programs help to prepare students for university, and students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Our programs are tailored to the individual’s study needs and enriched by an extra-curricular program.
• How better for your child to enrich and expand their school curriculum while gaining an insight into life at one of the world's top universities?
2 & 4-week Summer Camps 2020 in July & August:
• Business Management & Economics
• Computer Science
• ENG4U Grade 12 English
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• ESL for International Students
• Journalism & Media
• Liberal Arts
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Astronomy
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Online Pre-University Courses - Year-Round:
Private tutoring for students globally via live Zoom video (Tailored for one-on-one learning and for groups).
The Ingenium Academy International Summer School for Music - Online for Summer 2020
Courses / Programs
• The Ingenium Academy is going online this summer! Virtual Ingenium Summer Music Academy Summer 2020: 19 July to 9 August for high school students & young adults aged 13 to 21. Choose from 6 exceptional week-long programmes and experience online one-to-one lessons with top musicians.
• Located just one hour south-west of London, The Ingenium Academy provides annual residential summer music courses for young musicians from all over the world.
• Our 1, 2 and 3-week programmes in summer 2021 will again take place in the beautiful and historic city of Winchester, and aim to provide a specialised musical education of the highest calibre combined with an immersive cultural experience for talented teenage instrumentalists and singers.
• Seven exceptional musical programmes are offered at our international summer music camp: Orchestral, Piano, Saxophone, Vocal, Composition, Chamber Music, and Conducting programmes.
• The heart of The Ingenium Academy lies within our distinguished faculty, which comprises some of the UK's finest teachers and musicians with extremely high standards of musicianship and expertise.
• Within our environment of creative excellence, you will experience exclusive tuition from world-renowned musicians, performances in top British venues and the opportunity to meet like-minded friends from all over the world.
Student Review: "The Ingenium Academy was amazing, unforgettable and incredible - the happiest three weeks of my life!"
- Anna, Cello Student, UK
• International Summer School for Teens is an exclusive summer program in Scotland in 2019, and based on University of Stirling campus (just 40 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 45 minutes from Glasgow International Airport).
• We specialise in providing a personalised, safe, and friendly residential experience for students ages 12 to 17.
• We welcome participants of all levels from the UK, Europe, U.S., and around the world.
• Students select one academic-based morning study option (Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Global Entrepreneurship, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, or PRE IB / PRE GSCE Study Skills), and one sporting / creative afternoon course (Golf, Tennis, Theatre, Photography, or Creative Coding).
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at the University of Stirling - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world, and is also regarded as Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!” • Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!” • Saskia, Belgium
3-week Residential Summer School Programs in Scotland:
• Boys & Girls ages 12-17
• Students choose 1 'Academic' course, and 1 'Sporting / Creative' course
Academic Course Options: • Beginner English
• Intermediate English / IELTS
• English Academic Writing
• Global Entrepreneurship
• Introduction to Law
• Environmental Science and Conservation
• Study Skills (PRE IB / PRE GSCE)
Language and Music For Life, Summer Music Camps in UK & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
• Language and Music for Life (LMFL) is committed to providing quality training in classical music, brass, jazz, voice tuition, English and foreign languages to students of all ages through our unique summer music and language courses in Llandovery, south-west Wales, UK.
• We offer intensive 2-week or 3-week (if you take the optional intensive pre-course) summer music and language courses to highly-motivated musicians (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults).
• LMFL courses are designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition.
• Courses are open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• During the course, students have the opportunity to take world-recognized Trinity College London exams in music.
• The classes take place on campus at Llandovery College, a co-educational day and boarding school in Llandovery, a market town in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London, 1.5 hours from Swansea, & 45 minutes from Cardiff International Airport.
• Young musicians under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. However, we will accept unaccompanied children from the age of 11, but they must be at an advanced level and known to us from attending a previous LMFL course.
• We also offer a music summer camp in Florence, Italy for adults, youth (aged 18+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
• ISSOS offers summer school programs for international students aged between 13 - 18 years of age in July and August in St. Andrews University.
• St Andrews is situated on the beautiful east coast of Scotland, approximately 50 miles (80km) north-east of Edinburgh and 80 miles (130 km) north-east of Glasgow. We also run a summer school in Cambridge, England.
• ISSOS offers teenagers a balanced summer experience of academia, fun and culture, where students can learn within an encouraging environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world. Our 3-week summer school programs are all-inclusive.
• We limit the number of students from one nationality to 10% in order to guarantee a truly international experience. International students come from all over the world, representing over 60 nationalities, creating a multicultural atmosphere.
• Students study one academic subject and one elective subject. In addition, we provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
• Students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews.
Student Review: "There is one word that describes ISSOS, amazing! ISSOS is an exceptional school and the staff work perfectly together. The social activities are great, a brilliant way of getting to know students from other classes and electives." - Axel, Finland
Residential summer school programs for international students aged between 13-18 years combining learning, creative enrichment & adventure:
Academic Summer School programs: • English Language programs (from beginner to advanced levels)
• International Baccalaureate program (Pre-IB)
• IB Extended Essay
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
Elective programs: • Art
Activities include: • Day Trips
• Outdoor Activities
• Evening Entertainment
• Highland Games