Language schools UK: Business English course in south-west England in Dorset, Private English teacher, Language training for professionals, Intensive English classes, Total immersion course UK, English tutor for adults, Tailor-made programmes
Exclusively English, Dorchester: Exclusively English based in Sherborne, in Dorset in the South East England offers Total Immersion One-to-One English courses for professionals. We are the preferred Business English training provider for a large number of international / multinational organisations as well as a growing number of individuals who wish to improve their English for professional purposes in the quickest and most efficient way.
Total Immersion One-to-One Business English: A one-week intensive English immersion course with Exclusively English comprises the following:
* 25 hours minimum of one-to-one tuition with highly experienced, mother-tongue trainers of Business English. * All Business language topics - presentation, meetings, negotiation, telephoning, writing skills, English for business travel, social English. * a personal study programme designed specifically according to each participant’s individual needs, in consultation with the course teacher. No time is wasted learning aspects of the language not desired or required by the student. An optional self-placement test is offered in addition to the detailed analysis of participant’s objectives. * 5 hours of group tuition covering topics such as English for Negotiations, English for Presentations, English for Meetings, English for Office Communication and Social English. * approximately 20 hours of practical social English in the company of teaching staff and participants outside of lesson time. * total immersion in the English language from the moment of arrival until departure. * the chance to give a presentation to the teaching staff and other participants. A video recording can be made for analysis with the teacher afterwards, and to take home. * the opportunity to practise business negotiations face-to-face and on the telephone. * need Conference Call practice? Not a problem! You can practise either with other teachers or participants. * a written report at the end of the week which assesses the progress achieved and level attained as well as guidelines as to which aspects of the language would benefit from further study.
Located in Ilford in the borough of Redbridge, north-east London, Flexilearning Centre is a dynamic school of English that provides certified English language courses to adults who want to improve their skills for different purposes and with flexible study arrangements.
Students are from different nationalities and background, and at different levels from Beginner and Elementary to Intermediate and Advanced.
Our part time and full time English classes focused on communicating in real-life situations. Our classes are in small groups, one-2-one and fast track intensive classes.
We specialise in community-based learning where adults attend contextualized English classes depending on their needs. Our courses are on demand, and run all year.
Kaplan International Colleges London - Leicester Square
Courses / Programs
At Kaplan International Colleges we have been committed to offering high quality education and student welfare since 1967. We now have over 40 schools in some of the most attractive destinations around the world. In 2007, 93% of our students said they would recommend Kaplan International Colleges London Leicester Square to their friends & family. Our English school in central London is housed in a modern building in central London, between Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square.
Our wide range of courses includes a variety of English courses, and exam preparation courses. Join our English school in London and advance your academic or professional career today. Personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your goals.
Our English courses in London are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term English courses of various levels of intensity starting every week of the year. Our two schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Education:
- Vacation English course
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
Improve your English, learn a new skill and have a great holiday in beautiful, rural Devon in the South-West of England!
The Creative Learning Company specialise in unique, fun packed holidays combined with active learning programmes aimed at developing your special interest and your English language skills.
Our courses are unique, combining English-learning with an interest you enjoy. Specialist courses range from photography to cooking.
Our tuition is carefully designed to give you the necessary grammar, structures and specialist vocabulary to communicate effectively in the afternoon sessions with your specialist interest course teacher and fellow group members and to get the most out of your experience.
- Photography & English
- Film-making & English
- Audio Technology & English
- Sketchbooks for Travellers & English
- Introduction to Ceramics & English
- Introduction to Fine Art Printmaking & English
- Adventure Sports & English
- Hiking & English
- Cooking & English
- Team Building & English
English Village Homestay consists of a network of families living in Sussex in the south east of England, Devon & Cornwall in the south-west, and Oxford in the heart of the country.
Our families offer a comfortable homestay in lovely countryside or by the seaside, as well as English language tuition. Most of our families live only an hour or two from London.
Our teachers are all TEFL experienced and offer one to one or small group general or business English. They are caring and ready to improve your written and spoken English.
You will have plenty of opportunity to practice both listening and talking at meals and during the evening. All levels are catered for.
Testimonial: "I want to thank you for your kindness and availability. Alexia is nearly at the end of her experience, and we hope she has behaved well and that her English has improved. Thank you so much again." - Angelika & family
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
Heritage English is an exclusive English language school close to Bournemouth in the South of England.
We provide intensive English language homestay courses for adults (over 16 years) from around the world throughout the year and in summer. Our English immersion courses are tailor-made to the specific needs of professionals and executives.
We have taught students from a wide range of industries and professional backgrounds. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airline and manufacturing, among others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
They supervise all of the plans for one-to-one immersion lessons, and monitor the progress of all students during their stay.