Language schools UK: Business English course in England south-west, in Dorset, Private English teacher, Language training for professionals, Intensive English classes, Total immersion course UK, English tutor for adults, Tailor-made programmes
Exclusively English: Exclusively English is an independent English language training organisation for professionals. We are based in Sherborne, Dorset - in the beautiful countryside in South West England. Sherborne is a historic, very "English" town, providing an enjoyable, quiet and safe environment for all delegates.
Nearby places of interest include Sherborne castle and grounds, motor and aviation museums etc, sports and leisure facilities including gymnasiums, golf, fishing & horse riding. There is a direct rail link to London Waterloo, although a course with Exclusively English is fully inclusive of all travel to and from the airport.
An intensive English course with Exclusively English includes a taxi service to and from your excellent hotel accommodation. One of our drivers will meet you at the airport, making your journey as stress free as possible.
For students wishing to visit London whilst attending a 10 day or 2 week immersion course, there is a direct train service from Sherborne to London Waterloo (approx 2hrs 20mins).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2016-07-18 were from:
Chaumont gistoux, Belgium;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Located in Sheffield in the North of England, A+ English Language School and Teacher Training Centre provides premier English language courses to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate to those who wish to start a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the UK or abroad.
Whether you want to improve your written and spoken English or wish to gain qualifications and learn to teach English yourself, we are confident that we provide top quality courses at some of the UK's most affordable rates.
Sheffield is easily accessible from several other major UK cities - only one hour away from Manchester, Leeds, and Nottingham, only 2 hours from London and 3 hours from Scotland.
- General English Course - from beginner to advanced
- General English with IELTS Exam Focus
- General English with Teacher Development
- Private English lessons
- Bespoke Business English classes
- Trinity College (London) Certificate in TESOL
English Home offers intensive English language lessons combined with homestay accommodation in the home of your English teacher, Chris Beveridge, and his family. We are located in the city of Hastings (85km from London) in East Sussex on the south coast of England. You can chose to take 10 or 20 one-to-one private English classes per week. If you wish, you can also take part in cultural visits and excursions. Students can choose to stay from 1- 4 weeks.
We do not use Language Agencies to keep our course prices competitive and affordable for you. You will have your own room, internet access and private bathroom. So if you want to improve your English for school lessons, business or purely for English conversations consider staying with me.
- Private English lessons in the home of your qualified English teacher (10 / 20 hours of lessons per week)
- Courses can last between 1 - 4 weeks
- Optional cultural visits
- A day in London
- Airport transfers
- Online English lessons
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Welcome to the family run Mountlands English Language School, where you can learn English in Exmouth, Devon, South West England. Mountlands English school was started in answer to a demand for a quality, upmarket English language school here in Devon, where students are ensured the best teaching in the friendliest surroundings, and superior accommodation. Study English at the school in the morning, and enjoy fun activities in the afternoon. We have no hesitation in recommending that you come and discover the wonderful area of Exmouth and enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
We are a small school built on personal recommendation, and many of our students come back year after year. We cater for groups, and both junior and adult individual students. So if you are looking for a small school with a personal touch, then Mountlands Language School in beautiful Exmouth is the place for you! With us, you will not only improve your English language, but will also have a fantastic holiday on the beautiful East Devon coast!
Kaplan International Colleges London - Leicester Square
Courses / Programs
At Kaplan International Colleges we have been committed to offering high quality education and student welfare since 1967. We now have over 40 schools in some of the most attractive destinations around the world. In 2007, 93% of our students said they would recommend Kaplan International Colleges London Leicester Square to their friends & family. Our English school in central London is housed in a modern building in central London, between Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square.
Our wide range of courses includes a variety of English courses, and exam preparation courses. Join our English school in London and advance your academic or professional career today. Personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your goals.
Our English courses in London are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term English courses of various levels of intensity starting every week of the year. Our two schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Education:
- Vacation English course
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation