Christian schools in Texas: Episcopal school in San Antonio area for boys & girls, private middle school & high school offering college preparatory programs. Christian boarding school in Bexar County, south-central Texas.
TMI Episcopal: Located in the Texas Hill Country, just 20 miles from downtown San Antonio, TMI Episcopal is a co-ed, college-preparatory school for students in Grades 6-12. We offer 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12. In addition, TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
At TMI, we strive to know the student’s personality, strength of character, extracurricular talents, and leadership potential and recognize that each individual has many strengths. Therefore, admission decisions are based upon a broad analysis and not determined by just one isolated trait.
We understand the commitment and sacrifices families make to provide their children with a private school education that will set them up for success. We prepare our students for the best universities around the world, strengthened with a foundation of service and leadership, ready to rise to and surpass the demands of rigorous college academics and instilled with lessons that will guide them throughout the rest of their lives.
College Preparatory School for Grades 6-12: - Middle School, Grades 6-8
- Upper School, Grades 9-12
- Optional JROTC Program
Subjects / Academic Departments:
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Languages
Silicon Drive Family Center (SDFC) is an early childhood education / day care center for infants through to preschoolers in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX. Silicon Drive Family Center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Our accreditation by NAEYC shows that our program meets the 10 NAEYC early childhood program standards.
Our center provides excellent teacher / child ratios (Infants, 1:4; Toddler I, 1:4; Toddler II, 1:6 & Preschool, 1:10). Our curriculum results in a collaborative relationship between teacher & family to promote emotional, social, physical, and cognitive development.
It is our mission to provide the highest quality early childhood education for each child. Our goal is to be distinguished as a quality early childhood program. We strive to maintain developmentally appropriate practices in each classroom and ensure that each child’s physical and emotional needs are met.
We believe that families and our early childhood professionals are partners in promoting a child’s growth and development. We place a very high value on our teachers and encourage the promotion of their professional development and growth.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Founded in 2000, The Woodlands Preparatory School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school enrolling a total of 225 girls and boys in Kindergarten through 12 Grade. We are located in Spring, approximately 20 miles north of Downtown Houston in Harris County, serving communities including Houston, Katy, Pasadena, Pearland and Kemah.
We are an IB-PYP candidate and I-20 approved private school, well known for pushing the academic envelope beyond other standards. Therefore, students have the advantage and aptitude to excel in higher learning institutions upon graduation from The Woodlands Preparatory School.
The Woodlands Preparatory Schools holds memberships in the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the College Board, Texas IB Schools, the National Association of Independent Schools, Mu Alpha Theta, and the National Honor Society.
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, Kenmont Montessori School is an independent, non-denominational school serving over 300 students 18 months through 6th grade. Kenmont is designed to attract and benefit parents and students who have an interest in the Montessori educational design. Our toddler, primary and elementary programs are based on the Montessori method.
The Montessori child is a motivated doer, rather than empty vessel. The Montessori child learns through self-instigated actions on his environment. The academic curriculum is composed of three components; presentation of concepts, review of basic skills, and research. As part of our programs we also use the MicroSociety model.
Students in grades 4th, 5th and 6th grade participate weekly in this simulated society where learning experiences are authentic and interconnected to the real world. By following the guiding principles of the MicroSociety organization, student are able to find meaning and relevance in their environment. Kenmont Montessori School is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Programs for children from 18 months through 6th grade
- Montessori curriculum including math, reading, literature, grammar, geography, history, science and writing
- MicroSociety Model where learning experiences are authentic and interconnected to the real world
- Toddler Program (18 months - 3 years)
- Primary Program (3 - 6 years)
- Elementary Program (1st - 6th grades)
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Trinity Valley School, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a K-12, independent, college preparatory school offering programs for children. Trinity Valley School has four main objectives for its students: fine scholarship with its fulfillment at college; the development of wide, constructive interests; intelligent citizenship; and spiritual and moral development which promotes lasting values. Trinity Valley School seeks students of above average to superior ability who will contribute to the diversity of the student body and enrich the environment of the school community. New students are accepted from kindergarten through 12th grade.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.