Christian day & boarding schools in Texas: Private school in San Antonio area for boys & girls. Co-ed boarding school offering college preparatory programs for middle school & high school students, residential school in Bexar County TX.
TMI Episcopal: Nestled among the landscape of the Texas Hill Country in Northwest San Antonio, TMI is located just 18 miles from the heart of downtown. The 82-acre campus houses a chapel, observatory, garden, rifle range, weight room, two gymnasiums, an indoor swimming pool, and furnished dorms among its many facilities.
San Antonio Academy is a non-profit, non-denominational, tax-exempt elementary school for boys in pre-kindergarten through to grade eight in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX. Established in 1886, San Antonio Academy is one of only 16 all-boys independent elementary schools in the nation, and the only one of its kind in Texas. We admit students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
San Antonio Academy is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS), and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
We offer small classes with an average of 16-17 boys per academic section, and an enrolment of 340 boys. We have a 10:1 student - teacher ratio. Our highly committed, hard-working faculty and staff take pride in offering a challenging curriculum and in providing individual attention to all students.
San Antonio Academy offers an exceptional academic program for Pre-K - Grade 8 that features a quality learning environment, a family-like atmosphere, the development of a positive self-image and a foundation for life, based upon the love of God and country, integrity and respect for each other.
Sherwood Forest Montessori School, located in West Houston in Harris County, Texas, is an independent learning environment offering educational programs for children aged eighteen months through to grade six. Our school offers a flexible range of year round programs for children from 18 months through the sixth grade with enrollment accepted throughout the year.
We are expertly staffed with AMS certified teachers, Montessori interns, and trained assistants. Together, we work to create stimulating learning environments full of materials and activities to interest and challenge the children.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Kidd Academy, located in Grand Prairie, Texas, is a Preschool offering child care programs for children 6 weeks - 12 years of age. Kidd Academy will provide education through the well established HighReach Learning program. HighReach focuses on a balanced curriculum that addresses the whole child: socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. The program is based on the philosophy that children learn best through hands-on activities. A balance of child-initiated and teacher-facilitated activities are a daily event.