ESL school in Malta: Intensive English courses, TOEFL & IELTS exam preparation, academic year programs for international students, business English classes, private lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels. Cours d'anglais à Malte, cursos de inglés en Malta...
eie Languages Centre: Whatever you are looking for in an English language School you’ll find it at
Email:Contact us below
eie Languages centre. eie Languages Centre is a licensed English Language School in San Gwann, Malta, offering English Language courses to suit all needs and ages.
eie Languages Centre is a subsidiary of the eie (European Institute of Education) Group. eie Languages Centre was formed with the specific aims of providing a wide variety of quality English language courses, a choice of high standard accommodation for every budget, an excellent personalised service and focus on client care. The management team has many years experience of providing English language courses in Malta.
English Courses / Programs:
- Intensive Courses: General English course of 30 lessons of 45 minutes each
- Semi-Intensive Courses: General English course of 20 lessons of 45 minutes each
- Cambridge Examinations IELTS or TOEFL preparation course
- Business English & Specialised Courses
- College Year Programme (24 weeks+): Semi-Intensive or Intensive courses available
- One-to-one and Two-to-One Courses: Personalised private tuition in 45 minute classes.
- Junior, Teenage & Youth/Adult Summer Activity Programmes
Future Focus School of English is an English language school in Malta. It is situated in the centre of Floriana, 5 minutes from all bus routes and a few minutes away from the capital city - Valletta. Our facilities are well equipped with state-of-the-art technology. We offer full-time, part-time and distance learning English courses for adults and teenagers of all abilities - from beginner to advanced. We also offer professional / business English courses as well as private English lessons and English courses designed to suit your individual needs.
English Language Internships / Work Placement:
Future Focus’ language and unpaid internship programme offers 1 to 12 months of customised language and internship opportunities for students from all over the world.
Future Focus has international partners in most European countries, and students come because they realise that an experience in Malta is excellent value and highly educational. We have welcomed students from Belgium, Italy, Spain, Greece, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Finland, Liechtenstein, UK / England and more..
- Communicative English
- Elementary English to advanced level courses
- Professional / Business English
- Intensive Business English course
- One-to-one private English lessons
- Technical English language courses, such as English for financial services, legal professions, culinary arts...
- Work placement: English language training and internship
- English for juniors / teenagers / seniors
- EFL teacher training
Linguatime School of English Located on the Sliema sea front, in the center of the town and close to all amenities, Linguatime offers a number of facilities to aid you in your studies: A multimedia self-access centre with books, cassettes, videos and CD ROMs; a lending library inclusive of graded readers and reference and practice books; free internet access; 3 leisure rooms with TV and refreshment facilities.
Situated on the beautiful island of Malta, Elanguest have been teaching English to International Students for over 13 years. Its main target is to teach English to adults of 18 years of age and over. We offer a range of English programs as well as examination preparation courses. Elanguest can organise accommodation to suit your needs or budgetary requirements.
English Homestay – MALTA organise English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families on the islands of Malta and Gozo (part of Malta) in the Mediterranean Sea. We also organise English courses with homestay in the UK.
• A member country of the European Union (EU), Malta is situated approximately 93 km south of Italy. English is one of the two official languages of Malta (the other being Maltese).
• This makes Malta ideal for those wanting to learn English in a highly-popular tourist destination, especially as part of a wonderful holiday experience.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels, to students of all ages from around the world. All of our host families are fluent English speakers and your homestay teacher is a qualified English teacher.
• We can accommodate individual students or small groups. Avoid school holidays to be assured of a place or book early to make sure we have places for Easter, July and August.
ESE, considered to be one of the leading and best EFL schools in Malta, is and has always been quality driven. This is immediately evident when one enters the ESE school, ESE residences or ESE self-catering apartments. We are proud of our high standards and equally proud of our professional and friendly staff members who are always ready to assist and go that extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. It is this importance we give to the student as an individual that makes us special.
Choose the course that best suits your needs from General English to Business English or the exam courses Cambridge, IELTS or TOEFL iBT. Courses are taught at all levels all year round, by a teaching staff of qualified professionals supported by warm, friendly and helpful team members in leisure, welfare and administration. ESE also offers seasonal Teen courses, Teacher Training and Work Placement programmes.
ESE, an accredited member of EAQUALS, FELTOM and Malta Standards Authority, is a modern, bright and well-equipped school with air conditioned classrooms, free Wi-Fi, self-access study rooms, media lab, café, book shop and in-house residence with 24/7 welfare and student assistance.
- General English, Intensive, PT, Mini Class
- Long Term /Academic Year
- Cambridge, TOEFL iBT, IELTS
- Business/Intensive Business English
- English for Specific Purposes
- English for 50+
- Young Adults
- English Courses
- Summer Camps - College Camp and Junior Club
- Milan Junior Camp & English
- Sports & English
- Young Learners Programme (8 - 12 years old)
ESE offers courses through its Teacher Training subsidiary ETI, some are EU-funded Comenius and Grundtvig approved.
inlingua School of Languages in Sliema, Malta, is an accredited English Langage School that has been providing quality language training to people from all over the world since 1980. We offer a variety of courses covering all aspects of language from general every day usage to business English and highly specialised language training in a particular field. We have group courses, mini groups, one to one lessons and junior programmes for young learners aged 5 – 12 years old. We are part of inlingua International, the largest association of privately-owned language schools in the world with over 300 language centres in 30 different countries. At inlingua Malta, we don’t just teach English, we teach English the inlingua way.
- Cambridge ESOL
- Holiday English
- Business English
- Exam preparation courses (IELTS, FCE, CAE etc.)
- One to One lessons
- Immersion Programmes
- English and diving
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
& more ...