Learn English in Florida: English courses in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC preparation, Intensive English classes, Academic, Business English courses. Cursos de inglés Florida, escuelas de inglés en EEUU..
TALK International, Miami / Fort Lauderdale: TALK International is an ACCET-accredited school of languages located in 7 major cities in the USA: Atlanta, Aventura, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach and San Francisco. Our Miami / Fort Lauderdale location is on the campus of Nova Southeastern University and our Boston location is on the campus of Regis College. Our University Campus Language Centers are ideal locations for students to study English and immerse themselves in American culture.
English Language Courses: Beginner to advanced levels
* General and Academic English Courses * TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge Exam preparation course * Business English Courses * Accent Reduction Course * Tourism English * Private English Courses * Academic Writing Courses * TESOL Courses
Our programs are designed to provide you with an education for success. You will experience a well-structured, fun program based upon cutting edge technology of the communicative and immersion approaches to language training.
Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We offer beginner to advanced level English language courses to students from around the world. Study options include Short-Term English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, Academic Exam preparation, and more.
Courses include lessons in the full-range of English language skills and knowledge, including listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
Our proficiency levels are based on a Global Scale that is recognized around the world, developed through broad scientific research by the Common European Framework (CEFR) and the University of Cambridge.
Accommodation options include student residences, hotels, hostels, shared houses, and homestays with local Hawaiian families.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks teachers for your patience,comprehension and help. We can now speak better English. All of you are very good teachers, but even better as people. We hope to come back one day and maybe meet you again. We'll never forget you." - James and Helena, Spain
- Short Term English Program (20 lessons)
- Intensive English Program (25 lessons)
- Long Term Intensive English (25 lessons)
- Super Intensive English Program (35 lessons)
- Private English lessons
- College Pathway Program
- Cambridge FCE / CAE Preparation
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year (Long Stay)
- Speaking with Purpose
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Summer Short Term English Program
- Kids & Teens English
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world. We also offer ONLINE English Classes so that you can learn American English from the comfort of your home worldwide.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
• Learn English in the home of your American or Canadian English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) is a private homestay program which allows you to learn English quickly through our method of total English language immersion.
• You live with your qualified English teacher and receive intensive, private English lessons which are customized to meet your individual needs.
Our English immersion programs are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 and 80 at all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our ESL programs are available year-round and students can plan a combination of two or more states and/or programs. You set your own schedule from one week to three months and longer stays can also be arranged on request.
• We also offer leisure courses and activities in conjunction with regular immersion course hours for an additional fee.
A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks
Courses / Programs
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area).
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our goal is to provide a quality English programs with a dedicated staff to students from all over the world that they may achieve their educational goals.
At A F International School of Languages, we provide students with a high-quality academic environment, and supportive educational counseling.
A F International School of Languages is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
We also have an English language school called A F International College, which is conveniently situated in the Koreatown district, close to Downtown Los Angeles.
• Learn English in San Diego with Kaplan International! Located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, Kaplan International's English language school offers a comprehensive range of English courses and first-class learning facilities.
• Our stylish, contemporary school has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of courses and accommodation options. Study English with Kaplan International, world leaders in English education, and discover sunny San Diego while achieving your language learning goals and making friends from around the world.
• Our English school in downtown San Diego is in a brand new location, specially chosen to best fit the needs of Kaplan students, with the latest technology in a beautiful building plus an outdoor patio for student use between classes.
• With over 40 language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our language school in San Diego is accredited by ACCET, and citizens from 53 countries attended our San Diego ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "I like the San Diego school's professional teachers, administrating staff, its daily activities and computer lab. It's a gorgeous place." - Nzar
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
• Vacation English courses
• General English lessons
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English classes
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
• Summer English Camp for Teens / Juniors ages 14-18
College / Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE)
• GMAT test preparation
• GRE exam preparation