Learn English in USA: English schools in Florida, English courses in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC preparation, Intensive English classes, Academic, Business English courses, Cursos de inglés Florida, Escuela de inglés EEUU, Study English in Boston, MA
TALK International, Miami / Fort Lauderdale: TALK International, Miami / Fort Lauderdale is an ACCET-accredited English Language School in Florida. We offer a range of beginner to advanced level English language courses for students from around the world. Located in Atlanta, Aventura, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach and San Francisco, our ACCET-accredited schools offer a wide variety of study abroad environments. With its dedication to creating a superior ESL learning environment with highly qualified instructors, an advanced curriculum (at all levels) and interactive classroom technology, TALK is proud of its track record of excellent academic results and satisfied students.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
English Language Courses: - General English
- Academic English
- Exam Preparation (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge)
- Business English Courses
- Accent Reduction Course
- Tourism English
- Private English Courses
- TESOL Courses
- Academic Writing Courses
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of the central shopping district in The Bronx, New York Language Center (NYLC) provides full-time and part-time English language courses to students from around the globe.
• Our Private English lessons, Weekend English classes, and Part-time Day & Evening English programs are designed for beginner to advanced level students, and taught by experienced professionals.
• With decades of years of experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), we feel we are the best place in New York for learning English.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC. Transportation to any of our branches via subway or bus is safe, quick, and efficient.
• Our Bronx branch, which is located in the heart of the Bronx's central shopping district, is easy to reach by public transportation and major highways. The school is in a modern, comfortable facility with its own student lounge.
• NYLC also has accredited English schools in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper West Side, and Jackson Heights (Queens).
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• Private / One-to-one English Lessons:
- Can be arranged to accommodate individuals with limited schedules or specific needs.
• Weekend English Classes:
- 10-week course - 4 hours per week on Saturday.
• Everyday English Program - 8 hours per week.
• Part-time English Programs:
- Evening English Classes: 6 weeks / 8 hours per week
- Daytime English Classes: 5 weeks / 10 hours per week
Specialized English Courses on request: • TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL Exam preparation
• Business English
Conveniently located in Rice Village, just 5 minutes from Downtown Houston TX, Crossing Borders is a leading English language learning school.
Serving students throughout the Houston / Harris County areas, we provide beginner to advanced level English language lessons to adults and children.
Study options include General English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, English Exam preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, SAT), Business English, and more.
As well as general Group English lessons, we also offer individual tailor-made lessons that give students an opportunity to work on areas of particular interest or concern. Individual lessons are all minimum 90 minutes long and the content can be negotiated between student and teacher.
Student Testimonial: "For anyone who is interested in learning English in Houston, Texas. Crossing Borders is the place." - Daniela Jimenez Arvelaez
English Language Classes: - Beginner, intermediate & advanced levels
- General English classes
- Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
- Private English lessons
- TOEFL / TOEIC / SAT exam preparation
- English Conversation classes
- American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
- Business English workshops
- Corporate English language training for executives
- Family English courses
- English classes for kids & teens
- English tutoring for high school students
- Summer / winter English programs for kids & teens
• Learn English in Huntington Beach, Orange County - One of the most popular tourist destinations in Southern California!
• Kaplan International is an ACCET-accredited English language school with more than 40 campuses in 8 countries worldwide. We provide a wide range of English (ESL) programs to adults and college students from around the globe.
• Kaplan International ESL classes are taught by experienced, professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• Our Huntington Beach campus is situated in Golden West College - just 40 miles south of Los Angeles, and close to Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, and Newport Beach. Students can make short trips to world-famous Southern California attractions such as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and Universal Studios!
• Our English language schools in California are accredited by ACCET. Kaplan International also has schools in Los Angeles (Whittier and Westwood) as well as California-based campuses in San Diego, San Francisco, Berkeley, and Santa Barbara.
Student Review: ”I chose this school because it is safe and near the beach. The city is very clean and the weather is so good. It’s quiet and the people are friendly.” - Ali, Kaplan Huntington Beach student
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world. We also offer ONLINE English Classes so that you can learn American English from the comfort of your home worldwide.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Do you need to improve your English language skills? If you live in The Bronx, Westchester County NY or Southern Connecticut, you can take private or semi-private English lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our qualified and highly-experienced ESL tutors can design a curriculum that will help you to meet your specific goals. Improve your job opportunities or simply make communicating in English in your everyday life easier!
• Private lessons mean you can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule.
• Choose to meet your English language teacher from once a week to every day. It's entirely up to you! One-on-one / small group English lessons can take place at your home, office or agreed location.
Locations for private lessons include:
• The Bronx, NYC
• Westchester County NY
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Ossining, Peekskill, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Fairfield County CT
Bridgeport, Danbury, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Newtown, Norwalk, Southport, Stamford.. (Contact us about your city or area)