Washington DC English schools, ESL programs DC, cursos inglés Dist of Columbia, homestay programs for international students, cours d'anglais, sejour linguistique, corsi di inglese in USA. TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS preparation courses.
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program
Based in Washington D.C., English Accent Tutor provides one-on-one, in-person accent improvement (accent reduction / modification) lessons tailored to meet individuals' goals for improving their communication so that others understand them more clearly.
We serve students in the Washington D.C. metro area, including Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, Bethesda, Hyattsville and Silver Spring.
Accent improvement sessions may be scheduled once or twice a week at a time and location that is convenient for you. The location of each session is based on your preference (your workplace, home, library, coffee shop).
Serving the Washington DC, Southern Maryland, Northern Virginia areas, New York City and CT. American Cultural Immersion (ACI) offers a variety of English language services that educate and accommodate individuals, groups or organizations who are new to American culture and language. Our programs are delivered to students at their home, over the telephone, or online - and include English language programs, accent coaching, public speaking lessons and more. The ACI team are devoted to consulting and coaching in American acclimation, culture, etiquette and accent reduction for clients of all levels.
ACI offers efficient language coaching that is customized to fit each student or group's specific needs and learning style. Our coaching can include lessons on acculturated speech, business communication, public speaking and presentations, to formal and non formal written language. Depending on our client’s preference, all of our services can be conducted in person, over the telephone or through video technology. Our instructors realize that our clients want more than just improved English skills - they want to fit in with American culture.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.