Alpine French School: Situated in the stunning village of Morzine in eastern France, Alpine French School in the French Alps is a unique language school offering quality French classes combined with amazing activities. As well as General French programs, Business French, and French Exam preparation, students can also combine learning French with Skiing / Snowboarding / Mountain Biking / Climbing, and other outdoor activities.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
French Language Courses:
- General French
- Intensive French
- Super Intensive French
- Business French
- Private French Lessons
- French Skills Workshops
- Teenage Summer French Programme
- DELF, DALF, TCF Prep
- Weekly French Lessons
- French Conversation Workshops
- French Tutor for GCSE & A-levels
French + Activity Courses: - French and Skiing, French & Snowboarding, French & Hiking, French & Climbing, French & Mountain Biking, French & Cycling, French & Watersports, French & Cultural Immersion
Corcelle offers one-to-one total immersion in our language school in Southern Burgundy in eastern France. Our residential courses are highly intensive programs for professionals, business people, executives, diplomats and other highly motivated adults. The one-to-one course is without doubt the most effective way of learning a language. Only this formula allows a programme to be individually tailored to the particular needs and potential of each learner.
Residential courses offer the optimum learning environment: free from distraction, students can devote themselves fully to the acquisition and practice of French: students are involved with French throughout their stay. They work on developing their language skills every minute of the day: during their individual lessons with their trainers, over meals with other participants and teachers, at coffee-breaks, situational lessons or just a quiet discussion in the library.
The programme consists of 50 + contact hours per week, (including all meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner) - with a teacher. It is full-time with constant interaction and language development. A teaching team of 3 to 4 teachers is allocated to each student. A daily revision recording prepared by the teachers is included in the program and copied on CD for further use after the course.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Institut César Langues is located in the beautiful historic centre of Montpellier, the capital of the Languedoc-Roussillon region in southern France. The calm and welcoming atmosphere of the Institute makes it the ideal place to make real progress in French; be it for business or pleasure. We offer full immersion, intensive and general French, business French, exam preparation courses including DELF, CCIP and TCF as well as tailor-made French courses. Courses are available all year round. We also provide lessons in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch.
Our courses are customised to needs of each student and with an emphasis on interaction are taught by our dedicated and experienced teachers. In the summer we organise themed group courses which allow you to immerse yourself in both the language and culture. These include French & Wine and French & Nature. Learn to speak French at the Institut César Langues!
- General French
- Full Immersion French
- Intensive French
- Business French
- Exam Preparation Courses DELF, CCIP and TCF
- Tailor Made French Courses
- Corporate Training
- French for Seniors
- French & Wine
- French & Nature
- Summer Courses
- Group Courses
- Individual Lessons
- We provide Lessons in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch
PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES, Cannes + ONLINE French Classes
Courses / Programs
• Our online French courses are tailored to suit your learning needs; Study French online with your private teacher from your home or office, using Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Zoom and others.
• Private French classes for adults, professionals, university / college students, high school students, elementary school children (The youngest age we teach online is 6 years old). We can also teach families together as a made-up group. Teaching in all time zones.
• Learn Spoken French, French pronunciation, French grammar, Written French, Business French, French Language Exam preparation (We prepare students for all school-leaving certificates and French exams such as GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, Abitur, Matura, Maturita, International Baccalaureate levels, and all school-leaving certificates and DELF-DALF exams.)
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome.
Alliance Française de Montpellier provides French courses and examinations in Montpellier South of France.
Our beginner to advanced level courses are aimed at young people, students and foreign professionals who want to spend some time in France learning French or improving their level in French language for the purposes of business or study.
The reputation of the Alliance Francaise de Montpellier rests on the quality and the diversity of its French courses and on the cultural aspect of its French language programmes.
The atmosphere among our international language students in Montpellier is vibrant and friendly, leading to lots of intercultural exchanges and leaving you with great memories of your stay.
- General French Courses
- Intensive French Courses
- Preparation for French examinations.
- Specialized French Courses
- French for Business
- French Courses for Higher Education, Schools and Universities
- French Courses for Leisure & Culture
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.