Ecole de stylisme - Fleuri-Delaporte, Paris: L'École Fleuri-Delaporte est l'une des plus anciennes écoles de stylisme de Paris. L'école est localisée sur le Rue de Cîteaux dans le 12e arrondissement de Paris. Elle est une membre du Collège de Paris et est une composante de l’offre de formation de l’ESAFC, Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Technique Privé – Reconnu légalement ouvert auprès de l’Académie de Paris sous le numéro 075 4777K.
Situated just a minute from the iconic Eiffel Tower in central Paris, France, Paris College of Art (PCA) is a private, degree-granting university offering a range of Certificate & Bachelor Degree art programs in fields that include Art History, Theory & Criticism, Communication Design, Illustration, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, and more. Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the university also offers study abroad programs, summer courses, and university preparation programs.
PCA’s mission is to provide the highest standard of art and design education, taught within an American pedagogical paradigm, while being influenced and informed by our French and European environment. Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English. PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for 300 full-time students coming from 50 different countries.
Paris College of Art is a dynamic forum for exchanging ideas, methods and professional experience. Our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation and enthusiasm in the pursuit of learning.
• Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture offers year-round and summer drawing and painting classes & workshops in central Paris for adults, tourists, artists, art students, children and families at beginner to advanced levels.
• Classes are taught in English or French to students from around the world.
• Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
• Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
• My comfortable studio is located in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, a chic & refined neighborhood on the Left Bank (South Side) of the River Seine (near the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, and the famous pedestrian street Rue Cler, and the Pont Alexandre III bridge).
• It is also conveniently close to the metro stations Ecole Militaire and La Tour-Maubourg (Metro Line 8).
• In suitable weather, we continue sketching outdoors (I lend folding stools to the students), either on Rue Cler, or at the Champ de Mars (Eiffel Tower), or at the Invalides.
• It is a good way to explore Paris, discovering places that one wouldn't necessarily have gone to using a guidebook or following regular tours.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops in Paris for adults & children: For beginner to advanced students • 3-hour customized courses for 1 to 4 adults, at the studio & outdoors (if suitable), twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays).
• Classes for children & teens at the studio on Wednesdays, 1 to 4 participants/class:
- 90 minute class for children (ages 5 - 17)
- 1 hour course for small children (ages 3-4)
• Private art classes available on request
• Corporate / Team Building Workshops
• Painting day-trip for friends / family to Giverny in northern France at the famous gardens & home of impressionist painter Claude Monet
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading culinary institute with a state-of-the-art school in the South of France, and offers a range of culinary arts certificate & diploma programs to international students from around the world.
Our culinary programs are taught in English at a one star Michelin Level.
Located in Agde, a lively town in a beautiful Mediterranean seaside area in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, our courses include cooking and pastry hands-on classes, practical work experience (internships) and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma on completion of their program.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language, but will also enjoy visiting the region, with its historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
All of our teachers boast years of experience at prestigious, high-end Gastronomic Hotel-Restaurants.
Former students have come from the U.S., Canada, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Spain, Norway & many more. Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy also has a school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "Since I went to France over 3 years ago...I have accomplished everything I expected from myself. Thank you for opening the school and giving me the opportunity to learn and embrace the south of France in such a fun way!"
Located in the heart of central Paris, Bilingual Acting Workshop is an acting school that brings together multilingual and multicultural individuals to enhance their expression, education, and networking through related studies in media, theatre, and film.
Taught in English, we provide dedicated acting programs and workshops to local and international adults and teens.
Beyond the classroom, BAW fosters the development of opportunities for its participants. As a result, several independent professional film and theatre projects have grown out of BAW workshops and classes.
Experience a stunning week-long creative art / writing holiday in the beautiful south-west French countryside!
Situated in Beaulieu, just 1 hour east of Bordeaux, Le Manoir de Gurson provides 1-week 'Writing and Art courses' suitable for the complete beginner, improver or more experienced artist, covering a wide range of subjects and media.
Taught by experienced Isle of Wight artist Murray Ince, the course includes 7 nights' accommodation, breakfast, lunch and evening meals, all tuition, and day trips.