Find residential art courses in Europe: Painting holidays for beginners in France, short art courses for advanced artists. Art vacation for amateurs & professional painters, art programs abroad in South of France for adults.
Chateaux Painting Holidays: Established in 1997, Chateaux Painting Holidays provides 8-day residential art / painting courses in the stunning countryside of South West France. We give a warm welcome to painters of all levels of experience, from absolute beginners to those looking for an advanced level painting course. Courses feature easy-to-understand tuition that ensures you make real progress. Come & enjoy 8 days of creativity that will stimulate & help you with your own personal creative discoveries. We also offer 1-day painting programs.
8-Day Residential Art / Painting Courses in South West France: The course welcomes all ages, all levels and all abilities. It combines real painting with real learning in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, which sometimes reverberates with laughter. Absolutely fine for absolute beginners. Appropriate for advanced level tuition with Adam Cope (BA hons, Further Education & Adults Teachers Certificate,Foundation Dip.Art Therapy)
Course features include: - An eight day painting course - For all levels – from beginners to advanced - Qualified, experienced teacher - Inspiring historic settings - Fantastic countryside to paint ‘en plein-air’ - Choose your medium – watercolour, oil, alkyds, acrylic, pastel, pencil. - Fully equipped studio - Small groups. 12 students maximum - Guided visit to a Prehistoric Painted Cave - Full Board & Wine - French Cuisine prepared by a professional French chef - Charming accommodation with swimming pool - Two single bedrooms available for which there is no ‘single person supplement’ charge - 1-Day courses available
• Are you searching for pastry chef training in Paris? Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry arts school in France, run by the legendary, award-winning chef Alain Ducasse.
• Located in Argenteuil, near Paris, we provide intensive pastry chef training programs for international students, French students, practicing cooks, and professional chefs seeking to improve their pastry skills to enhance their career opportunities or as an enjoyable hobby.
• Combining theory with plenty of hands-on training, our Bachelor in Pastry Arts is taught in English or French by top-level instructors. Our shorter Pastry programs (2-7 months) are taught entirely in English.
• Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of specialized topics.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge"
- Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
Situated just a minute from the iconic Eiffel Tower in central Paris, France, Paris College of Art (PCA) is a private, degree-granting university offering a range of Certificate & Bachelor Degree art programs in fields that include Art History, Theory & Criticism, Communication Design, Illustration, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, and more. Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the university also offers study abroad programs, summer courses, and university preparation programs.
PCA’s mission is to provide the highest standard of art and design education, taught within an American pedagogical paradigm, while being influenced and informed by our French and European environment. Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English. PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for 300 full-time students coming from 50 different countries.
Paris College of Art is a dynamic forum for exchanging ideas, methods and professional experience. Our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation and enthusiasm in the pursuit of learning.
Deepen your knowledge. Extend your reach. Welcome to the PASCA experience.
Welcome to the Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art (PASCA), an international fine arts institution located in the historic artists' colony of Pont-Aven, in Brittany, France. Our 15-week semester programs and two advanced summer intensives are designed to encourage artistic expression, personal growth, and a broader understanding of the connection between human history and your life as an artist. In our program you’ll study, work, and travel to the art and cultural centers of Europe.
Join students from all over the world, and take part in a unique opportunity to develop advanced conceptual and cultural skills gleaned from living and working in an atmosphere of lively discourse, guided studio instruction and cultural immersion.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading fashion school located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France. Established in 1982, we offer 3-year Bachelor Degrees in Fashion Design & Technology and Fashion Marketing, and a 1-year intensive postgraduate certificate course in Contemporary Fashion Design.
We also offer graduate programs in the fields of Fashion Business and Luxury Brand Management. All of our fashion programs are taught entirely in the English language.
IFA Paris opened our school in Shanghai, China in 2002, and students on our Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology degree program are strongly encouraged to study abroad in Shanghai for part of their course. Students on our Bachelor in Fashion Marketing degree spend 10 academic weeks in Shanghai during their second year.
In addition, students can attend POLIMODA which is the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brand Management and as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Fashion Business.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools. Contact us today for further information on how to apply for this exceptional opportunity.
Gastro Academy at the French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world.
• Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation, top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party offers superior residential learning courses at an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
Testimonial: "Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
Located in the heart of central Paris, Bilingual Acting Workshop is an acting school that brings together multilingual and multicultural individuals to enhance their expression, education, and networking through related studies in media, theatre, and film.
Taught in English, we provide dedicated acting programs and workshops to local and international adults and teens.
Beyond the classroom, BAW fosters the development of opportunities for its participants. As a result, several independent professional film and theatre projects have grown out of BAW workshops and classes.