Find painting holidays/ art vacations in Europe: Short art courses in France for artists from beginner to advanced level. Residential painting school for amateurs & professional painters, art programs abroad in South of France for adults.
Chateaux Painting Holidays: Based in the Lot and Dordogne regions of South West France, Chateaux Painting Holidays provide 8-day residential art and painting courses that take place in an authentic rural French setting - either a beautiful French renaissance chateau, or a UNESCO world heritage medieval abbey. Our 8-day courses feature small groups (12 max) of painters from all around the world. The course welcomes all ages, all levels and all abilities, combining painting with real learning in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. In addition to our 8-day Residential course, we also provide 1-Day short courses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
8-Day Residential Art / Painting Courses in South West France:
- Small groups (12 max)
- Suitable for beginner to advanced level painters
- Specializations in watercolor, oils, alkyds, acrylics and pastels
- 1-Day courses also available
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Gastro Academy at the French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world.
• Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation, top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party offers superior residential learning courses at an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
Testimonial: "Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
Situated just a minute from the iconic Eiffel Tower in central Paris, France, Paris College of Art (PCA) is a private, degree-granting university offering a range of Certificate & Bachelor Degree art programs in fields that include Art History, Theory & Criticism, Communication Design, Illustration, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, and more. Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the university also offers study abroad programs, summer courses, and university preparation programs.
PCA’s mission is to provide the highest standard of art and design education, taught within an American pedagogical paradigm, while being influenced and informed by our French and European environment. Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English. PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for 300 full-time students coming from 50 different countries.
Paris College of Art is a dynamic forum for exchanging ideas, methods and professional experience. Our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation and enthusiasm in the pursuit of learning.
• Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture offers year-round and summer drawing and painting classes & workshops in central Paris for adults, tourists, artists, art students, children and families at beginner to advanced levels.
• Classes are taught in English or French to students from around the world.
• Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
• Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
• My comfortable studio is located in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, a chic & refined neighborhood on the Left Bank (South Side) of the River Seine (near the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, and the famous pedestrian street Rue Cler, and the Pont Alexandre III bridge).
• It is also conveniently close to the metro stations Ecole Militaire and La Tour-Maubourg (Metro Line 8).
• In suitable weather, we continue sketching outdoors (I lend folding stools to the students), either on Rue Cler, or at the Champ de Mars (Eiffel Tower), or at the Invalides.
• It is a good way to explore Paris, discovering places that one wouldn't necessarily have gone to using a guidebook or following regular tours.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops in Paris for adults & children: For beginner to advanced students • 3-hour customized courses for 1 to 4 adults, at the studio & outdoors (if suitable), twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays).
• Classes for children & teens at the studio on Wednesdays, 1 to 4 participants/class:
- 90 minute class for children (ages 5 - 17)
- 1 hour course for small children (ages 3-4)
• Private art classes available on request
• Corporate / Team Building Workshops
• Painting day-trip for friends / family to Giverny in northern France at the famous gardens & home of impressionist painter Claude Monet
• Are you searching for pastry chef training in Paris? Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry arts school in France, run by the legendary, award-winning chef Alain Ducasse.
• Located in Argenteuil, near Paris, we provide intensive pastry chef training programs for international students, French students, practicing cooks, and professional chefs seeking to improve their pastry skills to enhance their career opportunities or as an enjoyable hobby.
• Combining theory with plenty of hands-on training, our Bachelor in Pastry Arts is taught in English or French by top-level instructors. Our shorter Pastry programs (2-7 months) are taught entirely in English.
• Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of specialized topics.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge"
- Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
• Calling students from France and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK