Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Verlaine Langue is a small, friendly and welcoming French language school located in the Paris neighbourhood of "La Butte aux Cailles" in the 13th district, which still has a traditional village atmosphere. We offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels. If you want an effective teaching method, personalized lessons, a warm, friendly atmosphere and, above all, to learn to speak French, then Verlaine Langue is for you. Unlike most other language schools, we offer French lessons to small groups (maximum 6 students).
Our teachers have advanced degrees in Linguistics from the Sorbonne University; they specialize in French as a foreign language and have extensive experience. They also know English and Spanish as their second languages. Our teachers are multi cultural enthusiasts, they enjoy sharing and engaging with different cultures.
We provide careful grouping of students based on individual language skills. Courses are very lively, with lots of student participation, and take place in an engaging and supportive environment.
- Semi-intensive 10 hours / week.
- Extensive (evenings) 1.5 hours / week.
- Working in small groups is intensive, and its effectiveness is further strengthened by doing 1.5 hours of daily homework.
- Maximum 6 students per class.
Montpellier International Language Institute (MILI)
Courses / Programs
Located in an 18th Century building in the heart of Montpellier’s historical center, Montpellier International Language Institute (MILI) is a "boutique" institute of languages that offers creative and dynamic courses for students of all ages and levels customized to meet everyone’s language needs.
Our language programs include French for children, young adults and adults; English for children ages 4-12 and adults; and Spanish for children and adults. We also provide French and English Summer Camps for kids. We offer all six levels of language courses based on the CFCRL levels, from beginner through advanced.
MILI offers a unique learning environment with a diverse team of native teachers with focus on innovate and interactive methods. At MILI, we emphasize the development of students’ oral communication through the use of highly interactive activities to eliminate the fear of speaking in public.
Our modern classrooms have been specially prepared to welcome up to 8 students in order for us to guarantee a successful learning experience for all of our students. MILI is eco responsible too. We are constantly adapting new processes and changing our ways to minimize our impact to the environment and we challenge all of our students to do the same.
PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES, Cannes + ONLINE French Classes
Courses / Programs
• Our online French courses are tailored to suit your learning needs; Study French online with your private teacher from your home or office, using Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Zoom and others.
• Private French classes for adults, professionals, university / college students, high school students, elementary school children (The youngest age we teach online is 6 years old). We can also teach families together as a made-up group. Teaching in all time zones.
• Learn Spoken French, French pronunciation, French grammar, Written French, Business French, French Language Exam preparation (We prepare students for all school-leaving certificates and French exams such as GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, Abitur, Matura, Maturita, International Baccalaureate levels, and all school-leaving certificates and DELF-DALF exams.)
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome.
Ciel Brittany in Brest is a language school in France which offers French foreign language courses for adults and teenagers, as well as training courses for teachers and specialized courses (examination courses and special focus courses).
Choose among our numerous French language training programs the course that meets your language learning needs or tailored to your professional goals. You will definitely be thrilled with the school's atmosphere. In addition to a wonderful park, you will find several grassy areas throughout the facilities to either enjoy group activities or study quietly.
Intensive French courses; Specialized French courses; French examination preparatory courses; Private French Lessons; French University preparatory course; Long term French courses
French Programs for Seniors; French Programs for Children.
Le Franc Parler is an intimate, dynamic French language school ideally located in historic Bordeaux in the heart of south-west France.
We offer French courses for students from around the world with all levels of French - beginner, elementary, intermediate or advanced.
Open throughout the year, the school offers an intensive but enjoyable way to improve your French with teaching in small groups. At le Franc Parler you can study in a relaxed intimate atmosphere - making learning a pleasurable experience.
Founded 15 years ago by Pascale Martorello, Le Franc Parler is member of the Society for French as a foreign language since 2003.
Le Franc Parler guarantees: groups limited to 6 students per level, careful attention paid to the particular linguistic needs of each student and also to his or her individual stay, a friendly atmosphere, such a special place to learn French in France that it will always be remembered.
- Intensive French Courses (1-week)
- DELF / DALF Exam Preparation
- French Teacher Training
- Supplementary French Classes
- Non-Intensive French Courses
- Additional activities including: Cheese of France; Wines; Cooking courses
- Homestay accommodation with local host family
- Lunchtime meals are taken with the teacher on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays