LSI Paris: The LSI Paris School is a private establishment of higher education ideally located in the city centre. We offer a broad range of excellent quality French language courses for all levels, and are approved by the Paris rectorate. The LSI Paris School is also an approved TEF centre (Test of Evaluation of French of the CCIP), and works in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce and the Industry of Paris. The LSI group was created 40 years ago - it is a precursor in terms of the teaching of linguistics. Using our experience and skills, we can put you on the right track to progress and success. More than just a school, LSI Paris is an experience. In order to provide the best conditions, the qualified and experienced teachers are there to listen to your needs.
We offer French language classes (FLE: Français Langue Etrangère) for all levels from beginner to advanced.
- Standard French Language Course 20 (20 x French morning classes): If you want to combine your language studies with other activities, the Standard 20 Course is the ideal programme for you. During the lessons, you will learn communication skills in a variety of everyday situations. The lessons cover grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and skills practice in speaking, listening, reading and writing. We use a wide variety of materials and exercises including role-plays, authentic recorded material, newspapers and magazines. This course is offered in the mornings at all LSI centres.
- Intensive French Language Course 30 (French morning and afternoon lessons): The LSI Intensive 30 course concentrates on all the areas that you need to achieve a much greater fluency in a short period of time. This course is suitable for students who wish to study intensively and get a well rounded insight into the language and country. Students on the LSI Intensive 30 course study the same lessons as described for Standard 20 in the morning. The afternoon classes further intensify the tuition and consolidate what you have learnt, through fluency practice and a comprehensive review of the culture and customs of your host country.
Additional French Language Courses: - Standard 20 / exam preparation package - DELF exam preparation - diplôme détudes en langue français - Preparation for CCIP Exams (Chambre of Commerce and industry of Paris) - Executive French language courses - French afternoon classes - International school year (ISY) - Course Plus - composed of 5 or 10 individual lessons
You will continue to practise your French outside of the classroom through the various guided visits to sights and cultural events organised by the school. We provide you with information about concerts, theatre shows and other events throughout your stay.
Our school established in Nice since 1990 and located in the very heart of Nice, is fully air-conditioned and offers the best possible conditions for learning French language - spacious classrooms, computer room with Internet connections and cafeteria. There is also a large central garden with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wide range of accommodations: French host-families, student residence, private studios.
Located in Southern Europe at the south eastern extremity of France, Nice is a privileged crossroads between the Alps, Provence, Corsica and Italy. The city occupies an exceptional natural site in the heart of the French Riviera. It stretches over a coastal plain open southward into the Mediterranean and bounded from East to West by a succession of wooded hills.
Along with your French course, our team of student activity co-ordinators warmly invite you to participate in visits and excursions organised each week.
It's first aim is to help you to discover one of the most beautiful Mediterranean cities. The team would also like you to make the most of the your free time so that you continue to learn French in an environment that is outside of the classroom.
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera - Summer 2024
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Nacel International is a French language school in Lyon, east-central France. Lyon is 2 hours away from Paris, 1 hour away from the Alps Mountains and 3 hours from the sea. We offer a range of French courses for students over the age of 16 including intensive French classes and exam preparation courses. Our French Cuisine courses allow you to combine French language learning with French cooking. Our courses last for four weeks or more and are available all year round. Nacel International also has another French language school in Rouen in Northern France.
Studying at our French language school in Lyon will allow you to be fully immersed in the French language. We offer you high quality classes, many leisure activities and beautiful places for you to enjoy. Our French courses start with a language test which enables teachers to determine the participant's level on arrival. All teachers are highly qualified to teach French as a foreign language.
- General French Course
- Intensive French Course
- Semi-Intensive French Course
- Exam Preparation Courses for DILF, TCF, TEF and DAFA exams
- French Cuisine - combine French language learning with French cooking
Langue Onze in the heart of Paris, France, is a nonprofit language school offering French instruction with the most up-to-date teaching methods. We have been providing high-quality French classes for nearly 30 years, and are focused on oral comprehension and expression at affordable prices. Langue Onze students comprise a diverse international community. Class enrollment is limited to nine students and all course materials are custom-made and included in the price.
Langue Onze is located at 10, rue Gambey, in the heart of Paris, France. The closest metro stations are: Parmentier (line 3), Oberkampf (line 5 or 9), and Republique (line 3, 5, 8, 9 or 11).