Learn French in France: French immersion programs, intensive courses for adults, DELF exam preparation, business French classes, corporate language training, Private lessons for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels in southern France
Institut César Langues: Institut César Langues is located in the beautiful historic centre of Montpellier, the capital of the Languedoc-Roussillon region in southern France. The calm and welcoming atmosphere of the Institute makes it the ideal place to make real progress in French; be it for business or pleasure. We offer full immersion, intensive and general French, business French, exam preparation courses including DELF, CCIP and TCF as well as tailor-made French courses. Courses are available all year round. We also provide lessons in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch.
Our courses are customised to needs of each student and with an emphasis on interaction are taught by our dedicated and experienced teachers. In the summer we organise themed group courses which allow you to immerse yourself in both the language and culture. These include French & Wine and French & Nature. Learn to speak French at the Institut César Langues!
Ciel Brittany in Brest is a language school in France which offers French foreign language courses for adults and teenagers, as well as training courses for teachers and specialized courses (examination courses and special focus courses).
Choose among our numerous French language training programs the course that meets your language learning needs or tailored to your professional goals. You will definitely be thrilled with the school's atmosphere. In addition to a wonderful park, you will find several grassy areas throughout the facilities to either enjoy group activities or study quietly.
Intensive French courses; Specialized French courses; French examination preparatory courses; Private French Lessons; French University preparatory course; Long term French courses
French Programs for Seniors; French Programs for Children.
CLE is situated in the Loire Valley in the heart of the lively old town section of Tours (in central France, approximately 150 km south-west of Paris). Founded in 1985, CLE is an independent institute for French studies. Our years of teaching abroad have helped us to create a friendly school with a positive working atmosphere. Our bright and comfortable premises and dedicated staff will ensure that you study in the most favourable conditions. At CLE, you will rapidly feel at home.
- Small group classes (“A la carte” courses, combined courses & standard courses)
- Individual courses
- Courses for couples
- Courses for adolescents
- DELF or DALF exam preparation
- TEF exam preparation
Nacel International is a French language school in Lyon, east-central France. Lyon is 2 hours away from Paris, 1 hour away from the Alps Mountains and 3 hours from the sea. We offer a range of French courses for students over the age of 16 including intensive French classes and exam preparation courses. Our French Cuisine courses allow you to combine French language learning with French cooking. Our courses last for four weeks or more and are available all year round. Nacel International also has another French language school in Rouen in Northern France.
Studying at our French language school in Lyon will allow you to be fully immersed in the French language. We offer you high quality classes, many leisure activities and beautiful places for you to enjoy. Our French courses start with a language test which enables teachers to determine the participant's level on arrival. All teachers are highly qualified to teach French as a foreign language.
- General French Course
- Intensive French Course
- Semi-Intensive French Course
- Exam Preparation Courses for DILF, TCF, TEF and DAFA exams
- French Cuisine - combine French language learning with French cooking
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera - Summer 2024
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Montpellier International Language Institute (MILI)
Courses / Programs
Located in an 18th Century building in the heart of Montpellier’s historical center, Montpellier International Language Institute (MILI) is a "boutique" institute of languages that offers creative and dynamic courses for students of all ages and levels customized to meet everyone’s language needs.
Our language programs include French for children, young adults and adults; English for children ages 4-12 and adults; and Spanish for children and adults. We also provide French and English Summer Camps for kids. We offer all six levels of language courses based on the CFCRL levels, from beginner through advanced.
MILI offers a unique learning environment with a diverse team of native teachers with focus on innovate and interactive methods. At MILI, we emphasize the development of students’ oral communication through the use of highly interactive activities to eliminate the fear of speaking in public.
Our modern classrooms have been specially prepared to welcome up to 8 students in order for us to guarantee a successful learning experience for all of our students. MILI is eco responsible too. We are constantly adapting new processes and changing our ways to minimize our impact to the environment and we challenge all of our students to do the same.