Learn French in France: French immersion programs, intensive courses for adults, DELF exam preparation, business French classes, corporate language training, Private lessons for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels in southern France
Institut César Langues: Institut César Langues is located in the beautiful historic centre of Montpellier, the capital of the Languedoc-Roussillon region in southern France. The calm and welcoming atmosphere of the Institute makes it the ideal place to make real progress in French; be it for business or pleasure. We offer full immersion, intensive and general French, business French, exam preparation courses including DELF, CCIP and TCF as well as tailor-made French courses. Courses are available all year round. We also provide lessons in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch.
Our courses are customised to needs of each student and with an emphasis on interaction are taught by our dedicated and experienced teachers. In the summer we organise themed group courses which allow you to immerse yourself in both the language and culture. These include French & Wine and French & Nature. Learn to speak French at the Institut César Langues!
ARDS Holding offer home tuition in Montpellier, the south of France to help you learn quickly the french language, either for personal or professional reasons or exams preparations, like the DELF and DALF. The students are lodged individually or in pairs in selected host families with half or full board service. The French teacher comes to the families home to teach according to the time volume you will have selected before; the classes are intensive and shaped to answer you needs.
French Language Immersion Programs for personal or professional reasons or exam preparation, like for DELF and DALF. The total immersion one to one is the best answer to a quick acquisition of French as a foreign language; we accept all levels.
The INSTITUT DE FRANÇAIS in Villefranche, on the French Riviera, offers a 2- to 4- week French immersion language course for professional adults and mature students who want to acquire rapidly fluency in French.
Founded in 1969, its aim is to develop a natural speaking ability by using a unique concept, the "Total Approach", which combines the most effective audio-visual methods with practice and real-life sessions in a "French-only" speaking environment.
French in Paris provides quality beginner to advanced level French private tutor classes, designed for individuals as well as companies. Having lived and worked in the UK, our native-French speaking tutor is perfectly bilingual and can therefore easily relate to the Anglo-Saxon world and culture.
Each lesson is customized to your individual learning style, your personality and to the specialized vocabulary you need to know. Lessons take place at your home, office or at the tutor's office. We also offer Skype, Ichat or telephone lessons.
EAF - Etiquette à la Française is a French language and etiquette centre in Montpellier in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region of Southern France, approximately 590 km (370 miles) south of Paris. We offer a wide range of French language classes and French etiquette classes for all ages. We teach our students all about French lifestyle (cultural differences and French etiquette codes) and French products (wines, cheese, perfumes and more...).
Improve your French with our French language classes and learn and experience the French culture. We also offer homestay with a local host family, and provide a wide range of French cultural activities and themed tours.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Valorme is a small school offering a residential French immersion program for adults. Valorme is situated in Foix, Ariège, less than one hour's drive from Toulouse. The school is opened all year round. A new class begins each Monday. The intensive course enables you to study, speak and hear French all day long. The program includes classes in mini group (6 max), visits and conversation. We offer comfortable accommodation on site in fully furnished studio flats. You speak French throughout the day while discovering a very attractive area of southern France, with wonderful landscapes and a rich heritage.