Study French in France: French immersion programs, intensive courses for adults, DELF exam preparation, business French classes, corporate language training, Private lessons for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels in southern France
Institut César Langues, Montpellier: Institut César Langues is located in the beautiful historic centre of Montpellier, the capital of the Languedoc-Roussillon region in southern France. The calm and welcoming atmosphere of the Institute makes it the ideal place to make real progress in French; be it for business or pleasure. We offer full immersion, intensive and general French, business French, exam preparation courses including DELF, CCIP and TCF as well as tailor-made French courses. Courses are available all year round. We also provide lessons in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our courses are customised to needs of each student and with an emphasis on interaction are taught by our dedicated and experienced teachers. In the summer we organise themed group courses which allow you to immerse yourself in both the language and culture. These include French & Wine and French & Nature. Learn to speak French at the Institut César Langues!
Courses / Programs:
- General French
- Full Immersion French
- Intensive French
- Business French
- Exam Preparation Courses DELF, CCIP and TCF
- Tailor Made French Courses
- Corporate Training
- French for Seniors
- French & Wine
- French & Nature
- Summer Courses
- Group Courses
- Individual Lessons
- We provide Lessons in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Are you searching for quality French lessons in Paris? Whether you wish to learn French or improve your current French language skills for personal or professional reasons, Paris Version à la Francaise may be the perfect option for you!
My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center that provides private French courses for personal or business needs.
With classes available year-round, I offer adult students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's training location in Vincennes (on the east side of Paris), at your home or office, or another place of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are also available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the content of each class can be customized to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults Beginners to Advanced Students
- Private French lessons
- Small Group French classes (2/3 people)
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- Evening French classes
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course for tourists
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons (Skype)
- Online French program for beginners
- French immersion programs in Paris for adults
Institut Parisien de Langue et de Civilisation Française
Courses / Programs
The Institut Parisien in the centre of Paris is a private institute of higher education offering year-round French language classes suitable for all levels (beginner to advanced). Located close to the Champs Elysées and the Parc Monceau, you will find intensive French language courses, practice workshops, French culture and civilisation courses, “au pair” programs, private lessons and more.
Whether for pleasure, studies or professional needs, our students are motivated and demand the same high standards as we do. We concentrate all our efforts and means on creating the ideal atmosphere for learning and practising French ensuring an excellent progression.
Students make the choice of learning French in an ideal atmosphere which will enable them to make progress in the best conditions. We specialise exclusively in the teaching of French as a foreign language. Our priority is offering our students high quality teaching worthy of the effort they themselves contribute.
Our teaching methods are structured, intensive and adapted. Thanks to two full-time teaching co-ordinators, our teaching materials are constantly updated and our trainers have access to an extensive range of resources.
Each week you can join:
- Intensive French language courses (from 10-25 hours / week)
- French practice workshops: Written expression & / or phonetics (from 3-6 hours / week)
- French culture & civilisation course (2-week programs – 3 hours / week)
Each term you can join the “au pair” program (for au pair students):
- General French (4 hours / week)
- Specialised French (DFA 1 / CFTH – 4 hours / week)
Further options available:
- DELF / DALF (2 hours / week)
- Civilisation class (1.5 hours / week)
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Idiom is a language school situated in Nice on the French Riviera. Our premises were renovated in 2005. We are a sunny school with a large terrace at 5 minutes on foot from the city centre. Our courses are for adults: minimum age in the group courses: 18. We guarantee a serious learning atmosphere and you are accessed on professional subjects.
We are specialists for French courses for adults. Few students in each class guarantee an active participation and the possibility for everyone to take part and speak often. Hundreds of people have been trusting us for over more than 15 years and some come back to pursue their language training being convinced of the effectiveness of our method.
Whether you are in France or abroad, just get in touch with us and we will find a solution to your linguistic problems. You will be surprised by our rapidity, flexibility and reliability. Be confident in language professionals !
Greolingua provides French language immersion programs in Gréolières, a typical Provencal village in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in the south-east of France. Gréolières is approximately a 45-minute drive from Nice and close to the French Riviera. Our French intensive courses are taught by certified and experienced teachers, and we offer one-to-one classes or small group classes for individuals or corporate (For all levels from beginners to advanced).
If you are staying on the French Riviera, we can organise French language classes at your home or business. We also provide French language courses online. After an evaluation of your level in French, a specific program will be set for you: General courses at your level or specialized courses such as "living in France", "French on holidays", "conversational French" and much more.
Mix your interests while learning French in Gréolières: Hiking, skiing and paragliding are available in the local area and discover village life in France.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA