Study French in France: French immersion programs, intensive courses for adults, DELF exam preparation, business French classes, corporate language training, Private lessons for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels in southern France
Institut César Langues, Montpellier: Institut César Langues is located in the beautiful historic centre of Montpellier, the capital of the Languedoc-Roussillon region in southern France. The calm and welcoming atmosphere of the Institute makes it the ideal place to make real progress in French; be it for business or pleasure. We offer full immersion, intensive and general French, business French, exam preparation courses including DELF, CCIP and TCF as well as tailor-made French courses. Courses are available all year round. We also provide lessons in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our courses are customised to needs of each student and with an emphasis on interaction are taught by our dedicated and experienced teachers. In the summer we organise themed group courses which allow you to immerse yourself in both the language and culture. These include French & Wine and French & Nature. Learn to speak French at the Institut César Langues!
Courses / Programs:
- General French
- Full Immersion French
- Intensive French
- Business French
- Exam Preparation Courses DELF, CCIP and TCF
- Tailor Made French Courses
- Corporate Training
- French for Seniors
- French & Wine
- French & Nature
- Summer Courses
- Group Courses
- Individual Lessons
- We provide Lessons in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch
CLE is situated in the Loire Valley in the heart of the lively old town section of Tours (in central France, approximately 150 km south-west of Paris). Founded in 1985, CLE is an independent institute for French studies. Our years of teaching abroad have helped us to create a friendly school with a positive working atmosphere. Our bright and comfortable premises and dedicated staff will ensure that you study in the most favourable conditions. At CLE, you will rapidly feel at home.
- Small group classes (“A la carte” courses, combined courses & standard courses)
- Individual courses
- Courses for couples
- Courses for adolescents
- DELF or DALF exam preparation
- TEF exam preparation
PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES, Cannes + ONLINE French Classes
Courses / Programs
• Our online French courses are tailored to suit your learning needs; Study French online with your private teacher from your home or office, using Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Zoom and others.
• Private French classes for adults, professionals, university / college students, high school students, elementary school children (The youngest age we teach online is 6 years old). We can also teach families together as a made-up group. Teaching in all time zones.
• Learn Spoken French, French pronunciation, French grammar, Written French, Business French, French Language Exam preparation (We prepare students for all school-leaving certificates and French exams such as GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, Abitur, Matura, Maturita, International Baccalaureate levels, and all school-leaving certificates and DELF-DALF exams.)
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Our school established in Nice since 1990 and located in the very heart of Nice, is fully air-conditioned and offers the best possible conditions for learning French language - spacious classrooms, computer room with Internet connections and cafeteria. There is also a large central garden with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wide range of accommodations: French host-families, student residence, private studios.
Located in Southern Europe at the south eastern extremity of France, Nice is a privileged crossroads between the Alps, Provence, Corsica and Italy. The city occupies an exceptional natural site in the heart of the French Riviera. It stretches over a coastal plain open southward into the Mediterranean and bounded from East to West by a succession of wooded hills.
Along with your French course, our team of student activity co-ordinators warmly invite you to participate in visits and excursions organised each week.
It's first aim is to help you to discover one of the most beautiful Mediterranean cities. The team would also like you to make the most of the your free time so that you continue to learn French in an environment that is outside of the classroom.
Nouqa Langues is a language school in Paris offering French language and culture classes for children, teenagers and adults in and around Paris, and metropolitan France. Our qualified native instructors use fun and effective teaching methods to help you and your children learn. We propose a variety of different courses in our centers, in your home, and in other locations when you are available, and tailored to your needs.
Our goal is to help our students to learn a language effectively, and love learning it. We also provide guided excursions and cultural visits. If you seek to help your children and adolescents learn, discover, and improve their linguistic skills, please contact us for more information.
- Small group French language & culture classes
- Private French lessons (one-on-one)
In addition, we offer courses in 14 other languages including certification and culture classes: English; Spanish; German; Italian; Russian; Japanese; Chinese; Arabic; Thai; Portuguese; Dutch; Vietnamese; Polish; Swedish