French courses in Paris for children: Summer French programs for kids & teens in France, intensive French language immersion for juniors, teenagers & families. Summer abroad programs in Europe for elementary, middle & high school students, French summer courses for primary & secondary school students.
Accord French Language School, Paris: Accord French Language School in Paris offers French language summer programs for kids, teens and families at our Saint Nicolas Summer School, conveniently located in Issy-les-Moulineaux in Southern Paris, close to Corentin Celton Metro Station (Line 12). We provide French language courses to suit all levels, a wide range of sports and cultural activities and a residence with excellent facilities. Our school was awarded the highest marks across all domains by the Official French Quality Label, and we are affiliated to professional organisations such as SOUFFLE and CAMPUSFRANCE.
French Language Summer Programs: For kids and teens (For all levels from beginning to advanced):
- Summer Courses for Juniors (Ages 6-12 years) and for Teens (Ages 13-17 years): Are you visiting Paris this summer with your family and you would like your children to take a French course during your stay? Are you a foreigner living in Paris and your children need to improve their French through a summer course? As parents, you also have the possibility to enrol for an Intensive course or a Semi-Intensive course (15 h / week), if you’d like to take your French course at the same timetable as your kids.
* Includes 20 lessons / week - 15 hours), intensive / semi-intensive courses available. Play and Learn: Including lots of learning games to make the lessons fun, interactive and lively. - All Inclusive Summer Program for Teens (Ages 13-17 years): Minimum 2 weeks. Classes take place in the morning from 9.30 to 12.30: 3 lessons of 55 minutes / day. French classes take place in the residence. Maximum 15 students per multinational class. The summer campus is specifically designed for young people and meets:
- Parents' expectations in terms of security, quality teaching, comfort, hygiene and healthy food. - Youngsters' expectations: Discover Paris, make friends with other young people of various nationalities, get involved in ;many sports and fun activities.
- Summer French Program for the Family: For kids and teens from ages 6-16 years with their parents. French language courses for all levels available. Children / Teenagers: Semi-Intensive French course (15 hours/week). Courses for Parents: Parents can book an Intensive French course ( 20h per week) at the Saint Nicolas Summer school or the Semi-Intensive French course (15 h per week) if you wish to have the same timetable as your kids. Additionally: A wide range of sports and cultural activities available.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Combine a delightful summer holiday for all the family with learning French on the beautiful French Rivera!
• Situated in Saint-Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, close to Nice and Cannes, France Langue & Culture is a family-friendly school that provides fun, educational language holidays for families, teens, and children.
• Established in 1977, France Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French language skills while enjoying an enriching holiday in the South of France.
• At our Children's Club for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in games, songs, texts, and theater.
• For teen boys & girls ages 13-17, we provide a full immersion summer course with homestay accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families.
• Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonial: " I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program: our household (with a wonderful host and a group of other students) was wonderful; we enjoyed the classes; and we loved being in St. Raphael.
The people we met from many areas of the world were wonderful. In just two weeks, my French improved and I gained a lot of confidence in speaking."
- Miranda, USA
French Summer Camps provides sporting, cultural and linguistic summer camp programs for children and teens (ages 8-16) on the French Riviera. Situated in the city of Hyeres, on the southeastern coast of France, we are a French State-recognized organization that specializes in the planning and running of educational language travel programs.
We guarantee top-quality 1-week holiday programs for your children in a wholly safe environment. Our programs are run by a group of highly-experienced teachers from the French state educational system.
Our camps provide a unique learning environment in which your children will learn at their own pace. Students are immersed within a group of French natives of their own age in the fun environment of a genuine French Summer Camp.
Centre International d’Antibes - Summer Camp in Paris
Courses / Programs
Give your teenager an unforgettable summer experience in Paris by enrolling them in the summer French program offered by Centre International d’Antibes (CIA).
Through our partner school in Paris, we provide an all-inclusive summer French camp for teens ages 13-17 from around the world.
This summer program includes 20 French language classes per week for students of all levels - from beginner to advanced.
In addition, we deliver a fun program of organized activities and events in the afternoons and evenings.
Accommodation with full board is provided in the student residence (Saint Nicolas Campus) which is conveniently situated in the south of Paris, close to all the major tourist attractions.
In addition to our all-inclusive summer French program, we offer a "Lessons Only" program for children and teenagers ages 6-17. In this non-residential course, our young learners participate in the 20 French lessons offered weekly.
Give your child or teenager the opportunity to improve their French language skills, see the famous sights of Paris (Eiffel Tower, Louvre..), and make new friends from all over the world!
International Language Camps - Haute-Savoie, les Alpes Françaises
Courses / Programs
International Language Camps (ILC) est un camp européen pour enfants et adolescents de 6 à 17 ans, venus du monde entier.
Nos camps d’été et d’hiver se déroulent à Megève, une station de ski des Alpes françaises (dans les Haute-Savoie Alpes) proche de la Suisse et de l’Italie. L’aéroport International de Genève se situe à 75 km.
ILC offre à votre enfant un été et un hiver inoubliable et plein d'action au pied du Mont-Blanc. Chaque été nous accueillons simultanément une cinquantaine de participants, venus du monde entier, pour s’immerger dans un contexte international au cœur des Alpes françaises.
Nos séjours de vacances vous proposent une multitude d’activités en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais). Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines.
Les enfants ont la possibilité de développer leurs compétences linguistiques, de découvrir de nouvelles activités et d’autres cultures.
- Programme Fun: 7-11 ans
- Programme Adrenaline: 12-16 ans
- Programme Intense Montagne: 14-17 ans
- Programme Piano: 7-17 ans
- Programme Dance: 10-15 ans
- Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines
- Chaque séjour propose une multitude d’activités sportives et artistiques en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais).
- Des veillées et des excursions le week-end sont également proposées
- Camp d’hiver (âge 7-17)
- Voyage scolaire Linguistiques
- Camps aux USA et en Chine
Based in the Alpine village of Morzine in eastern France (close to the Swiss border, just 1 hour from Geneva), Alpine French School provides a dedicated French Summer Adventure Camp for juniors.
We welcome students ages 12-17 years from all over the world to participate in our exciting Summer Camp in the beautiful French Alps that combines French language teaching with amazing adventures and excursions.
Fun interactive French classes are taught by young, dynamic teachers who know how to keep lessons entertaining and lively with games, workshops and interactive activities.
From beach volleyball, local swimming lakes, mountain biking, white-water rafting and trips to Lake Geneva, prepare yourselves for an exciting educational experience.
French Summer Adventure Camp for Teens (ages 12-17)
- Minimum stay 2 weeks
- Fun morning French classes
- Great sporting, leisure and adventure activities
- Modern language projects
- Activities and Excursions
- Entertaining evening activities
- Group and individual bookings accepted
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
French Summer Classes, Cannes - Summer Camps 2021 + ONLINE French Classes 2020
Courses / Programs
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children