Abbey Road Programs: If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archeology, and mythology, then what better way to nurture that interest than with the ultimate academic adventure with Abbey Road Programs? Our History of Western Civilization program combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students in Grades 9-12 spend 6 nights each in Athens, Rome, Florence and Paris traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Revolutionary France.
- Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road’s study abroad summer programs continue to deliver excellence. Abbey Road was created through a collaboration of the best young professionals and educators from top schools and esteemed institutions.
- Our curriculum developers and staff come from places such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Duke, Cambridge, La Sorbonne, the United Nations, the World Bank, the European Parliament and the State Department ….. just to name a few.
History of Western Civilization Cultural Immersion Program:
- Spend 6 nights each in Paris, Rome, Florence, and Athens
Sites visited on Paris leg of the prgoram: - Bastille
- Notre Dame
- Sainte Chapelle
- The Arc de Triomphe
- Museé d’Orsay
- Centre Pompidou
- Paris trip includes discussion on the Middle Ages, the era of absolute monarchy, the French Revolution, and the French Enlightenment.
FIL is a French language immersion Summer camp in the South of France for Juniors aged 11 - 17.
Our 11-day Summer programmes are entirely immersive, combining French workshops with a wide range of adventure activities, including canyoning, sea kayaking, swimming and evening activities.
FIL is 5km from Saint Laurent de Cerdans, a rural village situated 60km south of Perpignan, in the Languedoc Roussillon region, close to the Spanish border. Participants can fly into Barcelona international airport or travel by rail to Perpignan.
Our groups are divided by age: "FIL Junior" (ages 11-15) "FIL Ado" (ages 15-17).
* 16/24 participants per group
* 2/3 French teenagers per group
* 2/3 experienced, enthusiastic Team Leaders accompany the participants from morning till evening/present at camp 24/7.
* All our Team Leaders are also native French teachers and they leadCamp life entirely in FRENCH.
Our Summer programmes priority = to develop oral expression through daily French practice. We encourage our participants to speak French all day long + French language workshops ="immersion totale".
We also offer tailor-made year round options for educational groups.
SUMMER: 11-day Summer camps
- 4 Camps between the 29/06/2020 to 14/08/2020
- 11-17 years old
- French Camp+Multi-activity
- French Camp+Horse riding
+ 21 hours of French courses included
- True camp life immersion in the French language
- Activities: canyoning, wake-boarding, paddle board, hiking, etc.
- FIL Camp: safe, peaceful, natural environment
- Accommodation: on site, bedrooms for 4-6 students with en-suite showers
- Full board: fresh local products cooked by our chef, special diets/allergies catered for
- Swimming pool, WIFI, cozy outdoor spots, mountain views
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
Accord French Language School in Paris offers French language summer programs for kids, teens and families at our Saint Nicolas Summer School, conveniently located in Issy-les-Moulineaux in Southern Paris, close to Corentin Celton Metro Station (Line 12).
We provide French language courses to suit all levels, a wide range of sports and cultural activities and a residence with excellent facilities. Our school was awarded the highest marks across all domains by the Official French Quality Label, and we are affiliated to professional organisations such as SOUFFLE and CAMPUSFRANCE.
Accord Language School teaching focuses on oral communication using authentic documents such as songs, TV programs, movies and magazines. Our teachers have compiled a wide range of games and activities that make the learning of grammar, structure, vocabulary and pronunciation interesting and fun.
Our teachers are all university graduates, and are fully qualified in the teaching of French as a foreign language. At Saint Nicolas, we offer comfortable accommodation while allowing easy access to the most famous Parisian landmarks: the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre-Dame and more.
ESFA Language Travel, located in Juan-les-Pins/Antibes in the heart of the French Riviera, is a leader in foreign language travel offering international summer camps for teens. ESFA was started in 1968 in Lyon, France, which means we have over 40 years of experience in language travel and study abroad. Our advisors are multi-lingual and all have extensive experience living and studying abroad. ESFA is accredited by the French Minister of Youth and Sports, and only works with accredited language partners around the world.
Home-stay Programs include:
- Language classes in small groups
- Qualified and experienced language teachers
- Oral and written communication
- Cultural and sports activity program
- Excursions and field trips on the weekend
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.
Centre International d’Antibes - Summer Camp in Paris
Courses / Programs
Give your teenager an unforgettable summer experience in Paris by enrolling them in the summer French program offered by Centre International d’Antibes (CIA).
Through our partner school in Paris, we provide an all-inclusive summer French camp for teens ages 13-17 from around the world.
This summer program includes 20 French language classes per week for students of all levels - from beginner to advanced.
In addition, we deliver a fun program of organized activities and events in the afternoons and evenings.
Accommodation with full board is provided in the student residence (Saint Nicolas Campus) which is conveniently situated in the south of Paris, close to all the major tourist attractions.
In addition to our all-inclusive summer French program, we offer a "Lessons Only" program for children and teenagers ages 6-17. In this non-residential course, our young learners participate in the 20 French lessons offered weekly.
Give your child or teenager the opportunity to improve their French language skills, see the famous sights of Paris (Eiffel Tower, Louvre..), and make new friends from all over the world!