Situated in the city of Nantes on the Loire River, just 50 km from the Atlantic Coast in western France, French Window is a unique French language school that provides short boutique classes to adults and teenagers. Our 1-2 week thematic programmes focus on the art of French living, gastronomy, heritage and culture. Our programmes are a real alternative to standard language course offerings and are based on an interactive way of language learning ‘outdoors’. Lessons are taught in small groups - usually with an average of 6 participants.
French Window stimulates immersion into culture and offers experience-based language learning through real life situations.
Features include a fun and practical approach, small groups, teacher supervision, respect of learning process with lessons divided throughout the day, classroom preparation for visits, real context communication situations, interactions with locals during workshops, visits, games...
Unique & Practical Language Learning Methods:
15 years of experience in group leading, tourism and language teaching has allowed our tutors to develop their own educational methods - playful, practical and authentic at the same time.
- Discover the beautiful region of the Pays de la Loire in a very authentic and convivial way:
- Study language holidays for adults in Nantes: City of Art and History along the Loire River.
- Small groups (average of 6) and divided lessons (4x45min) in connection with the outings of the day for more efficiency
- Practical communication and cultural immersion
- Full and personnalized service throughout the programme
- Also family-friendly and season specials programmes
Thematic French Language Courses:
- Suitable for adults, teenagers above 12 (if accompanied), professionals, students, seniors, families, groups of friends, couples, teachers of French with or without their class. Courses include
- French Way of Life (2 weeks)
- Discovery French (2 weeks, Summer course)
- Christmas French course (1 week)
- Valentine's Day Special (1 week)
- French Craft and Shopping (1 week)
- French Gastronomy and Oenology (2 weeks)
- French Cinema (1 week)
- French Nature and Heritage (2 weeks)
- Jules Verne (1 week)
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2 Allée Baco, Nantes, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.