Art school for kids in Atlanta GA area: After-school art programs for elementary, middle & high school students, art lessons for homeschool kids. Drawing & painting lessons for toddlers, children & teenagers in Tucker, Lilburn, Decatur, summer art camps in DeKalb County...
Main Street School of the Arts: Located in Tucker, DeKalb County, GA, Main Street School of Art offers a range of art and music classes for kids, teens and adults. Also serving Lilburn, Decatur, and Atlanta, Main Street School of Art is where fun, creativity, & academia come together.
We provide art classes for after-school fun, a home-school curriculum, Mommy-n-Me art classes for toddlers, adult art classes & computer courses that create impressive school projects. We also do birthday parties.
Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy and Early Learning Center is a private Christian college preparatory school for students from Kindergarten through to 12th grade. We are located south-west of Atlanta in Fulton County, GA, near Ben Hill and are happy to serve families from Ben Hill, Elmco Estates, Cascade Heights, Tampa Park, Deerwood, Niskey Grove and surrounding communities of Atlanta. We are a fully-accredited Christian school that believes that all children have gifts within them waiting to be realized.
We are accredited by the ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) and GHSA (Georgia High School Association). We believe that God has uniquely created each of His children and imbued them with gifts to be used to bring Him honor and glory. We consider it our responsibility to unfold this uniqueness and these gifts in each child and to motivate each child to do his utmost to achieve and exemplify excellence in every aspect of his life.
Christian Education Programs for Students from Kindergarten through Grade 12:
- Early Learning Center programs
- Elementary School programs
- Middle School programs
- Senior School programs
- Advanced Placement programs
* Core subjects include: English, Math, International Studies, French, Spanish, Latin, SAT Preparatory Classes, Computer Courses, Physics, Speech, Art History and Appreciation, Music Studies and Athletics.
Primrose School of Kennesaw North is conveniently located in Kennesaw in Cobb County, GA, approximately 7 miles north of Marietta (in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area). We are a private accredited preschool / child care center offering a unique curriculum (Balanced Learning) to children as young as 6 weeks old, as well as afterschool programs & summer camps to elementary school kids up to 12 years of age.
Primrose School of Kennesaw North distinguishes itself by creating a safe and nurturing educational preschool environment where children are happy and continually preparing for a bright tomorrow.
In 1998, our school was the first educational preschool to earn national accreditation from CITA / SACS CASI (now part of AdvancED®), ultimately reinforcing our long-standing commitment to high-quality early childhood education.
Our unique curriculum blends the two leading philosophies of teaching children. One philosophy endorses a child-initiated approach; children learn through play and are free to explore their individual interest with teacher support. The other places a greater emphasis on teacher direction, with an established curriculum providing a consistent learning path.
Located in Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Evans Christian Academy (ECA) is a non-profit, co-educational institution for grades 6-12. Evans Christian Academy (ECA) exists to provide the Augusta area with a non-discriminating Christian education and offers a complete college preparatory program including college prep PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP classes, lab sciences and fine arts. Our small class sizes offer students the individual attention they need to learn and grow.
Although ECA is a Christian school, and meets in the facilities of Crossbridge Baptist Church, it is not a part of any specific denomination. Students of any faith, Christian or not, are welcomed at ECA, provided they follow Judeo-Christian ethics.
ECA is accredited through the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC). GAC is recognized by the Chancellor's Office of the University System of Georgia, the Technical College system of Georgia, and by HOPE scholarship officials.
Christian Educational Programs for Students in Grades 6-12:
- Complete College Preparatory Program with math, English, lab sciences, languages, social studies, fine arts, P.E. and a wide range of electives including media art, photography, computer and applications, computer graphics, psychology
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Middle School
- High School
- HOPE Scholarship Program
- We also offer home study programs
Pinecrest Academy is a private Catholic school serving Grades PK3 - 12, located in Cumming, Forsyth County in Georgia. Forsyth County is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Our school maintains the highest academic standards, offers recreational and varsity athletics, advanced placement and honor classes, foreign language choices, fine arts programs, clubs, and opportunities to serve the community. Pinecrest students rank in the top 10% of all schools nationally (public and private) on standardized achievement tests (SAT 10) as recognized by the United States Department of Education.
International studies and Catholic tradition affirm the advantage of single-sex education. This environment best serves the learning styles of each gender. Pinecrest educates boys and girls separately from fourth grade through high school and is the only school in North Atlanta to offer gender specific education. With an average class size of 20 students, teachers are able to ensure individual attention to every student.
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, and have found that Odysseyware is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
Located in Sandy Springs, a northern suburb of Atlanta, Fulton County, GA, the North Georgia School of Ballet (NGSB) offers a positive, nurturing environment to meet your every dance need. Classes are offered for kids (from ages 3 years +) to teen / adults in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Creative Movement, Pointe & Variations. North Georgia School of Ballet serves Sandy Springs, Dunwoody (DeKalb County), Marietta (Cobb County), and Roswell (Fulton County), GA.
Led by co-founder and Artistic Director Jennifer McDonnell, we offer an extensive Early Childhood Program to grow and nurture budding ballerinas. We employ high quality, knowledgeable instructors and offer a clean, spacious facility with floor to ceiling mirrors, professional sprung floors with marely floor coverings, and viewing windows for parents.
At our school, our mission to create a positive, nurturing environment for students, parents, and instructors to interact in order to develop each student to his or her full potential. Whether you wish to receive the skills necessary to build a professional career, or just want to have fun, our ballet school is dedicated to your growth.
- Children's Dance Programs: Creative Movement & Combination Ballet / Tap (Ages 4-6)
- Pre-Level Classes: Pre-Ballet (Ages 7-9) & Pre-Jazz (Ages 7-9)
- Ballet: Ballet I - III (Ages 9+) & Pointe I -II (Ages 11+)
- Jazz: Jazz I - III (Ages 9+)
- Tap: Tap I - II (Ages 7-14)
- Modern: Modern I - III (Ages 8+)
- Hip Hop classes for all ages
- Teen / Adult Dance classes