Art programs for kids in Atlanta GA area: After-school art classes for elementary, middle & high school students, art lessons for homeschool kids. Drawing & painting lessons for toddlers, children & teenagers in Tucker, Lilburn, Decatur, summer art camps in DeKalb County...
Main Street School of the Arts: Main Street School of Art offers a range of fun art classes for kids, teens and adults. Located in historic downtown Tucker, GA and also serving Atlanta, Lilburn and Decatur, our school is where fun, creativity, & academia come together.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We provide art classes for grades K-12 that cater to a home school curriculum, after-school classes, Mommy-and-Me toddler classes, adult art classes, and computer courses that help your or your child get up to speed on the latest software. We also provide summer camps and birthday parties.
Art & Music Classes for Kids & Adults: - After-school art programs for K-12 students
- Mommy-n-me art classes for toddlers
- Homeschool art curriculum for K-12 students
- Piano, Guitar, and Vocal lessons
- Summer art camps
- Computer courses for kids
Located in Sandy Springs, a northern suburb of Atlanta, Fulton County, GA, the North Georgia School of Ballet (NGSB) offers a positive, nurturing environment to meet your every dance need. Classes are offered for kids (from ages 3 years +) to teen / adults in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Creative Movement, Pointe & Variations. North Georgia School of Ballet serves Sandy Springs, Dunwoody (DeKalb County), Marietta (Cobb County), and Roswell (Fulton County), GA.
Led by co-founder and Artistic Director Jennifer McDonnell, we offer an extensive Early Childhood Program to grow and nurture budding ballerinas. We employ high quality, knowledgeable instructors and offer a clean, spacious facility with floor to ceiling mirrors, professional sprung floors with marely floor coverings, and viewing windows for parents.
At our school, our mission to create a positive, nurturing environment for students, parents, and instructors to interact in order to develop each student to his or her full potential. Whether you wish to receive the skills necessary to build a professional career, or just want to have fun, our ballet school is dedicated to your growth.
- Children's Dance Programs: Creative Movement & Combination Ballet / Tap (Ages 4-6)
- Pre-Level Classes: Pre-Ballet (Ages 7-9) & Pre-Jazz (Ages 7-9)
- Ballet: Ballet I - III (Ages 9+) & Pointe I -II (Ages 11+)
- Jazz: Jazz I - III (Ages 9+)
- Tap: Tap I - II (Ages 7-14)
- Modern: Modern I - III (Ages 8+)
- Hip Hop classes for all ages
- Teen / Adult Dance classes
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, and have found that Acellus is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
As one of the leading private Christian schools in Gwinnett County, Atlanta in North GA, Cornerstone offers private Christian elementary school and middle school education, K-8. Cornerstone serves students in Norcross, Duluth, Alpharetta, Roswell, Dunwoody, John’s Creek, and several Georgia counties, including Gwinnett County, North Fulton County, and Dekalb County. We hope you’ll consider us in your evaluation of private schools in Atlanta.
At Cornerstone Christian Academy, your child will prosper academically and creatively. This is possible because Cornerstone combines a well-rounded, effective curriculum, highly qualified teachers, and a warm environment. The result is a fun and productive experience shared by our students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
Akers Academy is located at Alpharetta in northern Fulton County GA. We are not just a daycare or preschool. Our teachers here at Akers Academy dedicated, certified, and loving who will do their best to give your child every advantage they need.
We offer programs starting from infants to pre-k that are all designed to meet your child’s needs.
At Akers Academy, the enrichment, safety and love of your children are the primary motivations in everything we do!
From the time they are babies, through their Pre K years, our proven, early learning curriculum helps build a strong foundation of self-confidence and academic excellence for your child’s future.
North Henry Academy, located in Stockbridge, Southeast of Atlanta, Georgia, is a Christ centered school offering grades Pre-K through 8. North Henry Academy exists as a ministry of North Henry Baptist Church providing an excellent quality Christ-centered education, preschool, elementary, and middle, in cooperation with the home and church. We strive to glorify God by providing academic excellence in a distinctively Christian environment.
Ivy League Montessori School is located in Cumming, Forsyth County in the Atlanta metro area, Georgia. We offer Montessori preschool and elementary school programs. Ivy League follows the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori while educating children between the ages of 2½ to 12. We also offer after-school care and after-school enrichment programs.
The mission of the school has always been to provide a "hands-on" approach to education in the environment where students learn “life-long” skills and achieve personal development and intellectual growth.
The vision of our school is to provide a full range of Montessori educational services from the Primary through the Elementary years at a level of excellence recognized as the highest quality service. At Ivy League Montessori the students are taught a strong work ethic through positive work experience.
The Montessori classrooms are mixed age groupings, one in which children learn from one another as well as the teacher. The children truly take part in community action as they assist each other. More importantly, as the older children transmit knowledge they possess, they are solidifying and internalizing that knowledge.