Waldorf school in Hawaii: College preparatory school in Honolulu, private elementary, middle & high school for boys & girls. Waldorf preschool & kindergarten programs, early childhood education on Oahu HI.
Honolulu Waldorf School: Located on the island of Oahu in the State of Hawaii,The Honolulu Waldorf School (HWS), is a coeducational, independent school offering Pre-K through 12th Grade programs. Through a curriculum based on the developmental stages of the human being and on the integration of art and academics, our children learn to meet the world with clear and creative thinking, compassion and moral strength, and with the courage and freedom to act.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Honolulu Waldorf School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, and the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America, and a member of the Hawaii Association of Independent Schools. HWS is a member of the Interscholastic League of Honolulu. Many athletes also participate through the Pac-Five team, and teams with other small schools.
Co-Educational Programs from Pre-K through Grade 12: - Parent Child Program
- Early Childhood (Morning Nursery – Kindergarten)
- The Lower School (Grades 1 through 5)
- The Middle School (Grades 6 through 8)
- The High School (Grades 9 through 12)
- Special Subjects
- Summer Program
- International Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Ho`ala is a small, independent, college-preparatory non-sectarian school for Krades K-12 that is nationally recognized as a model for character education. Established in 1986, Ho`ala was founded by Sr. Joan Madden who combined her own faith in humanity with studies in Adlerian psychology and the ideas of professional educators and spiritual thinkers to create Ho`ala School. Today, Ho`ala remains a community of people who embrace character development as the cornerstone of life-long learning.
Located in the heart of Wahiawa in Central Oahu, Honolulu County, Ho`ala School is an effective, small, caring, vibrant learning community serving 120 students, K-12. Ho`ala students succeed academically and personally because of the school's unique focus on character education. Ho`ala has consciously designed the school's implicit curriculum to encourage students, parents, and teachers in learning habits of: Personal dignity, cooperation for the good of the whole, and effective action.
Conveniently located in the northeast corner of Eden Prairie MN (just 30 minutes south-west of Minneapolis), The International School of Minnesota is a premier private school for students in Preschool through Grade 12.
We provide boys and girls from the Twin Cities area a unique private, non-denominational, college-preparatory education based on academic rigor, creativity, and moral development.
Boarding facilities are also available for high school students from throughout the USA and worldwide.
Established in 1985, the school is part of the SABIS School Network, which is a worldwide educational organization, comprised of 41 schools and 33,000 students in 15 countries.
As part of the worldwide SABIS School Network, our students grow and succeed while enjoying a broad range of learning experiences within a community that reflects diversity of cultures, religions, ethnicities, and languages.
Our 55-acre campus is home to state-of-the-art learning facilities, residence hall, performing arts center, swimming pool, nature trails, running track and soccer field.
The school is situated just southeast of the intersection of I-494 and Hwy 62.
Private School Programs for Preschool - Grade 12 Students
- Early Childhood Education
- Lower School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory
- Boarding Facilities available for U.S. & international high school students
- World Languages (Spanish, French and Chinese)
- Spanish & French taught daily, beginning in Preschool
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Extended Day Program for students in Preschool - Grade 5
- After-school activities available for Grades 6-12
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Founded in 1949, Hawaii Preparatory Academy (HPA) is one of the premier independent, co-educational college-preparatory boarding and day schools in the Pacific Region offering a full range of academic and extracurricular opportunities for 575 students in Grades K-12. The school is located in Waimea on two campuses encompassing 228 acres in the heart of world-famous Parker Ranch on the Big Island of Hawaii.
HPA offers a boarding option for students in Grades 6-12, and draws its diverse student body from the Hawaiian Islands, 16 other states and U.S. territories, and 12 other countries. HPA is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
HPA features many unique courses and activities (marine science field studies, sea turtle research, scuba certification, and more) that make use of Hawaii's geographical setting and give students a strong sense of Hawai'i and its culture. Offerings also include programs in the visual and performing arts as well as a successful Upper School interscholastic athletic program that stresses school-wide participation and teaches the values of sportsmanship and fair play.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).