Hawaii Preparatory Academy: Founded in 1949, Hawaii Preparatory Academy (HPA) is one of the premier independent, co-educational college-preparatory boarding and day schools in the Pacific Region offering a full range of academic and extracurricular opportunities for 575 students in grades K-12. The school is located in Waimea on two campuses encompassing 228 acres in the heart of world-famous Parker Ranch on the Big Island of Hawaii. HPA offers a boarding option for students in grades 6-12, and draws its diverse student body from the Hawaiian Islands, 16 other states and U.S. territories, and 12 other countries. HPA is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. HPA promotes personal development in a climate of high behavioral expectations.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Co-Educational Day & Boarding School Programs:
- Day Program (K-12)
- Boarding Program (Grades 6-12)
- Lower School Program
- Middle School Program
- Upper School Program
- Athletics Program
- Self-Development Program
Ho`ala is a small, independent, college-preparatory non-sectarian school for Krades K-12 that is nationally recognized as a model for character education. Established in 1986, Ho`ala was founded by Sr. Joan Madden who combined her own faith in humanity with studies in Adlerian psychology and the ideas of professional educators and spiritual thinkers to create Ho`ala School. Today, Ho`ala remains a community of people who embrace character development as the cornerstone of life-long learning.
Located in the heart of Wahiawa in Central Oahu, Honolulu County, Ho`ala School is an effective, small, caring, vibrant learning community serving 120 students, K-12. Ho`ala students succeed academically and personally because of the school's unique focus on character education. Ho`ala has consciously designed the school's implicit curriculum to encourage students, parents, and teachers in learning habits of: Personal dignity, cooperation for the good of the whole, and effective action.
Located on the island of Oahu in the State of Hawaii,The Honolulu Waldorf School (HWS), is a coeducational, independent school offering Pre-K through 12th Grade programs. Based on the educational insights of Dr. Rudolf Steiner, Waldorf education is the fastest-growing independent educational movement in the world, with more than 1,000 Waldorf schools on six continents.
Honolulu Waldorf School supports each child in his or her intellectual, physical, emotional, and spiritual development by offering a curriculum that integrates academic, practical, experiential, and artistic work.
At Honolulu Waldorf School, we educate each child to find meaning, passion, and purpose in life and to contribute to the creation of a better world for all. Through a curriculum based on the developmental stages of the human being and on the integration of art and academics, our children learn to meet the world with clear and creative thinking, compassion and moral strength, and with the courage and freedom to act.
Co-Educational Programs from Pre-K through Grade 12:
- Parent Child Program
- Early Childhood (Morning Nursery – Kindergarten)
- The Lower School (Grades 1 through 5)
- The Middle School (Grades 6 through 8)
- The High School (Grades 9 through 12)
- Special Subjects
- Summer Program
- International Program
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Delphian School is a premiere, co-educational, independent day and boarding school in Yamhill County in Oregon. Our campus in Sheridan is located 60 miles southwest of Portland in the scenic Willamette Valley.
We offer a nondenominational and nonsectarian, K-12 program with a complete curriculum in each school (Lower School, Elementary School, Middle School, Upper School). We also offer a highly-regarded English as a Second Language (ESL) program and summer programs.
Day students are accepted from the age of 5 through 18 and boarding students from the age of 10 through 18. There are approximately 240 students enrolled and 55 members of the teaching faculty.
Delphian School is an accredited Member of the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS), The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS), the Western Boarding Schools Association (WBSA), and an accredited member school of the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC).
Our mission is to empower young people with effective study skills, a solid academic foundation, a strong sense of personal integrity, and a wide range of abilities. More broadly, its mission is to send forth responsible, capable individuals who can help build a better world.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).