Laurel Hall School, North Hollywood:
Located in North Hollywood CA, just off the Hollywood Freeway, Laurel Hall School & Early Childhood Center provides a relevant and challenging Day School curriculum in a warm family atmosphere to students in Transitional Kindergarten (a bridge between preschool & kindergarten) through 8th Grade. Our Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle School programs prepare students academically and socially to be successful in the high school of their choice. We offer well-rounded programs highlighting art, fine arts, sports, integrated technology, solid core academics, an Early Childhood Center (ECC) and a fantastic range of summer programs.
- Quality Christian Education
Emmanuel Lutheran Church founded Laurel Hall School in 1947 as a mission to provide quality Christian education to its members. Over 65 years later, the church’s mission has grown to serve the surrounding communities and beyond.
- Traditionally Enriched Curriculum
Laurel Hall began as a small church school, yet has developed to be one of the larger private schools of its kind in the valley. We can proudly say that our vision of a traditional enriched curriculum has embraced new approaches to support our continued high standards of excellence that is the focal point of our mission.
Laurel Hall School and Early Childhood Center operates under Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA), and is accredited by the Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Challenging & Relevant Day School Curriculum for TK - 8th Grade Students:
- Language Arts, Math, Bible, Science & Social Studies, Physical Education, Enrichment classes (music, art, computers, Spanish...)
Elementary School Program (Grades 1-5)
- Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, Physical Education, Foreign Language (Spanish)
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- Language Arts, Math, Science, History & Social Studies, Foreign Language, Fine Arts, Religious Education
Summer Programs (Grades 1-8)
- ELC Day Camp
- ELC Vacation Bible School
- ELC Middle School Praise Band Camp
- Drama Boot Camp
- Sports Camp
- Summer Adventures
- Performing Arts Camp
- HSPT Prep Course
- Middle School Boot Camp
- Laurel Hall has a busy and active campus. From the start of the day at 6:30 am till at least 6:00 pm, the facilities are used to their full extent. Our Extended Day Program (EDP) begins at 6:30 am in Parish Hall and after school, enrichment activities can be found throughout the campus.
- Many evening events can keep the campus open after dark or on weekends – PTO Meetings, student performances, neighborhood association meetings, parent education, scouting events and more.
- With such a busy campus, student safety has always been a priority for our staff and parents. When surveyed, parents rate the campus security highly and one of their reasons for choosing Laurel Hall.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 11919 Oxnard Street, North Hollywood, Hollywood, California 91606, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.