Private Schools in Illinois: Preschool in Chicago, child care center in Cook County, daycare service for toddlers, early childhood education in North Side Chicago area, morning / afternoon care programs
Smart Love Preschool: Located in North Side Chicago in Cook County, Illinois, near Irving Park and the Lake, Smart Love Preschool offers a play-based curriculum within an eco-friendly environment as five day or half day (morning and afternoon) care programs for toddlers and children of 3-5 years. Families from Lakeview, Ravenswood, Irving Park, Avondale and surrounding Northside communities can be sure of the strength of our Smart Love philosophy which has been successfully applied by trained professionals in a broad range of settings for over three decades.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We have created a unique and inspiring toddler program involving spacious motor play, and lively group times designed especially for your child's optimal development. In our preschool section theme-based, age appropriate content is taught in an engaging way that stimulates children's natural curiosity about the world around them and incorporates early math and literacy skills.
- Five day and half day (morning, afternoon) care programs for toddlers and preschool children
- Toddlers Exploration program for children 15-36 mths
- Preschool program for children from 3-5
- We follow a theme-based curriculum that stimulates the children's natural curiosity about the world around them and incorporates early math and literacy skills
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Blue Island, a south suburb of Chicago in Cook County, IL, St. Benedict Elementary School is a private, co-educational, Catholic school, serving 178 students in grades PK-8. St. Benedict School fosters a learning climate within our school conducive to academic excellence and spiritual maturity. This helps to develop the children into thinking, problem-solving adults. As a parochial school in the Archdiocese of Chicago, we encourage our students to develop their individual gifts and talents, and we provide the tools to do so though our gifted education curriculum.
This includes a creative hands-on art program and access to a resource room with accelerated reading and math. After school programs such as athletics, band, art club and performing arts are offered to enhance the curriculum. Through the ongoing collaboration of the administrator, educators, parents, clergy and parish, we fulfill our commitment to academic excellence.
Our overall student population consists of 40 Caucasian, 46 Hispanic, 89 African American and 3 others. We cater for families from Blue Island, Calumet Park, Morgan Park, Merrionette Park, Robbins, Dixmoor, Riverdale and surrounding communities.
St. Cornelius School in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois is dedicated to providing children an excellent education rooted in the Catholic Christian tradition through our preschool and elementary / middle school programs through Grade 8. By our focus on education driven by faith, students learn and act with integrity and kindness. Our goal is to educate children to become dedicated and productive people in our world. The St. Cornelius learning program is geared to meet the needs of today and the demands of tomorrow.
Cornelius School is an integral part of the St. Cornelius Parish and community at large. In conjunction with the evangelizing mission of the church and parish, St. Cornelius School is called to teach the message of Jesus in a Catholic context. Our unique role is to instill in the children the future responsibility of becoming loving adult disciples of Jesus.
Catholic Educational Programs from Preschool through Grade 8:
- Catholic Preschool program: Classes for 3 and 4 year old children
- Catholic Elementary & Middle School program (Grades K-8)
- We also offer an extended day option until 6:00 pm
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
St. Cornelius is dedicated to providing an education for the student inside and outside of the classroom.
The Peoria Hebrew Day School (PHDS) in Peoria, Central Illinois, is a Jewish Day School offering Kindergarten to Grade 8 programs. We serve the Reform, Conservative, and Traditional communities of the greater Peoria area, and are open to everyone in the community regardless of religious affiliation for students.
Educating children in grades K-8 to reach their highest potential academically, spiritually, inter-personally and emotionally is our passion. Our program focuses on the whole child with an emphasis on academic excellence, values, and ethics. Our broad based curriculum is continuously evaluated by the Principal, Board and Staff to incorporate challenging new areas of study and the most modern teaching methods.
Our Curriculum includes:
- Social Studies, Reading, English, Math, Science, Art, Music and Computer Skills, Jewish Studies, Secular Studies, Holiday Activities, Lessons about the synagogue, Tzedakah, Israel, Holocaust and Kristallnacht lessons, Observances and celebration of Israeli Independence Day & more..
• Note to language class providers, parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Contact us if you make learning fun, through an engaging mix of games, songs, puppet shows, arts & crafts, cooking projects, treasure hunts, movement and drama, all in the Chinese language.
• Mandarin Chinese class ad options available at our centers in Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Barrington, Mt Prospect / Arlington Heights, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Naperville, Park Ridge, Glen Ellyn / Wheaton, Geneva / St. Charles, Wilmette / Evanston, and Hinsdale / Oakbrook IL.
Elmhurst Academy of Early Learning is located in Elmhurst in DuPage County, Illinois, approximately 17 miles west of downtown Chicago. We provide professional child care services for ages 3 months through to first grade.
Elmhurst Academy of Early Learning is accredited by the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA), the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and the National Accreditation Commission (NAC). Elmhurst Academy is the only school in Illinois to hold all three of these prestigious honors.
Elmhurst Academy of Early Learning believes that successful experiences early in life lead to a successful future. We assist our students in realizing their potential by promoting academic achievement, character development, self-reliance, self-confidence and independent thought.
Penny Lane has two quality schools located in the Chicago Ridge and Oaklawn neighborhoods, south-west of downtown Chicago in Cook County, IL. Penny Lane is a privately owned and DCFS licensed facility that offers various educational and child care options. We provide early childhood education serving families throughout Woodlawn, Englewoood, Evergereen Park, South Shore and South Chicago.
Penny Lane plays a major role in guiding children's development and providing them with experiences that nurture their social, cognitive and physical abilities. We want your child to feel secure and independent, to move from one activity to another as easily and confidently as possible.
We follow the same schedule day after day. A picture schedule helps children feel secure because they know what comes next. After a few months, children are amazingly independent. They tell us what they are supposed to do next! Our early childhood education curriculum includes Spanish, Computers, Music and Movement, Rhythm instruments and a P.E curriculum. Come join the fun and let the learning begin.
- Infants program: Ages 6 weeks to 15 months
- Toddlers program: Ages 15 months to 2 years
- Two Year Olds program: Ages 2 - 3 years
- Preschool program: Ages 3 - 4 years
- Pre-kindergarten program: Ages 4 - 5 years
- Kindergarten program: Ages 5 - 6 years (Must be 5 yearrs by September 1st)
- Before / After School program: Ages 5 - 12 years
- Summer Day Camps: All ages